• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
Hes always had that target combo i thought. He can land his ultra 2 with alot of things. Jabs Jumping heavy kick. maybe even punch i don't know. I knew about the fireballs and yeah LOL at SRK damage. still his combos are fun, i just can't FADC at all >.<

btw, im really liking dudley, cody, and i still want to play as seth believe it or not. he takes like 3 hits and dies though so that isn't all that fun tbh. Dan is ****ing awesome. who else is fun to play as that isn't a charge or throw character?

D

Deleted member

haha actually he had that target combo only in 3rd strike but they gave it back to him! Personally I think he needed it. Yeah he's got like the best SRK and all but he was still only high of mid tier, he needed a bit of improvement I think . In general though, almost everyones damage was nerfed,some more than others. They did that because in they realized in SF4 that some matches would only last like litteraly 10 seconds, like when vsing sagat for example

Dart

Smash Lord
Thats what i meant. I was talking about this century of street fighter about his target combo XD

Sagat isn't as annoying as he used to be but he is still a ******. its annoying how fast his fireballs are still.
I mean really, why does he even have to have fireballs? Adon doesn't >.<

D

Deleted member

hahaha good point. In the story I'm pretty sure Adon trained under him for awhile and now he wants to kick sagats ***. Wonder why Sagat decided to hold out on teaching Adon how to throw "Jaguar shots" hahaha

D

Deleted member

omfg,and before I forget.

Mother ****ing T.Hawk has got to be the most annoying CPU opponent you will ever face. You do ANYTHING even remotely closed to him and you're eating a mexican typhoon

Dart

Smash Lord
omfg,and before I forget.

Mother ****ing T.Hawk has got to be the most annoying CPU opponent you will ever face. You do ANYTHING even remotely closed to him and you're eating a mexican typhoon
Sounds like normal ******s online. just poke him and run!

D

Deleted member

haha I've been watching Evo Midwest Championship's live stream and apparently not enough smash people wanted to play and the TO backed out a few days early so they ended up not having it,lol. Plenty of SSF4 along with some other crazy *** games I've never heard of before, like some weird smash brothers-like games on the Dreamcast. It's still going on right now, with an infinite supply of different insane looking fighting games hahahaha

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
umm, anthony, you should quit lol hyping me, rofl

people are gonna be watching me at poe 3 and are gonna be like, "aren't you supposed to be good or something?" lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I can go to both, but i'd need a ride FML. And i need to save up and find a job >_<.
Springfield >>> ride plz?

Combo video > well its officially 50% done

D

Deleted member

lol did josh seriously just get banned? what does the 6 points thing mean?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
bzoo, I think if springfield goes to one, it will be the MAS

and I'm not driving due to my car exploding, so I can't tell you I'll pick you up, but I'm sure if you guys got to bloomington or something who ever did the driving might be down to stop there for a minute, but idk

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
serves josh right for trolling with my account

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Welp, after May 18th, the only tourney I can attend is PoE3 because I requested off. The one on the 15th is the only possible tourney I would be able to make it to.

EDIT: Lol @ Josh being Superbanned now >=P

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
<3's Bzoo, I don't even have to post here anymore :D

Atm, DB3 plans would be Kent, Brett, Anthony, and myself (perhaps Dave, but it'd be cramped) going. I guess because Brett is a trooper, we could always stuff him in the trunk. The M.A.S tournament would have a larger number of available players/drivers (-Dave :(), including Ripple's car and would make it simpler to get 5 or more players there.

I'd be more enthusiastic about making it to DB3 because I'm planning on driving 6-7 hours to Columbus again, in early June, and I like to have somewhat of a break between driving trips. It'd be especially sketchy if it was DB3, M.A.S., free weekend, Columbus, free weekend x2, POE3.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I kinda can't go to db3 though :-( like work and stuff

like I didn't think springfield would plan on anything cept poe3, so I didn't try and do anything about work, but MAS isn't outa the question

darkatma

Smash Hero
LOLLLL DART IS BANNED
silly josh

just came in here to post that if you wanted to team with anyone from st. louis, geno would be the right person. He's probably one of the best teammates ever. Basically he plays 10x better in teams because he has a good game sense. I'm pretty sure I'd place better with geno than I do with deku every single time, because deku plays like he wants all the kills.

then again, josh plays like that too lol. Work on your teamwork
and stop trolling. what a nub.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
^^^^^^

Geno was the business when we played at TIMS3 in loser's finals. Sveet and I were a lot more worried about that Fox than your Peach/Sheik. Although, I was a scrub who had only been playing for like 4 months, and Sveet was kind of a scrub then too. You would've mopped the floor with me in singles though... back then...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember Geno. He played Ripple at SMYM9 in tourney with the first match being Mewtwo dittos, then Pika dittos, then DK dittos. AOB even ran in front of the TV and said no friendlies in the middle of a match ROFL.

Oh yeah, and he ate that yummilicious Thundercats combo(for the uninformed, pretty much any combo ending with tipper usmash killing them) via Josh when we took that Battlefield match off you guys at TIMS3 >=P

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I wish I had known geno was partnerless. I would have teamed with him

darkatma

Smash Hero
Yeah I remember Geno. He played Ripple at SMYM9 in tourney with the first match being Mewtwo dittos, then Pika dittos, then DK dittos. AOB even ran in front of the TV and said no friendlies in the middle of a match ROFL.

Oh yeah, and he ate that yummilicious Thundercats combo(for the uninformed, pretty much any combo ending with tipper usmash killing them) via Josh when we took that Battlefield match off you guys at TIMS3 >=P
rusty sheik johns loll. That's why i lost to tinky that day
apparently that match is gonna haunt me the rest of my time in this thread :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
^^^^^^

Geno was the business when we played at TIMS3 in loser's finals. Sveet and I were a lot more worried about that Fox than your Peach/Sheik. Although, I was a scrub who had only been playing for like 4 months, and Sveet was kind of a scrub then too. You would've mopped the floor with me in singles though... back then...
i will mop the floor with any falcon short of silentspectre and darkrain :p

but yeah, looking at TIMS3 matches, I definitely wasn't pulling my weight back then.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
The johns are confusing me. Rusty Sheik, should've beat Tink(which I'm assuming you mean his Fox) which Dart 3 stocked and then he went lol Peach =P. So in some weird way, would this have meant Dart would've beat you because your Sheik was rusty ;)? Idk, I'm confuzzled.

darkatma

Smash Hero
The johns are confusing me. Rusty Sheik, should've beat Tink(which I'm assuming you mean his Fox) which Dart 3 stocked and then he went lol Peach =P. So in some weird way, would this have meant Dart would've beat you because your Sheik was rusty ;)? Idk, I'm confuzzled.
lol dart 3 stocked tink because he was off for 1 match.
that or tinky just doesn't know how to deal with marths
(you guys haveta stop seeing 1 solid win as "better/worse" than scenarios. In high level play, you can 4 stock someone a match and still lose the set. happens all the time.)

tinky DOES know how to deal with sheik and peach though, seeing as he beat drephen and vanz last tourney, both of whom are way better than me at their respective characters

and no, i would've beaten dart because he doesn't have the right mindset vs sheik. He gets mind****ed just seeing one :p

<3 nonjohn josh

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It's not like Sheik vs. Marth is auto win... Give the Sheik players credit vs. Marth for **** sake. Imo, ICs, Falcon have waaaaaayyyy worse MUs in high/top tiers.

Top Bottom