• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Don't flame me for not knowing if this is already well-known:

You can crouch and hold jump with peach to float on the ground. Not sure if her aerials are better than her tilts/smashes or what but I guess it could be useful somehow.

Also if you repeatedly press jump while crouching she will kind of jump off of the ground but stay in a crouched state (sorry no vids you'll have to test)

Fun :D

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
lol. Something that may not be known though.

If you do the crouch float and repeatedly let go of the jump button in a certain rhythm you can do a bounce kind of thing.

Using this will let you cancel your aerials and let you do them much faster one after another. I will post a vid if nobody knows this.

I don't lurk these boards so sorry if its known.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
^ didnt you learn from the op not to post something if its not known u'll get you fail pics :) DO YOU WANT THE SAME?

GreenFox

Smash Ace
is that a llama lucario?
I can die now I've officially seen all the world has to offer

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Lol i just found it a while ago and I was kinda expecting the pics. Thanks anyway for the warning though.

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear lord people. Grow up. Didn't know it was already found; kinda new to this. You guys are a good reason never to main peach though.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Your welcome I don't know if its known or not, I've never played peach in my life I'm just saying at smash boards you don't get a thanks for the considerationg this has already been found if you have any questions go to insert thread here *locks post* instead you get spam pics atleast I see on the peach boards.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Your welcome I don't know if its known or not, I've never played peach in my life I'm just saying at smash boards you don't get a thanks for the considerationg this has already been found if you have any questions go to insert thread here *locks post* instead you get spam pics atleast I see on the peach boards.
No offense, but instafloating has been the most basic usage of float since Melee. xD

It's like pointing out that MK can jump more than twice.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
No offense, but instafloating has been the most basic usage of float since Melee. xD

It's like pointing out that MK can jump more than twice.
No offense, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be an ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom