• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright, haha I don't even know where to start so I'm just going to ignore you.
Where is your evidence that PeachGuard or C Spyker will "outrank" me?
There isnt any. Your results trump theirs. You are the best peach in tx untill they outplace you consistently.

And Yea, third place. Cause Both Peachguard and C Skyper are gonna surpass you in the future. So injoy your texas fame and hype while you can.
it aint gonna happen.

Xyro77

I was wondering when you was gonna show up and back up your boy.
Trust me, i wouldnt back up someone who i think is garbage. hes been to 2 offline events(maybe 3) and got 7th both times. For a wifi only peach thats **** good imo. Ive played C spyker and hes really good but i dont feel like hes illmatic lvl YET(he has the potential for sure). As for that other guy u mentioned, i aint never heard of him nor seen his results so for all i know he may be fighting hamsters or stop signs for all i know.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I love you Xyro, may you adopt me into your family of young brawlers (im 16).. or do I have to get aim first?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can clearly tell you did not read what I been saying and just rushed to back up your boy. ( could have sworn I clear this up)

I am training both Skyper and Guard. And if you just not rush through my post and read clearly, you would have not made a post like that. And then you also thinking that none of these 2 would dare surpass Ill? What, does he has the skills of a god that no Peach in TX can surpass him?

Then you wanna insult guard the way you did. I can be a real *** right now to your friend in this case but he has done nothing to me so not gonna go to your level. But I am not gonna bring it in here. it's one thing for one to be the best in TX with Peach. it's another to think none could surpass the dude then insult someone you never heard of like that. And to your own kind.

I'm gonna train these 2 and teach them EVERYTHING I KNOW. Stuff I have not even told these boards or my other students yet. Time is gonna progress, they are slowly gonna step thier game up. And then I wanna see you say that again.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
lol o u guize and ur manly arguements. Being a woman, all I can do is use cheap words and sugar coating skillz which wouldn't help, I'm sure. XD

Off topic post is off topic.

@Dark: make it three for me, please.

Xyro77

I love you Xyro, may you adopt me into your family of young brawlers (im 16).. or do I have to get aim first?
Dang your young too! Yep, you are adopted as of now! Get AIM plz.

I'm gonna train these 2 and teach them EVERYTHING I KNOW. Stuff I have not even told these boards or my other students yet. Time is gonna progress, they are slowly gonna step thier game up. And then I wanna see you say that again.
Dont worry. Ill be there to decimate them peach kids like i always do. As for Illmatic, he will keep getting better cause he will be training with Houston people OFFLINE(you know, where it counts).

PS: read my previous post again. I did not insult c spyker or that other peach guy. Not once can u say i called them BAD or TRASH or blah blah blah.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol o u guize and ur manly arguements. Being a woman, all I can do is use cheap words and sugar coating skillz which wouldn't help, I'm sure. XD

@Dark: make it three for me, please.
You are a girl?

And I am only going this serious on these 2 cause I wanna prove three valid points.

I'll Help you be the best Peach in HI........do you guys have Peach players there?

z00ted

I can clearly tell you did not read what I been saying and just rushed to back up your boy. ( could have sworn I clear this up)

I am training both Skyper and Guard. And if you just not rush through my post and read clearly, you would have not made a post like that. And then you also thinking that none of these 2 would dare surpass Ill? What, does he has the skills of a god that no Peach in TX can surpass him?

Then you wanna insult guard the way you did. I can be a real *** right now to your friend in this case but he has done nothing to me so not gonna go to your level. But I am not gonna bring it in here. it's one thing for one to be the best in TX with Peach. it's another to think none could surpass the dude then insult someone you never heard of like that. And to your own kind.

LOL
Why are you still arguing?
Seriously man, shut the **** up for once. Has anyone ever taught you that? Like your parents or something?

Second of all your logic is clearly flawed. From your previous posts you have stated that your currently a "noob" and can't place properly or beat MKS or Marth blah blah (insert whiny generic Dark Pch here).
I've been lurking these boards for A WHILE I know how ****ing gay you are this **** has been going on since Brawl's release with Niko_K.
Can you just shut the **** up?
What makes you think your going to teach other people if you can't even teach yourself or have the results to back it up?
How about you take a step down from your high horse let C Spyker and Peach Guard do their own thing (since you see potential in them) then when they are sooo good YOU get lessons from THEM?

Heck, if they do surpass me I know I would be the better man and ask them for tips.
This whole Peach school thing you got going on is pretty stupid in my opinion.

I ****ing hate your guts. You pick on people mainly because your jealous and you carry all the traits you accuse people of.
Shut the hell up.
Oh ya you suck at guitar.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Yup. I'm a girl. Oh, lol sorry about that. I thought you wrote that you were only helping two Peachs...

I don't think we do. Then again, the 31st is going to be the first time I see the competition. LT plays Peach sometimes, I think, but I hear he mains MK...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang your young too! Yep, you are adopted as of now! Get AIM plz.

Dont worry. Ill be there to decimate them peach kids like i always do. As for Illmatic, he will keep getting better cause he will be training with Houston people OFFLINE(you know, where it counts).

PS: read my previous post again. I did not insult c spyker or that other peach guy. Not once can u say i called them BAD or TRASH or blah blah blah.
Give me six months. Thats all I need. You up for it?

LOL
Why are you still arguing?
Seriously man, shut the **** up for once. Has anyone ever taught you that? Like your parents or something?

Second of all your logic is clearly flawed. From your previous posts you have stated that your currently a "noob" and can't place properly or beat MKS or Marth blah blah (insert whiny generic Dark Pch here).
I've been lurking these boards for A WHILE I know how ****ing gay you are this **** has been going on since Brawl's release with Niko_K.
Can you just shut the **** up?
What makes you think your going to teach other people if you can't even teach yourself or have the results to back it up?
How about you take a step down from your high horse let C Spyker and Peach Guard do their own thing (since you see potential in them) then when they are sooo good YOU get lessons from THEM?

Heck, if they do surpass me I know I would be the better man and ask for tips.

I ****ing hate your guts.
Shut the hell up.
Oh ya you suck at guitar.
Woooooooooohaaaaaa. Man What went up your butt? First off, I was not even fighting with the dude. Just talking.I dont eben have a problem with them. And again, you sure are taking things way too far and way too seriously.

Did I not clear this crap up already? I know I did. And I also said I have no problem with you. But damm. Going this hard?

So let me get this straight. I say I an gonna make these 2 Beast, to surpass you ( in a friendlie way since I really have nothing against you) Having a lil fun here. And I get this? Really? All this? Ladies and gents, this is the first and last time you will see me use this on this site.

But for all of this, I have to say; LMAO!!

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
@ Ill: I don't mind the tutoring thing. I just want help. Dark offered and I accepted. Just wanted to put out there that I wasn't looking for a school...T_T

z00ted

Ya I clearly understand what your getting at Mikachiru, but alot of people on this board have put together soooo many things to help out Peaches that are new and I think its stupid that one person takes someone under their wing and tries to teach them everything only THEY know when there is much more to be learned (maybe even you could find something out on your own)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It wasn't fun to begin with.
It was not serious to begin with. But you went this hard over something meaningless. Now see, I actually have some stuff to say to you for your lil post that would put you on blast. But I am not gonna say anything and let you get away with it. Cause once again, it was not even serious to go to that level. But that's TX for you so w/e.

But man, I got owned. You sure made me look like a fool. Good job man. In your post you have some pretty good material to get at me. I was crushed. Good stuff. I give you 5 stars.

@ Ill: I don't mind the tutoring thing. I just want help. Dark offered and I accepted.Just wanted to pu t out there that I wasn't looking for a school...T_T
School? Nah, I just help people that want it. I enjoy helping others. Makes up for my dark side. I'll help anyway I can to make you beast for your tourny.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Well if my opinion counts at all, I think the "under the wing thing" would work. Mostly because Dark used to be tops so he's gotta have something important. Plus he seems to be helpful. :3

However, I think Ill is right. Dark's help and his help alone could make us newbies ignore other important stuff. I'm sure Dark's bright enough to know that already, though. I don't think he wants us to follow him blindly.

He can make the path for us, but it's up to us to walk it and take care of the obstacles.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see people assume to much of me and take things the wrong way.

Yea, I help Peach players and been at it for 2 years. I help people get better with her and tell them stuff. There are alot of people who are good now cause of me helping them out. (Though about half of them won't ever admit that) But I by no means should I would teach them EVERYTHING out there in terms of getting beast. Like mindgames. I can't teach anyone that. That is something you learn on your own. Then there is stuff that you can only learn through tournament experience. There is other stuff I can teach one. But in trms of knowing what it takes to win and thinking outside the box, as well as general stuff with this character, I teach people. Once they learn and get use to it all, the rest is on them. Stuff they have to do/learn on thier own. And I helped many people get to a certain level of brains and even skills. Then the rest is on them.

They use what I taught them and it is up to them to play around with it. And make stuff happen. This is where mindgames come in. Cause you create them. They are called that for a reason. And other areas i terms of thinking.

People need to quit assuming so much of me and stop seeing me as the bad one. Cause if that was the cause I not waste so much time helping this place out and players. I am not as bad as people serious make me out to be.

Mikachiru, that post was not directed to you. Just stating a general point. Now is this over with or are we still gonna see Dark.Pch as the bad/emo player and get on him so more and hype others up? Cause this is getting boring now.

z00ted

I'm done I respect the points you've brought up Dark Pch. I'm sorry this had to ever happen.

z00ted

Dude, it's me. How long have you known me? You should know by now I don't follow the rules here

Ok,So what now? We like BFF or something?
Honestly I don't care if we do or we don't.
Sure.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I also really enjoy reading what you write it's like King Beef's posts: very to the point and sufficient.
@Kyon.

Psh, flatter me much. :p jk Peachie.. Nah but seriously, among you top Peaches that makes me feel better.

@Illmatic

Thanks, I'm usually one to drift into 3 branches of stories starting from a base topic. :f

@Dark. Pch

Dude, I love you. And NO not that way, but as a mentor and a fellow Peach player. Just remember, as stubborn I seem at times, I'm listening to everything you're saying. Even if I'm not online, just send anything you can think of that you think would help me out. ANY advice. And not just 1 edition but send me the magazines in bulk please (Please tell me you understood that joke so I don't have to explain it...)

@Everyone

WTF YOU STARING AT!? THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. KEEP YOUR **** POSTS COMING.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
This whole argument is ****ing stupid. I'm just going to highlight a few things:

He is gonna be the best Peach in TX. So you're cocky self is just gonna have to settle for third place.
This is what started the whole thing. Dark, saying that was completely unnecessary and pretty rude.

Lol Dark Pch., who ever said I was being cocky?
And third place?
Someones feeling........What is that new phrase going on.........."salty"? Did I use it right?

Ether way you need to chill out. I see you as cocky and have alot of mouth on you. It's nothing to start something about. Ether way, what I think of you should not matter at all. Just do you.

And Yea, third place. Cause Both Peachguard and C Skyper are gonna surpass you in the future. So injoy your texas fame and hype while you can.

My comment was not really serious at all or anything to fight about.
You completely ignored his question asking who said he was being cocky. Instead, you just claim he is with again, no evidence. Chill out? You attacked him by calling him cocky and then claimed pretty much that he sucks and will be surpassed by two other people. I understand you're entitled to your opinion, but opinions aren't facts. As of now it appears (by results) that he's doing much better than the other two. In time they may surpass him but what you're saying is seriously flawed. The print that I bolded and your last statement completely contradict themselves. How can your comment NOT be serious? I hate to say it, but to me it comes off as jealousy.

Where is your evidence that PeachGuard or C Spyker will "outrank" me?
One small joke comment leads to this? Isn't that something. And I dont care about people not liking me here so join the club. Does not bring a tear in my eye.
Again you ignore his question. Your "joke comment" was not a joke. When people make joke comments they usually add something to imply they made a joke. You didn't.

How was it a joke?
Evidence? Man you took that to the heart if I had to bring evidence to something like my past statment to you. You really need to chill.

But my post was not something serious for all of this. And this kinda shows me how cocky you are. And it is not the first time you exposed how cocky you can be.

But again, My comment was really nothing. You need to relax some. But I dont competely bale you. I am the bad one around here. And people hate my guts. SoI am not surprised someone assumed the worst of me.
AGAIN you ignored his question.
And even when you claim you have evidence you don't bring it up. Of course he's going to take it to the heart, you called him cocky. Not really a word you take with pride. Whether you intended for your post to be serious or not it came off serious, it doesn't show how cocky he his. And Dark, people don't "assume" the worst of you. You bring it completely to yourself. The only person to blame is yourself.

Also, posts like these:

lets take this to the social thread so i can join in too!!!!!
*munch munch munch munch*
Don't help anything. Keep it to yourself.

I'm so tempted to close this thread.

Any posts after this will be either: a tournament result or discussion on a tournament result. Anything involving what I said can be talked to me about over AIM or PMs. Anything involving the argument can be done over AIM or PMs. I'm serious, don't talk about it in this thread.

Xyless

Smash Master
17th out of 34 (Gameyard Showdown[) 07/11/10

I did really bad in my pool, partly because I shouldn't have taken my meds for the day which make me extremely concentrated but extremely anxious (was useful for painting my house since I was tired, but detrimental to video games).

I hate Snake big time.

z00ted

You placed better than half of the people there!
Thats something to look highly upon!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Oh guys, apparently Ankoku will be updating his tournament rankings thread tomorrow or Tuesday so it should be fun to see where Peach will be since he hasn't updated it in a while along with the nice results you've all had recently.

At Xyless: What Ill said. Good job!

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280564

9th of 31 or something...here comes the whining :/

I played like crap in singles all day, and I should've placed much lower, but Watkins decided to be a doll and not play MK against me. I'll have some vids up of doubles, and of me playing Clel in singles. I could've beaten him, as you'll see, but I am a big ****** and played rather impatiently. I keep getting really discouraged when I start losing, and I don't know why that is. Well, actually, I do, it's because Peach can't kill. But I didn't used to give up so easily. I don't know what's the matter with me. But my placings have definitely been reflecting that lately. I haven't been out of the top 8 in forever...I think since January, and that tournament had 60 people attending. I guess I just don't have alot of confidence in myself lately. Hopefully I'll get over that for my next tournament, which is July 31. I have alot to work on...

But I got 2nd in doubles, so that paid for my trip at least. Peach + Fox is pretty **** if both players are great with their characters.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Congrads my fellow Peach players. You don't always have to place high to be noticed. I say as long as your trying its all good. This Past tournament I got 13th I think. Didn't do so well but meh I do feel abit rusty. I was glad I did as well as I did against Riddle though. Sure it was 2-0 but sometimes its games like that that makes me want to play and get better. Plus it was so much fun as well. But I was told by Dark im playing the MU wrong. :\

Xyless I love fighting snakes but im used to Campy ones. There was this snake player I played that was full blown aggro. And I found it 10 times harder than campy. Thus is why I asked if you can bair snakes shield at all because I always got punished and his grab range is stupid good. And does his jab forward tilt suppost to always work? I still love the mu though even though he won most of the games. The nades weren't the problem. Also me camping seems to do well... every well but I didn't feel like sitting there doing it in friendlies.

And Air thank you I wanted to say something but I felt it wasn't my place.

Top Bottom