• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peachette gets Crowned! The Peachette support thread.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I have several questions about the implications of what Peachette means for Mario canon. Is...is Peach...just a toad?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So basically an itemfied Midnight bliss from Darkstalkers... I approve.
That's a pretty good description of it actually.

On that note, Mii Brawler Costume of Dimitri Maximoff please.
Too bad that adding such an item would require 70+ unique 3D models. There's a very good reason as to why Dimitri doesn't appear in any 3D Fighting games such as the Marvel vs Capcom series. The sprite era was a much simpler time...

D

Deleted member

Too bad that adding such an item would require 70+ unique 3D models. There's a very good reason as to why Dimitri doesn't appear in any 3D Fighting games such as the Marvel vs Capcom series. The sprite era was a much simpler time...
You say "Too bad" but in all honesty......

Pac-Man-Ette
Ridley-Ette
Corrin-Ette
Daisy-Ette
Bayonetta-Ette

I'm convinced that the lack of practicality is more of a blessing in disguise.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I know, but always wanted Demetri to appear in a newer game so we can see that move again...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
It's curious that the "Ette" part of Peachette is what people are applying to other possible fusions.

Bowser + Peach = Bowsette for example, even though the ette comes from Toadette who'd be totally absent in that situation. "Peachser" would be the more logical name.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
It's curious that the "Ette" part of Peachette is what people are applying to other possible fusions.

Bowser + Peach = Bowsette for example, even though the ette comes from Toadette who'd be totally absent in that situation. "Peachser" would be the more logical name.
Yeah, that kinda bother's me as well. But at this point the internet is pass the point of no return for renaming the unofficial names like Bowsette.

Honestly, I am shocked at how big this whole Peachifing concept has gotten in such a short amount of time. I figured there would be tons of fan art of Peachette, but once Bowsette was made everything just exploded. And to think, it all started with this simple comic...

(Note: Thanks YoshiandToad YoshiandToad for the spoiler command help)

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Yeah, that kinda bother's me as well. But at this point the internet is pass the point of no return for renaming the unofficial names like Bowsette.

Honestly, I am shocked at how big this whole Peachifing concept has gotten in such a short amount of time. I figured there would be tons of fan art of Peachette, but once Bowsette was made everything just exploded. And to think, it all started with this simple comic...
(Note: How do you spoiler stuff? I have no clue how to do that command to hide the big picture.)
[ spoiler ] INSERT COMIC [ /spoiler ]

Like the above without the spaces between the brackets and the words.

Yeah, it's actually ridiculous how Bowsette has MORE fanart than the canon Peachette. Crazy times.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
[ spoiler ] INSERT COMIC [ /spoiler ]

Like the above without the spaces between the brackets and the words.

Yeah, it's actually ridiculous how Bowsette has MORE fanart than the canon Peachette. Crazy times.
And in hindsight, this is something that should have happened sooner. Fusing characters together is not exactly an uncommon thing to do in fandoms, but the Mario fandom needed an offical push to make this idea popular. It's rather bizarre. And as for Bowsette bing more popular, I am not surprised. While Peachette is all sorts of cute, Bowsette just has more... allure. Lots of people are much more attracted to the bad girl than the cute girl. She also taps into the monster girl side of things, and that always is an added bonus to popularity. Also, its kinda a more fun concept. "Let's combine the Mushroom Kingdom's two iconic rulers and see what happens!"

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I know, but always wanted Demetri to appear in a newer game so we can see that move again...
Oh yeah I know. I'd love to see his return as well for the midnight bliss move. It's just unfortunate that 3D modeling is so difficult and expensive that stuff like that won't ever really happen again. :C

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Okay, I was bored and typed up this(And if you recognize what this is all a reference to, you deserve a cookie). This is how imagine Bowsette becoming cannon...
Bowsette: Are you my... creators?

Miyamoto: Uhh...

Nintendo: Yeeeeah, okay, let me set you straight you little fruitcake—

LB!Nintendo: Wait-wait-wait! We can use this...

RB!Nintendo: What are you—?

LB!Nintendo: Shh, shh, shh! Just follow my lead.

Nintendo: Of course you're our character!

Miyamoto: WHAT?!

Bowsette: Yay! [giggles]

RB!Miyamoto: Okay, I'm lost. How did we get a second Peach fusion?!

LB!Miyamoto: I have no idea! Why would they lie to her like tha— company of a BAST*RD! They don't think making Peachette was a good idea either! They just don’t want to be the one to say it! There trying to scare us off!

RB!Miyamoto: Oh, that's simple then. All we need to do is talk it out like adul— [slapped]

LB!Miyamoto: Don't you get it?! This is a power move! If we let them have this one, they'll hold it over us for the rest of our careers!

RB!Miyamoto: Well, then what the hell do we do?

LB!Miyamoto: Oh, I'll tell you what we do! We play there game... and we win.

Miyamoto: Welcome home, Bowsette!

Bowsette: Yaaaay! I love Nintendo and Miyamoto!

Nintendo: And we love you too, uh...

Miyamoto: Bowsette.

Nintendo: Bowsette! Yeah! Bowsette.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Bowsette makes no sense as a name because it would be Toadette transformed into Bowser :rotfl:
It should be Peaser or Peawser, or something like that, but it sounds very bad.

Anyway, I finally found this:
This is the confirmation that they were born as humans (and monkey and koopa-thing), the crown has nothing to do with them, Peach included.
There is no lore in the fact that Toadette transforms into Peach, it's just a random power-up (like any other power-up in Mario, they usually don't need explanation).

The closest thing we can compare it to is the characters hats in Mario 64 DS, it's basically the same thing but for Toadette instead of Yoshi.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Bowsette makes no sense as a name because it would be Toadette transformed into Bowser :rotfl:
It should be Peaser or Peawser, or something like that, but it sounds very bad.

Anyway, I finally found this:
This is the confirmation that they were born as humans (and monkey and koopa-thing), the crown has nothing to do with them, Peach included.
There is no lore in the fact that Toadette transforms into Peach, it's just a random power-up (like any other power-up in Mario, they usually don't need explanation).

The closest thing we can compare it to is the characters hats in Mario 64 DS, it's basically the same thing but for Toadette instead of Yoshi.
I think that info has been long acknowledged by the Mario lore community that are looking into this Peachette thing. Also, while the Yoshi thing has been brought up before now, it's still different. Toadette does not outright turn into Peach, she just becomes a fusion of her. The Yoshi transformation had little differences between the transformation and the real thing.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Okay, i saw someone on twitter point this out and I had to see this for myself. I am pretty sure Bowsette has given Nintendo's stock more positive growth than there Direct did, and that's insane. It just makes me wonder more how Nintendo is viewing this whole thing. Are they averting there eyes in embarrassment... Or are they taking notes?

zferolie

Smash Hero
Okay, i saw someone on twitter point this out and I had to see this for myself. I am pretty sure Bowsette has given Nintendo's stock more positive growth than there Direct did, and that's insane. It just makes me wonder more how Nintendo is viewing this whole thing. Are they averting there eyes in embarrassment... Or are they taking notes?
Hang on... you saying nintendos stock when up since Bowsette appeared?!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hang on... you saying nintendos stock when up since Bowsette appeared?!

NukeA6

Smash Master
She really deserves own thread now. Hoping for Bowsette as DLC. I'd main her in 10 milliseconds.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
She really deserves own thread now. Hoping for Bowsette as DLC. I'd main her in 10 milliseconds.
Its a weird grey area. I mean, she is a fan creation at the end of the day, but she is also super popular. Is there rules for stuff like this?

NukeA6

Smash Master
Its a weird grey area. I mean, she is a fan creation at the end of the day, but she is also super popular. Is there rules for stuff like this?
I don't know how far copyrights extend so, I got no idea.

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
The fusion name in Japan is Koopa-hime (Princess Koopa).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I have seen this passed around a bit, and it really is a great representation of this whole Super Crown phenomena. Especially now that it is starting to bleed into other fandom's.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bet i Nintendo did make something like Bowserette official, it'd be just some power up or Peach

RandomAce

Smash Champion
This character’s existence destroyed my view of the Mushroom Kingdom.

D

Deleted member

Probably not 100% on topic. But....................

NukeA6

Smash Master

Daisy doesn't deserve her own Bowsette. Kill it with fire!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

That's the inferior one

1537843369716.jpg

Last edited:

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
It would be funny to see her as an alternative color, and changing the toad model for toadette

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Okay, what do you guys think is the likelihood that Nintendo is actually gonna use something like Bowsette in the future? Now, I don't think the character is gonna be a transformation of Bowser(Nintendo is not that comfortable with the idea), but rather a new form of Peach herself.

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
It is amusing how many professional mangaka have made Koopa-hime fan art. List includes One Punch Man, Dagashi Kashi, Dragon Maid and Goblin Slayer mangaka.

Boo-hime is also taking off.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
It is amusing how many professional mangaka have made Koopa-hime fan art. List includes One Punch Man, Dagashi Kashi, Dragon Maid and Goblin Slayer mangaka.

Boo-hime is also taking off.
It's kinda hard to keep track of all that professional art as well. It's part of the reason why I don't think this is a flash in the pan situation. Sure, I expect it to die down a little, like all trends, but it will still be a tad popular and the impact it had will be seen to all. Also, didn't one of those artists say that they are planning to make doujinshi of this concept? I thought I heard something like that, but I am not sure anymore.

zferolie

Smash Hero
It's kinda hard to keep track of all that professional art as well. It's part of the reason why I don't think this is a flash in the pan situation. Sure, I expect it to die down a little, like all trends, but it will still be a tad popular and the impact it had will be seen to all. Also, didn't one of those artists say that they are planning to make doujinshi of this concept? I thought I heard something like that, but I am not sure anymore.
Oh if you ever find out who said that let us know, would love to check it out

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
From the looks of it, the Sonic fanbase might be next in line for mass crowning. But really, are any of us surprised? And heck, I think the Sonic fanbase would be glad that they are getting some quality art rather than... The usual.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

zferolie

Smash Hero
From the looks of it, the Sonic fanbase might be next in line for mass crowning. But really, are any of us surprised? And heck, I think the Sonic fanbase would be glad that they are getting some quality art rather than... The usual.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I whole heartedly except that the world is loving gender bending right now

Top Bottom