• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tips?

ScarletRed012

Smash Cadet
NNID
ScarletRed012
3DS FC
2079-4334-7623
Hello... so I'm a relatively new PM player (just started like yesterday) but I've played a bit of Melee and a good bit of Smash 4. I'm just wondering if there are specific things I should know about peach since I'm thinking about picking her up as a secondary main (next to my sheik). Personally I find her as being a relatively fun character and would like to play her more.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
1) Use the Downsmash as much as possible
2) Use the c-stick for fsmash and dsmash it's fast and it's helpful
3) Press down b for turnips
4) Throw them with c-stick
5) If attacking normally use dash attack, and if the opponent gets stunned or whatever convert to down smash
6) If the opponent is in the air, throw a turnip up with the c-stick and then upsmash with c-stick
7) Never charge any smashes with peach unless the opponent walks into it
8) Shield grab if attacked. I use L so it's easy for me
9) Ground float, or just short hop float by shorthopping holding X/Y and then hitting down.
10) Then you press nair to attack and follow the enemy while floating
11) Float cancel: I use L for wavedashing and cancelling so it's easy, press L while attempting the short hop float, while it gets cancelled press A and once you drill him to the ground, tap down c-stick downsmash
12) Use the parasol only if you've flown too far or opponent is too high up to finish him, otherwise don't use it. Parasol can help in preventing getting spiked
13) Rely on X/Y for floating
14) If possible Down A at the edge for you to spike while the opponent is recovering
15) In Project M when your opponent is at 0% and is a fast faller you can constantly upthrow chaingrab him until he DIs

ScarletRed012

Smash Cadet
NNID
ScarletRed012
3DS FC
2079-4334-7623
1) Use the Downsmash as much as possible
2) Use the c-stick for fsmash and dsmash it's fast and it's helpful
3) Press down b for turnips
4) Throw them with c-stick
5) If attacking normally use dash attack, and if the opponent gets stunned or whatever convert to down smash
6) If the opponent is in the air, throw a turnip up with the c-stick and then upsmash with c-stick
7) Never charge any smashes with peach unless the opponent walks into it
8) Shield grab if attacked. I use L so it's easy for me
9) Ground float, or just short hop float by shorthopping holding X/Y and then hitting down.
10) Then you press nair to attack and follow the enemy while floating
11) Float cancel: I use L for wavedashing and cancelling so it's easy, press L while attempting the short hop float, while it gets cancelled press A and once you drill him to the ground, tap down c-stick downsmash
12) Use the parasol only if you've flown too far or opponent is too high up to finish him, otherwise don't use it. Parasol can help in preventing getting spiked
13) Rely on X/Y for floating
14) If possible Down A at the edge for you to spike while the opponent is recovering
15) In Project M when your opponent is at 0% and is a fast faller you can constantly upthrow chaingrab him until he DIs
Hey thanks man I might actually put this into a text file for me to look back on easily. Really appreciate it. I'm working on my Sheik now because I want that to be my main main but once I go back to Peach everyone now and then I'll check all of these out! :)

Top Bottom