• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Weekly Match-Up Discussion - Forever Outdated :(

Nicole

Smash Champion
sorry dark i thought you had me on ignore. i would turn you on ignore but it makes me chuckle about how wrong you are on everything, and how with these awesome frames and new stupid situational techniques you make up THAT YOU STILL DONT WIN ANYTHING.

nice pikachu videos by the way, i can 3 stock bad players too :psycho: your peach looks pretty "basic" to me, pal.

i can say whatever i want to you, just as you can say whatever you want to me. i dont see the need for you to play the victim because i disagree with you and am sick of your stupid overhyping of insignificant situational **** that will never work on anyone with half a brain.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So I went back and looked to see where all this started.

DPch, your use of frame data is wrong because an aerial jump has no startup frames. "Airborne on frame 6" only refers to jumping from the ground.
You need to understand how this game works and runs.
I agree completely.

Sieguest

Smash Master
There are times I wish the stormy moods upon the Peach board would take some way, shape, or form above where I live and bring my town some much needed weather...

*poof*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol, I didn't mean to start all this, I just wanted to get Pit off the ledge. :(

So far, Ill's post made the post sense to me, lose, or pull an item. No offense Dark, it's just Ill plays the guy I lost to all the time, so I believe him.

Esca

Smash Champion
It's not an opinion. If my fist isn't poking out in the middle of nowhere you can't hit it, but I can hide it in the stage and my blades have no hurtbox, therefore it's impossible. I win you lose nanny nanny boo boo.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
sorry dark i thought you had me on ignore. i would turn you on ignore but it makes me chuckle about how wrong you are on everything, and how with these awesome frames and new stupid situational techniques you make up THAT YOU STILL DONT WIN ANYTHING.

nice pikachu videos by the way, i can 3 stock bad players too :psycho: your peach looks pretty "basic" to me, pal.

[/B]
I win you lose nanny nanny boo boo.

^Dark Pch.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Everyone, chill out. Nicole, I understand where you're coming from, but there's no need to play the flame game after a moderator gives out a warning to everyone. Illmatic, you know better. Vinnie... I don't even know what you're doing here.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, that's enough. If you have anything to say to Dark.Pch, think real hard about if it's worth it.

Otherwise, take it somewhere else.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm sad I didn't save that glorious post in a .txt file.

Hopefully the discussion is Yoshi, Don't like seeing Yoshi Vs Peach -1 when it should be 0/= for obvious reasons.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol at you guys posting then adding in matchup stuff to not get infracted.

Although I firmly stand as Yoshi being +1 in our favor, I can see why you guys / other Peaches think it's even.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Well that was entertaining. I know out of all of these lurkers one of them has it. And was this discussion actually talking about Yoshi? I'd say even. Theres nothing Overly free about her but nothing overly intimidating either. Every time you Jump at mid range and you didn't get upsmashed something went wrong.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Grats, you hit Pit ONCE off the ledge with PERFECT spacing.

You took 20% of damage in effort to pulling this off, while Pit only took around 8%.

*Pit goes back to ledge*

Problem?

:troll:
I actually agree with Badmatic on this. I've heard people say "ohhh you can just dair him off" in theorycraft but in practice, he can adjust his spacing to make it very tough and you don't gain much off of knocking him off since Dair just sends him up and he can get back to the position. Pit's planking is tough for Peach.

You are slowly tempting me to add you back on ignore again.

Let me explain this to the rest of you how this works. If I do a Dair lil berfore pit lets go and jumps to an Upair, Pit gets hit. For Pit to let go and attack is 15 frames. If He does this, He can't do anything for 15 frames. You can Do a Dair on the ledge and Pit will eat it. Your move is already out and he is jumping into an active hit box.
If you dair *before* Pit lets go, what prevents him from just dropping a little lower and regrabbing the ledge?

Top Bottom