• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's dash slowdown

Sir_Slice

Smash Cadet
I'm sure many of you have noticed but if you dash, return stick to neutral, and then immediately dash again peach will slow down and then return to a normal run speed. I'm not sure if there's a name for it some pseudomoonwalk mechanic.
Does anyone feel like that could be used when approaching shield? They think that they're about to be grabbed fc naired or dash attacked. Then the timing is different from what they know so maybe they would act of of shield prematurely giving you the dash attack. I'm not convinced at all its a good thing to do I just wanted to hear some opinions.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I think you are talking about sticky walking? It can be good to style and screw with people sometimes, yeah. It's confusing when it is out of nowhere.

Top Bottom