• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
tell me about it......i had it with you people......Peach is awesome and i loved her
since Super Mario 64.....and won't leave her....besides Zelda and ZZS....
need to be smashed:mad:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
no she isn't extremely bad, her fair is extremely dangerous... sh e has to play differently though from melee. Not top tier matterial but still a solid character.
Isn't Brawl overall more balanced though? Like tiers won't matter as much?

If you like the character then you can probably do pretty good with her. Just might to relearn her.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
LOL, this is actually a reason for me to use Peach. Personally me, I'm sympathetic to low tier characters. If people start hating her because she sucks, I'll take her up because every character deserves respect.

Because yeah, I really, really disliked her back in Melee days. I especially disliked the lame cowardly Peach n00bs. >_>

Niko_K

Smash Master
It really isnt even that bad... Her U air has crazy *** range and so does her ftilt, her fsmash is a good killing move and so is her fair..which comes out faster now. who cares about her nerfed downsmash...STRATEGIZE AND USE SPACING...oh noes...no more dsmash ******.

and the bomber completely ***** edge guarding and chasing.
no she isn't extremely bad, her fair is extremely dangerous... sh e has to play differently though from melee. Not top tier matterial but still a solid character.
Can anyone give us any positive reviews instead of negative ones please...Some of us dont really want to hear people saying how bad she is and how she sucks in Brawl....Especially me...
I'm pretty sure theres positivity going around, your just bypassing it. Personally I think you guys think peach sucks because your trying to play her like melee, in which her strats are not too great...Its a new game and that means a new playstyle for certain characters.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
It's only been a few weeks since the Japanese release... I kinda think it's too soon to give up on a character but... whatever I guess... I just hope that if she is that bad, then she'll get some minor changes in the US version which'll make her awesome again... or a new version of Brawl by next year or so where all of the characters get some changes... like with Melee. =3 Though if Peach gets nerfed AGAIN in the US version or later versions then... that would suck. O_o;

And I will have fun playing as Peach just because... well she's Peach. =P I usually get a kick out of playing my favorite characters rather than playing the style that suits me most anyway... and seeing as I'm not really gonna go competetive then I guess this all shouldn't affect me that much. ^^;

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** now my favorite Peach player is already giving up on her in Brawl? This is ridiculous the game is brand new, and I agree with what Niko said. Most of you are probably trying to play her exactly like in Melee. You have to take the time to develop new styles, find new combos/techniques, and realize what moves got buffed and not just what got nerfed.

RickRIGHTEOUS

Smash Cadet
It isn't the end of the world - if you win with Peach now, it actually means something. So she isn't the best fighter - just use her to make fun of others. Have fun using whoever you want to with friends, and pick someone you can kick *** with for important matches. Not a big deal.

Smash Ace
It kinda is if you want to use Peach in important matches. ^^; Some fans don't want to switch to different characters just because of tiers...

Snakeee

Smash Master
The thing is it is really to early to assume her ability now. Yeah, even I admitted that she doesn't seem as good now, but that doesn't mean that there isn't anything to be discovered that can make her better.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
If anything I think all this negativity about Peach should actually want more previous Peach players to use her now just to prove them wrong and stuff...

I'm almost positive I'll play with Peach...
But if I dont stasy with her it'll probably be because I dont like her play style not because she supposibly sucks....If I dont like her I'll probably go with Zelda or ZZS....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant keep it in anymore......

I'm getting sick and tired of people crying. "Peach got nerfed, she sucks, she cant FC, waah waaa WAAH!!!"

WORK WITH WTF YOU GOT!You guys try her a few times and "man thats it, she sucks, i give up" Why she sucks. Cause you guys cant handle her right, are getting your azzes kicked? Who faults is that? its not Nintendo's, Or Peach. Its the damm player.

I tried her out and I'll say it hard to do damage with her. But I worked with what I had and did some damage. That simple. you really expect to be godly with her and do well after a few tries? Be for real man. Melee Peach was just the same. Peach sucks, blah blah blah. Thats what others were saying. Then they learned to use her fully. Now they saw how good she could be.

Use that same mentality for this game too. I was playing my friends Marth when I first played Brawl. He has the game. I dont. So he played it longer than I did obviously. I could never beat it. I would always lose. And since melee Peach was better, it was really hard. But I did not say "screw this crap, i'll use someone else." I kept working at it. then.......I finally figured out how to beat Marth. I learned. I worked at it. I used and did what I could do. plan and simple. I wonder just how much work you guys put into Peach. i bet it was not enough. New game, new engine, new way of play. Learn it or shut up!

Metaknight was another problem. But then I learned some stuff against him and I learned to beat him. And also learned not to fight him in small stages. Already I figured out how to beat 2 characters in brawl with Peach. and it took a while.

You cry about Peach.when others got it worst. look at freaking falcon...I feel sorry for that guy. Dont say she is bad or cant do anything cause YOU cant do jack. You have no full control over the character. Did not work hard enough. It may have taken me a while but I feel fine with Peach. And so does another Peach player here in N.Y. Name is Vanz. He ***** With Peach. Even with all her problems......he stilled owned. never once cried about it.

If I have to be the only one to show what this princess has then so be it. Screw that. I'm doing just fine and learning. I am not gonna quit that easy. You know how long it takes people to learn how to ride a bike? They gotta get use to it all. Until they did and rode like a pro. Then once they did , they LEARNED tricks with the bike. use that same mentality with Peach.

So quit the b!tching. And work hard. You have to work harder now to own with the princess and people dont want that. so they quit. Oh well. Then Peach out and play someone else. But dont go saying she is horrible and all just because YOU cant do jack with her.

I had to get that off. My lil rant for this cold morning.

To get something right, you gotta get it wrong first. Remember that!

Peach for life b!tches! \m/ O_O \m/ Let it be known!

*exits stage right*

Arean

Smash Ace
Dark pch, as a Zelda main and Peach secondary I salute your post, very good indeed. Its a new game... just because she is not as good as in melee doesnt mean she wont progress

Liquid-Gold

Smash Cadet

I'm getting sick and tired of people crying. "Peach got nerfed, she sucks, she cant FC, waah waaa WAAH!!!"

WORK WITH WTF YOU GOT!You guys try her a few times and "man thats it, she sucks, i give up" Why she sucks. Cause you guys cant handle her right, are getting your azzes kicked? Who faults is that? its not Nintendo's, Or Peach. Its the damm player.

I tried her out and I'll say it hard to do damage with her. But I worked with what I had and did some damage. That simple. you really expect to be godly with her and do well after a few tries? Be for real man. Melee Peach was just the same. Peach sucks, blah blah blah. Thats what others were saying. Then they learned to use her fully. Now they saw how good she could be.

Use that same mentality for this game too. I was playing my friends Marth when I first played Brawl. He has the game. I dont. So he played it longer than I did obviously. I could never beat it. I would always lose. And since melee Peach was better, it was really hard. But I did not say "screw this crap, i'll use someone else." I kept working at it. then.......I finally figured out how to beat Marth. I learned. I worked at it. I used and did what I could do. plan and simple. I wonder just how much work you guys put into Peach. i bet it was not enough. New game, new engine, new way of play. Learn it or shut up!

Metaknight was another problem. But then I learned some stuff against him and I learned to beat him. And also learned not to fight him in small stages. Already I figured out how to beat 2 characters in brawl with Peach. and it took a while.

You cry about Peach.when others got it worst. look at freaking falcon...I feel sorry for that guy. Dont say she is bad or cant do anything cause YOU cant do jack. You have no full control over the character. Did not work hard enough. It may have taken me a while but I feel fine with Peach. And so does another Peach player here in N.Y. Name is Vanz. He ***** With Peach. Even with all her problems......he stilled owned. never once cried about it.

If I have to be the only one to show what this princess has then so be it. Screw that. I'm doing just fine and learning. I am not gonna quit that easy. You know how long it takes people to learn how to ride a bike? They gotta get use to it all. Until they did and rode like a pro. Then once they did , they LEARNED tricks with the bike. use that same mentality with Peach.

So quit the b!tching. And work hard. You have to work harder now to own with the princess and people dont want that. so they quit. Oh well. Then Peach out and play someone else. But dont go saying she is horrible and all just because YOU cant do jack with her.

*exits stage right*

*claps* Awesome post, Dark.Pch. I'm getting a little tired of all the "PEACH SUX OH NOEZ" going on myself. Besides, Peach got at least a few buffs, so it's not like she's completely helpless. I mean, just look at her new U-tilt with the humongous hitbox that can kill Bowser at 150%! Then there's her buffed arials, F-smash, Peach Bomber, Toad, and Parasol (it falls slower, but it's stronger and has greater recovery). Peach isn't nearly as bad as everyone says.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
Hot-blooded post is hot-blooded.

In fact, I'm gonna main Peach just because of that post.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
If anything I think all this negativity about Peach should actually want more previous Peach players to use her now just to prove them wrong and stuff...

I'm almost positive I'll play with Peach...
But if I dont stasy with her it'll probably be because I dont like her play style not because she supposibly sucks....If I dont like her I'll probably go with Zelda or ZZS....
oh my......now you i lost the will to play with most of you people

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Everybody should look at Dark.Pch's post who ever didn't look at it. It explans most of the reason's to main each and every character that you favore the most in Smash. Since more than a thousand people can't help that it's a new game, I guess it's almost impossable to make a speech about the postives about the character they main and such.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark pch, as a Zelda main and Peach secondary I salute your post, very good indeed. Its a new game... just because she is not as good as in melee doesnt mean she wont progress
Ha ha, we are the other way around. I main Peach and Secondary is Zelda xD

Hot-blooded post is hot-blooded.

In fact, I'm gonna main Peach just because of that post.
Ha ha ha ha ha xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks but please dont say things like that to me, i'm gonna get people Yuna and Emblem lord and and a few more people starting something and flaming at me.

But thanks. I'll do what I can.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Thanks but please dont say things like that to me, i'm gonna get people Yuna and Emblem lord and and a few more people starting something and flaming at me.

But thanks. I'll do what I can.
I think they're just jealous because no one is acknowledging them.....And besides it was just my opinion and no one's opinion is wrong....

Is this because you can't spam her down smash anymore?
Maybe? Or it could be because she cant combo as much anymore or whatever...

Smash Ace

*exits stage right*
*clap* *clap* *clap*
I'm happy to see that a few people are still willing to give her a chance after she got a few nerfs, that rant post seriously made me look forward to playing Brawl a little more. =3 Thank you Dark.Pch. ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think they're just jealous because no one is acknowledging them.....And besides it was just my opinion and no one's opinion is wrong....
Guess your right with the opinion part

*clap* *clap* *clap*
I'm happy to see that a few people are still willing to give her a chance after she got a few nerfs, that rant post seriously made me look forward to playing Brawl a little more. =3 Thank you Dark.Pch. ^_^
Your welcome:)

coldkilla30

Smash Cadet
I don't understand how you can throw away your main. I first mained Peach because i felt so comfortable playing with her after just a couple of games in melee. It's like when you choose your character you feel like you can't lose. So when I do buy Brawl i'm gonna work to be one of the nastiest Peach mains in N.Y. :chuckle:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I think there were at least three types of Peach players in Melee:

1. People who played Peach because she was really good
  2. People who played Peach because they were fans of Peach as a character
  3. People who played Peach because of her moveset and the way she played

I fit type 3. I just love her moveset. All the floating aerials, her throws and turnips are just great. I will probably play her in Brawl as a secondary. I didn't main her in Melee but I did play her as a secondary and she's a very fun character.

But I don't think we should be mad at those who are leaving Peach for not being as good, or because she has changed so much from Melee. I feel them and understand where they're coming from. Ganon was my favorite character and co-main but after seeing his changes in Brawl I do not intend to play him this time around. And it isn't because he's bad (I main G&W for pete's sake!), I just don't like his changes. Same with Samus. Let's not hate those who have a different opinion! :)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
There's a difference between complaining and stating a negative fact/opinion. And when that is done by the best Peach in the nation you'd better take it into consideration.
The definiton of Complain:
to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault

Sounds a lot like what this thread is about.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I think there were at least three types of Peach players in Melee:

1. People who played Peach because she was really good
  2. People who played Peach because they were fans of Peach as a character
  3. People who played Peach because of her moveset and the way she played

I fit type 3. I just love her moveset. All the floating aerials, her throws and turnips are just great. I will probably play her in Brawl as a secondary. I didn't main her in Melee but I did play her as a secondary and she's a very fun character.

But I don't think we should be mad at those who are leaving Peach for not being as good, or because she has changed so much from Melee. I feel them and understand where they're coming from. Ganon was my favorite character and co-main but after seeing his changes in Brawl I do not intend to play him this time around. And it isn't because he's bad (I main G&W for pete's sake!), I just don't like his changes. Same with Samus. Let's not hate those who have a different opinion! :)
Excellent post; I think you hit the nail on the head.
I fall into the 3rd category as well. I've always chosen characters base on how they feel/play.... and I just love how melee Peach plays :). If I don't like how Brawl Peach feels I'll move on, and that may be what some of these people are doing.

The definiton of Complain:
to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault

Sounds a lot like what this thread is about.
I stand corrected :p .

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
I'd **** peach if it were possible but she's a video game character.

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom