• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola (FL) Melee Player Finder & Social Thread

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
CEO is a go, Evo is a no.
CosmoN bring your crew to Hidden Power 3 or else you'll never find your hidden power.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I can't make it to HP3 or CEO. I guess we're going to Mobile for Best Buy's smash fest for Smash 4 though.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I might could do that gold chariot one that also has MK9. We have a group going for it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I may be in Pensacola middle of next week if you guys are around. I'm not sure yet.

For the record, Zone, I've been playing BB since the balance patch and I'm really glad I picked it back up. Need to play you if you're still playing it.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
I may be in Pensacola middle of next week if you guys are around. I'm not sure yet.

For the record, Zone, I've been playing BB since the balance patch and I'm really glad I picked it back up. Need to play you if you're still playing it.
Z

Been focusing on melee more, but I still play a little on the side.

Dj Ileum

Smash Rookie
Probably not the right place to post this, but anyone up for some melee at the UWF commons today (7/9/2014) from 10:30 till 1:30?

MrTea

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0189-8820-9279
I dont see how this isnt the right place to say it.

I mean come on its completely relevant to the thread so why not

Dj Ileum

Smash Rookie
We ducked out a little early, but had two others show up for several rounds. Starting to feel as if I won't get completely murdered at the goat lips tournament.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
What up Pensacola? I got Taylor to invite those of you he knows on FB to invite y'all to this tourney but I thought I might as well post here too. Looking like we're gonna get a pretty good turnout (by Louisiana standards). If y'all could make it that would be awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1432569710341958
I saw the times you posted for this and we have a tournament going on saturday. Most of the Pcola group is Melee players and 7 o clock is way to late for most of us especially on a sunday. I have school and zone has work. If you host this tournament on a saturday in the future we possibly will be able to come out to it. i will say this though i do enjoy the tournaments you guys run out there and if it wasn't for time constrants (Being on a sunday and our own tournament on Saturday) we might have went.

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
Oh dang. I love when y'all come out. Unfortunately sunday was the best choice for this specific event. I've had a bunch of people tell me sunday is a great day and a bunch say the opposite so I'm kind of torn on what to choose for the next tourney... Anyway hope you guys can make it to one of our events soon =) or maybe I'll come to one of y'alls

sam:)

Smash Cadet
hi everyone. i'm sam.

i just started playing falcon a few months ago and i've just been playing with a friend but i met up with some dudes today at uwf and did pretty well. except against sheik :(. apparently my tech skill is pretty good compared to a lot of these guys, i'm just not a very cerebral player lol

i live in the scenic heights area and i'm always down to play so i'd be glad to smash with all of you! i just really want to improve!

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
hi everyone. i'm sam.

i just started playing falcon a few months ago and i've just been playing with a friend but i met up with some dudes today at uwf and did pretty well. except against sheik :(. apparently my tech skill is pretty good compared to a lot of these guys, i'm just not a very cerebral player lol

i live in the scenic heights area and i'm always down to play so i'd be glad to smash with all of you! i just really want to improve!
You should come test your skills with me today when I'm off work. PM me your phone # and name.

Falcon is one of my tourney characters. I'm sure I could teach you things.

Dj Ileum

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for melee at UWF commons between 3:30 and 6 (7/16/2014)

Last edited:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I didn't even know you were leaving us! :(

glad I got to "have an apple" with you while I could.

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah dude, I'm in Charlottesville Virginia, working for a cable company. But I'm so homesick. I'm going to be coming home soon. But yeah @ Mankosuki Mankosuki , I'm wanting to move to Pensacola, but I have to get a job first. I can get my old Job back in Bay Minette, which I probably will. I might just become a fruit vender, sell a whole bunch of Apples. Lol

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Eh, one upset means little, which is why I'm waiting for more results and trying to get everyone to play 3 bo5s with everyone when they can

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Eh, one upset means little, which is why I'm waiting for more results and trying to get everyone to play 3 bo5s with everyone when they can
doing that is so exhausting i hate u zone
all i want is a t shirt god dammit

@ M Mikeyy miss you so much man, been asking about you and just this weekend figured out you weren't gonna be at HP
Wafe was carrying around your shirt and chanting "LETS GO MIKEY" in your absence, but it still wasnt the same
hurry back to pcola dawg
Try to Work at that new Chick-Fil-A that just opened around Pcola and head back asap? :(

Last edited:

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
doing that is so exhausting i hate u zone
all i want is a t shirt god dammit

@ M Mikeyy miss you so much man, been asking about you and just this weekend figured out you weren't gonna be at HP
Wafe was carrying around your shirt and chanting "LETS GO MIKEY" in your absence, but it still wasnt the same
hurry back to pcola dawg
Try to Work at that new Chick-Fil-A that just opened around Pcola and head back asap? :(
I miss you too buddie. I hate it here. I can't wait to go home.

M00SE

Smash Rookie
NNID
Orleanyte
What's up. My name is Al and I'm looking for some smashers in the P-cola area.

I'm going to school at UWF, I saw an old post in the thread about some pickup games on campus. Are there any Argos still smashing?

I'm getting all giddy waiting for smash 4. I haven't touched project M in a bit, but I still play Melee and will most likely get rekt...zero fux, I just need some smash in my life.

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
What's up. My name is Al and I'm looking for some smashers in the P-cola area.

I'm going to school at UWF, I saw an old post in the thread about some pickup games on campus. Are there any Argos still smashing?

I'm getting all giddy waiting for smash 4. I haven't touched project M in a bit, but I still play Melee and will most likely get rekt...zero fux, I just need some smash in my life.
Check out our facebook group man.
Lots of people play at UWF, mainly PM but there's some Melee too. It's a lot more active with making smash arrangements than this thread is. Two tournaments back to back this weekend.
We usually play melee at @ Zone Zone 's place like literally every weekend, about 7-8 dedicated players with some like @ M Mikeyy and @ Wafer6866 Wafer6866 who come down from Alabama to play.
Here's the group, hope to see you around:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/134182206752487/
If you can't join, just message me on Smashboards and I'll add you to it.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Hey, Ken here, or KenMeister. Been trying to find this forum, but finally got around to getting an account around like less than a month ago. I feel like I'll have a bit more free time since I had to withdraw from one of my classes at colllege. However, the hours at my job went up massively because of the holidays, so it's hard to say whether or not I'll be able to make it to tournaments or smash sessions at Alex's house.

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Wow, as soon as I click Atlantic South expecting to have to make a thread about Pensacola smash there already is one, and apparently a scene here , too. Awesome. So you're someone organizes Smash in Pcola? A friend and I are getting into competitive Melee but have nowhere to play. How do you do things ?
the beginning

Top Bottom