• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEPESPAIN Presents: Pac-Man DITCIT Guide

Lot's of players throughout the world have shown that Pac-Man, the legend of the arcade, cinema, and more, is capable of amazing feats of flashy tech that stun those who watch. One of those Pac-Mains pushing the character to the limit is PEPESPAIN. Today he shows how to 'DITCIT' and how it can applied to make Pac-Man even more dangerous.

Need more Pac-Man tech? PEPESPAIN has released many other excellent videos covered here on Smashboards including one on Pac-Man Traps and Pac-Man Punish Potential. For future wakawaka related content be sure to follow PEPESPAIN's Youtube channel. Think this bit of tech with Pac-Man is a game changer? Sound off in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for the best in tutorial videos!

Comments

So in love with the Pac And always will! This can be performed by other characters too, like link with his bomb and megaman with his cierrita(metal blade).

Last edited:
Pacman can be a scary character. He's underrated and not many people really know how to fight him

Is this better or worse than Jump-Cancel throwing?
I just tested it. For certain characters it is, like Luigi and Mario, Ike and so on. They get a huge boost when dash throwing an item initially and their run speed isn't that great.
However, for a character like Sonic with an amazing jc glide, this gets less distance.

Lot's of players throughout the world have shown that Pac-Man, the legend of the arcade, cinema, and more, is capable of amazing feats of flashy tech that stun those who watch.

...legend of the arcade, cinema, and more...

cinema
Citation needed.

I fail to see the "legendary" aspect.
Pac-Man himself is a "legend." He was also in Wreck-It-Ralph, which is rather legendary for being the best video game-based film created to date.

Even so, I don't see how the quality of the film he's in affects Pac-Man's "legend" status. But we're getting into semantics.

Top Bottom