• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Vs. Fox?

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
Personally I've been having a tuff time playing the Peach/Fox MU. I main Peach and its getting difficult lately in my area to play against Fox. I had a amazing record against typical foxes but now I can't seem to figure out whats wrong. So basically how do I approach against a Fox? I mistakenly use dash attack and I'm trying to break that habit. Please analyze this video and critique what I do wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Y8BcAxmdI&list=PLyH1KTFWNQuZhi9GXbFrAMn1bha3vFro-&index=11

CursedKaiju

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I just started smash boards because i dont understand
no problem, so under forums, there are the melee forums, there is general, character and support. If u click on character there are indepent forums for each character. That would be the best place to post a question like this.

As for tips you should use float cloaser to the ground, you are to high in the air when you do them. You should also shield more, you do it but not often enough. Mix up some of your options, you seem to approach too much with fair, try nair or bair. You also need to use more turnips, seeing that it is a great tool for peach. Also try to use down tilt and forward tilt more, mainly down tilt.Try to go for the chain grab more, it seems that you go straight to dash attack after one grab. Game 3 you did a great job using the chain grab. Overall tho not bad, you seem pretty good, the peach/fox matchup can be difficult but you seem like to just neat to work on a couple of things.

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
no problem, so under forums, there are the melee forums, there is general, character and support. If u click on character there are indepent forums for each character. That would be the best place to post a question like this.

As for tips you should use float cloaser to the ground, you are to high in the air when you do them. You should also shield more, you do it but not often enough. Mix up some of your options, you seem to approach too much with fair, try nair or bair. You also need to use more turnips, seeing that it is a great tool for peach. Also try to use down tilt and forward tilt more, mainly down tilt.Try to go for the chain grab more, it seems that you go straight to dash attack after one grab. Game 3 you did a great job using the chain grab. Overall tho not bad, you seem pretty good, the peach/fox matchup can be difficult but you seem like to just neat to work on a couple of things.
Thanks alot!

Top Bottom