• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Wavedash Angles

Kabe - supernovafro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4164-7224-4723
Hey there! I'm currently making a 3.6 Samus guide, and I want to know what the perfect wavedash angle is in PM. It's been widely speculated in Melee thanks to B0XX & any Hax$ video you'll find, and I heard about it somewhere being 12.5 degrees for a perfect wavedash, I don't know. I saw the TAS video of the perfect wavedash to running comparison for PM characters, but it didn't give me any clues as to what the angle is. Does anybody know what it is?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
It's roughly 16.6 degrees in PM, and 17.1 degrees in Melee. There's no speculation due to hax or his b0xx lol, this has been known information for a long time, and it's crucial to placing correct notches on a stick gate for a long wavedash.

Top Bottom