• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Thereeee you go!
This is now how I imagine you dealing with any sort of drama on the Peach boards

Lol I love it

Illmatic you're still always on Smashboards lol. What killed your passion so abruptly anyway?

:phone:
Being on SWF =/= Playing Peach/Brawl

Infact I'm not even sure if people who post here now have ever even used Peach lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's worse to be a site associated with a game and not play it than be on it and play the game. Seems kind of...pointless otherwise. If you want to simply network/chat/whatever, Facebook is a click away.

But carry on, idrgaf eiher. xD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just stick around here because of the community.
I've met so many amazing people and I love a lot of them too much to leave completely.

It's also a lot different from facebook because it's more of an interaction as a group compared to like constant statuses or one on one talking. It's a lot more fun (for me, at least) here than Facebook.. and a lot of people act different here (which I enjoy more) than on facebook (where they are boring).

Basically this place is where a bunch of adults can act like children, or however the hell they want, and get away with it because no one is judging them (particularly females) and on top of that, no one gives a flying **** because it's all in good fun.

That's how I see it anyways.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I just stick around here because of the community.
I've met so many amazing people and I love a lot of them too much to leave completely.

It's also a lot different from facebook because it's more of an interaction as a group compared to like constant statuses or one on one talking. It's a lot more fun (for me, at least) here than Facebook.. and a lot of people act different here (which I enjoy more) than on facebook (where they are boring).

Basically this place is where a bunch of adults can act like children, or however the hell they want, and get away with it because no one is judging them (particularly females) and on top of that, no one gives a flying **** because it's all in good fun.

That's how I see it anyways.
Agreed, the people and the general 'atmosphere' on a forum is different (although I personally don't necessarily find it better, I like Facebook too).

For me Smashboards has actually become a strange kind of habit :l

I'm on Smashboards many days a week but the average time I spend on Smashboards on a day is around... five minutes? I click, look what's up and leave again, because I don't know anyone here :p. (The European pages are very inactive, there's a Dutch site which I do visit though but that one isn't active either)

While browsing the internet, I have sometimes unconciously typed 's' in my URL bar to click on my Peach boards bookmark. I also happen to click on my Facebook and Youtube bookmarks without thinking, out of habit. It's kind of strange when you think about it :p.

:053:

z00ted

Yeah, it basically becomes a habit.
Check, see what's up, leave.

I probably spend about an hour or so on SWF a day.
Which isn't bad, but it's not good either. I should probably slim it down to do other stuff.

Kk, I'm done spamming, Air : )

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Writing the code for the updates is kinda tricky, so give me a bit of time to get used to it. Expect an update soon! <3

z00ted

I think a lot of people are still interested in WHOBO.
It's looking pretty hype as far as Peaches are concerned.

Let's all get top 3? :troll:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323963

6/16/12
Phoenix Saga 4
17th of 75

I'm very proud of the way I played at this...very quick, smart, solid all-around, I just got outplayed in the sets that I lost and I accept that. On the flip side, I finally got over the :snake: mental block that I've had for a long time and beat Sparta Kick (MI's best Snake) 2-1. I lost to Zinoto in losers 1-2, clutching the second game from a two stock deficit but ultimately losing to him third game, his last stock at 80%.

I've been putting in so much work on wifi for a while and it's beginning to pay off. My :peach: is playing better than it has ever been and my :metaknight: is developing at an exceptionally fast rate (I used him vs Zinoto since I love that matchup and he used to co-main Peach). She's back...I'm back. :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Wtf. Only Peach results are allowed in this thread! None of this DDD garbage!

Also, good **** KB!! Glad to see you inspired to play :peach: again <3

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I played more Peach than D3 and I always will lol. but that bird will help with the camping problems I feel Peach cant handle, aka what I'm not able to handle atm. lol Plus me actually playing another character doesn't drain my energy as much does wonders.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I truthfully picked up D3 for the snake mu. But I may start using him for Rob as well. The more I look at it the more easier it seems. Stingers, you being at the ledge alot aids in that XD

Rather waste my energy characters like dk i'll just pick the fatty. I'll still go for Peach against everything else

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Yeah, whenever I have to fight Kira's ROB (or Pit), it's a very long and grueling matter lol. Our sets are like 30 mins or more in Finals xD

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
That's even worse. At least over in Japan they don't time people out. You have far more stamina than I do. I'm sure alot less hand pains lol. I have been practicing my Peach speed lately and I feel its getting better cause I'm doing better inputs cause of using D3.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
My stamina has improved in tournament settings, but Peach still gets the best of me. Glad to hear you are working on making your Peach faster! You should try playing Peach in Melee! :p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Haha yeah Hbox brutalized me in pools at Genesis 2 last year xD Peach vs Jiggz is practically impossible. But you're also fighting like one of the best Melee players ever :p

Crow.

Smash Rookie
Kyle, with the oncoming of Smash 4, Brawl might see a lot of tremendous energy, at least in terms of tournaments really soon. Please revive this. Start collecting data for the tournament results of Peach players from 2012-2013. Actively placing, I'm sure there's more than just you, myself, and SlayerZ.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Slayerz has actually been doing really well. He got top 4 in a tourney over here in SoCal (lost to larry and Tyrant)

Then he went ahead and got SECOND (beating DEHF's falco) losing only to Tyrant in GF 2-3

Doing work with Peach

Top Bottom