• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Move Popularity! List

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
This "Popularity" List is based on the Peach Board's votes, I personally have no effect on the list besides re-organizing it and my 1+ and - vote.

One Year Note: Yes I realize the thread is now officially one year old, therefore I believe it's in safe mind to allow everyone who already voted to be allowed to do so again. I doubt I'm gonna make this "yearly" voting but I do want this list to fluctuate just a bit to get a general opinion of the Peach community's opinion on her move set =D.
So go ahead and vote again even if you have before in this thread, hopefully your opinions have changed.

This is a random new idea I created for the popularity of Princess Peach's moves. Basically all moves will start at 0 votes and 1 person may vote 1 time for there Favourite OR Most common used move with Peach AND now people may Vote ALSO for a -1 if they dislike a certain move. This can help fluctuate and improve the results so vote for a -1!. Therefore with the use of these votes we can determine the Tier or Importance of Peach's moves based upon the Community :).

Make a post, for example saying FTilt +1 AND/OR UAir -1 You may or may not include a reason or comment why.

So here they are. As numbers progress I'll reorganize.

EDIT: Now there organized in Tiers! :). The Fresh Tier is begging for votes!

--------------------------------
Move List

Top Tier
Float ~ 4
FAir ~ 4 (+5, -1)

High Tier
UTilt ~ 3 (+4, -1)
BAir ~ 3
DAir ~ 3

Middle Tier
Upwards Glide Toss ~ 2
FTilt ~ 2
Turnip ~ 2 (Stitchface +1)(+3, -1)
DSmash ~ 2
Jab ~ 2
NAir ~ 2
FSmash ~ 1
Jab->Grab ~ 1
UAir ~ 1

Almost Fresh Tier
SideTaunt ~ 0 (+1, -1)
DTilt ~ 0 (+2, -2)
FThrow ~ 0 (+1, -1)
Peach Bomber ~ 0 (+1, -1)
Toad ~ 0 (+1, -1)
Fresh Tier
USmash ~ 0
DThrow ~ 0
GrabAttack ~ 0
Glide Toss ~ 0
DownTaunt ~ 0

Low Tier
UpTaunt ~ -1
BThrow ~ -1
Peach Dress Trip ~ -1
Backwards Glide Toss ~ -1 (-2, +1)
Reverse Glide Toss ~ -1
Parasol ~ -2

"I Never Use This Move" Tier
UThrow ~ -7 (-8, +1)
--------------------------------

So these numbers will be based upon you guy's opinions, try to limit your vote for 1 per person, vote for your favourite move or most COMMON used if you don't have a favourite AND now people may Vote ALSO for a -1 if they dislike a certain move. This can help fluctuate and improve the results so vote for a -1!

I'll start it off +1 FSmash (because I love the spacing on this thing).
EDIT: -1 Parasol (because I always kill myself with it's crappy recovery or leave myself open for punishment)

So basically you may have 1 + vote and 1 - vote.
Vote away!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
No ATs? Glide toss? :(

Then I'll go with Peach Bomber. I love the feeling I get when it hits.
I'll add in the Glide Toss, also name some ATs and I'll put em in, I put up a pretty standard list :). If you want to change your vote I'll do that too :)

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Glide toss, backwards glide toss, reverse glide toss, and upwards glide toss.

Change me to upwards glide toss.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
We need some more votes!! come on people vote for something if you haven't already!! :)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Nair is great as well, it comes out pretty fast enough to punish some multihit attacks and its durable hitbox is way too good!

Toad + 1

People dont use this move enough, and its the most powerful counter in the game
I beg to differ. Out of all the counters in the game, Toad is pretty much bottom tier lol

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You should add negative votes as well, this way you can create the moves' "lower tiers".

Also, adding Float as a move is kinda..meh. You don't do anything with float alone, but I guess it can be categorized as a recovery move so it's fine :)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
You should add negative votes as well, this way you can create the moves' "lower tiers".

Also, adding Float as a move is kinda..meh. You don't do anything with float alone, but I guess it can be categorized as a recovery move so it's fine :)
if people vote -1, then I'll do negatives too :p. i'll add that to my main post.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
erm fair is my vote strong and offensive is needed in peach and fair is strong and not very hard to hit.

TruckOSaurus

Smash Apprentice
@Akariss : I don't know if we have enough Peach users to come out with a well balanced list with just one plus and one minus. Maybe we should name our top 5 moves with points awarded for each position (5pts for 1st place, 4pts for 2nd, etc...) . Just a suggestion of course.

As for my minus -1 to Up-throw, it's the only move I never use.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
@Akariss : I don't know if we have enough Peach users to come out with a well balanced list with just one plus and one minus. Maybe we should name our top 5 moves with points awarded for each position (5pts for 1st place, 4pts for 2nd, etc...) . Just a suggestion of course.

As for my minus -1 to Up-throw, it's the only move I never use.
it's a good idea, but I think our community is strong enough to make a pretty balanced list, even with the votes we have now our lists are pretty accurate, considerin F-Air is top and everyone knows U-Throw sucks.

goodkid

Smash Lord
U-throw is her worst throw, but it doesn't suck, its good for turnip traps, but I bet it would be better in teams, but this list is for singles though.

pricanguy77

Smash Rookie
+1 Peach Bomber- useful for recoveries and surprise hits, but use sparingly
-1 i can't really decide, i guess... UThrow

Top Bottom