• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Video - Crouching Peach, Hidden Stitchface

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
I've recently released a peach video i've been working on for a while, i think all peach players would enjoy watching it, the file name is Peach Video - Crouching Peach, Hidden Stitchface.avi and can be gotten on DC++ of course. Thanks to Yuna for the finishing touches and Ryoko for the pics, and of course, to all the peach players that starred in the clip.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is an excellent vid that demands discussion of all its aspects, lol.
Oh and since Quetz forgot to mention it, this video requires the DivX codec for viewing.

The Cape

Smash Master
Ryoko sent me the video, and its quite good. A few comments:

Yuna, loved the opening
Good job editing it Quetzel
and to Dave's falco, "NICE CC!"

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks, TheCape ^_^. If anyone hasn't noticed it yet, both what Quetzalcoatl and me say in the intro change once each.

Also, in the original version (Peach Video - Crouching Peach, Hidden Dsmash.avi), Adobe Premiere Pro screwed it up by making the actual footage from the matches 3:3 in aspect ratio (the width is as small as the height), making it look really weird.

I was very tired yesterday and didn't notice this, mostly because I didn't view it in full screen + the fatigue. Therefore, only download the new version:

Peach Video - Crouching Peach, Hidden Dsmash v. 2.0.wmv (downloadable through me or Sastopher at this moment)
Peach Video - Crouching Peach, Hidden Dsmash v. 2.0.avi (So far, only I have it)
(Yuna-chan on the hub. Also, I'm passive, so if you want it, contact me on the hub with your AOL. MSN sucks since it doesn't resume. AOL sucks as a chat tool, though >: D)

TiRune

Smash Ace
Every peach should get this vid and watch it at least once. I especially liked the dsmash section, made me feel all tingly inside ^^
It's downloadable from lotsa people now, just search for it ;)

Neo-Dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for a very entertaining vid. I'm a big fan of the 'music vid' style with entertaining outtakes of asswhooping. I was fortunately to be part of PtW-Scrubs, so I can see how everyone that took part in this can really have something to be proud of. Yummy stuff, I tell you what!

More importantly, it gave me inspiration to pick up my crown again. I had strayed from the path of Peach because I just hit a wall skill wise... and seeing that (plus a break from her) helps open the door to a fresh way of taking on her great potential. :)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
The more I watch the video, the more I realize things that I can do. I won't stop until I'm able to be in a video like this! Though I doubt another one will ever be made. ^_^;;;

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Great video, makes me glad that I dropped pika and moved to a winner.

The grandpa turnip section almost brought a tear to my eye.

nevermore

Smash Cadet
From the comments this seems like a pretty awesome video. Is there anyway to get it other then DC? My college blocks the ports for that so I won’t have access to a working DC till spring break, and that’s a long time to go without peach vids.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you have AOL, I could send it you. MSN works too, much if it disconnects, there are no resumes >_>' (that's why I use AOL to send stuff. I never use it to chat).

But this depends largely on which country you're from. I mean, if you're asleep while I'm awake, fat chance. :p

Elno1

Smash Apprentice
that vid was great, it showed me a few new stuff, i didnt know you could interupt the space animals comeback with the fsmash.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
But doesn't the fsmash cover a wider area than the usmash? Except, it's sweet to get a sweetspotted usmash if they try to forward + b into your shouldpad :p

flagitious

Smash Apprentice
excellent video, good way to learn combos too. i especially like the combo peach did on fox starting at 40%, dtilt -> fc uair -> grab -> chained up throws -> forward throw death

Reaver

Smash Cadet
I was wondering about the musical selection used in the video. What are the names of the songs? I really liked the music so I'd like to get a hold of it somehow >_<

Reaver

Smash Cadet
K, I found the second song, it was Holy Orders from Guilty Gear just like you said Kyle, thanks alot. Still need the first one though >_< Is it from Guilty Gear as well?

Mastr_Advocate

Smash Apprentice
jesus, why is this topic back up...the last post was made over a year ago...

saw this video a year ago, just watched it again since it was saved on my comp, very nice.

klusps

Smash Rookie
I can't find the video. I would like to see it since I'm a Peach player.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
lol just saw this for the first time also.

The white Peach player who gets a turnip KO against Fox (Zelgadis) on dreamland (about 6:03-6:07) is ex-DBR and a buddy of mine Zax aka Zax0r/Perpetual Zero.

mog87

Smash Ace
btw the first song is also from Guilty Gear, Guilty Gear XX to be precise, and its called Noontide.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I never commented on this.

Great video, very fun to watch and great music. This, along with the original DBR videos, is part of what inspired me to start making videos.

10/10

Top Bottom