• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Ultimate Combo chart

Bombchu Link

Banned via Administration
NNID
Arwing-Y
Here it is folks; all the combos that work on all the characters

But before we get started; here's some stuff to keep in mind

• "+" = any extra arial usually Fair
  • TC (true combo) are just there so you always know what percents the combo works no matter what and can quickly reference.
  • * means it's not technically a true combo (frame perfect) but the character lacks fast enough moves to get out.
  • all calculations for Dair + combos were affected by the spacing you have to have to link moves, to keep human consistency in the equation 2% were taken off these combo's min and max approx. In all cases where it was not necessary to pull out a fast move to prevent being beaten out by a combo breaker; Fair was used.
  • As with all of these charts, no DI was considered with downtilt
  • Down tilt Uair spike works up until about 80% but spacing and timing is crucial and the move requires almost frame prefect inputs that change according to percentile.
  • Ground float Nair (not Hitlag canceled Nair though) is never a true combo into anything except grab/dash attack on fast fallers and large characters. (though at very low percents with momentum you can try for a Dtilt)
  • Frame canceled Nair true combos into almost anything even grab up to 40% on some characters, and Fair until 50%
  • Dtilt upB is NEVER a true combo except at about a 1/2% range above 150 and you will never get in a match; and rage makes it much much harder; just read the airdodge and kill. Training mode lies and says it's a TC but that's because it doesn't take into account that you can interrupt hitstun after 47 frames (yay, brawl leftovers)
  • Also note rage will affect these tables quite a bit.

:4mario:
Mario's fastest move is nair or upB on frame 3; or airdodge also on frame 3 in some cases upB would beat out Bair where Nair would trade
Move|Min TC % |Max TC % |Min no DI% | Max no DI% |Min DI in% |Max DI in% |Min DI out% | Max DI out%
Dtrw Ftlt|3|16|3|21|3|31|3|16
Dtrw Bair|23|26|17|32|10|67|23|26
Dtrw Uair|N/A|N/A|29|95|29|117|N/A|N/A
Dtrow Uair spk |20|40|18|43|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dair Float+|0|18|0|24|0|23|0|18
Dair DJ+|0|26|0|45|0|47|0|26
SHdair FHdair+|N/A|N/A|2|17|2|28|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Usmash|12|47|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Uair|32|47|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtlt GF Uair spk|20|45|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Fair|25|103|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A

And if that was a little to difficult to sift through; a fancy chart showing TC and no DI

:4cloud2:
Clouds fastest move is Nair on frame 5; or airdodge on frame 3

Limit makes could heavier and combo 5% later approx

Move|Min TC % |Max TC % |Min no DI% | Max no DI% |Min DI in% |Max DI in% |Min DI out% | Max DI out%
Dtrw Ftlt|0|24|0|31|0|37|0|24
Dtrw Bair|0|37|0|85|0|95|0|37
Dtrw Uair|N/A|N/A|35|140|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtrow Uair spk |N/A|N/A|35|60|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dair Float+|N/A|N/A|0|80|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dair DJ+|N/A|N/A|0|63|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
SHdair FHdair+|N/A|N/A|10|28|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Usmash|0|65|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Uair|25|131|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtlt GF Uair spk|20|N/A|20|63|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A
Dtilt Fair|0|128|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A

I don't have a willing training partner so Testing DI is next to impossible for me at the moment; I'll finish Cloud asap and have a chart up.

Next in line is Villager, Yoshi, and Marth

If you want too; I would be more than happy to have assistance with this making these charts!

Last edited:

Dagon97

Smash Journeyman
Peach can combo out ftilt and uthrow on certain characters at low percents, uthrow is on almost every char

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Some good stuff, but you don't have to do it on every character since that's A LOT of work and it's honestly not needed. Those are too much numbers to remember especially in a game with rage. If you want to continue the project, I'd recommend testing chars that have very different weight classes and fall speeds in order to account for variability, and I wouldn't bother much with lower tiers.

The data you have is already very useful though. The Dthrow Bair on Mario percents are a bit shocking. Are you sure it's only a true combo from 23 to 26? I get Dthrow Bair on opponents who DI out all the time. It's also significantly different from Dthrow > Bair on Cloud, does that really work from 0? I had no idea Dtilt > Fair worked till this long though, that's pretty neat.

Bombchu Link

Banned via Administration
NNID
Arwing-Y
Curious there isn't Nair. Nair as well determinates wheter or not footstool is true at point blank
I forgot about that; I'll have to add it
Peach can combo out ftilt and uthrow on certain characters at low percents, uthrow is on almost every char
I could add that, but it's not very useful when Dthrow works better on most of the cast; but I could do some testing on it

Yeah Mario can Just DI away and Mash upB or Nair; Cloud just lacks options to get out of Dthrow.

I wasn't planning doing the entire cast; just some of the high tiers and examples to get responses like "oh I didn't know this worked through this % range" and I guess I've succeeded.

But yeah going by Weight and fastest combo breaker option would be really good to make a list of though.

Top Bottom