• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tactical GD

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
ouch both me and ill are boring?

i dont think my style is that bad :C
and ill is definitely not boring.

also kyon is pretty fast and peachkid is as well. the only boring peaches are llod and praxis in my book.

meano.
*weeps* :c

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Did you know that if you ledge pull a Turnip, throw it immediately as you slide off the ledge and start up your Float straight after you've thrown the Turnip you'll be Floating at ledgegrabbing height? I.e. if you let go of your Float near the ledge you'll be at the right height to snap onto it

Could be an interesting edge guarding tactic

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
O rly? You can float?

I know that you can do the turnip ledge pull->drop turnip->immediate grab ledge (so you have a turnip falling plus an edge hog), but the floating thing sounds cool. You can like nair and stuff. I'll try it out :)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Since I couldn't find a Q&A thread, I post here.
I have recently picked up Peach for a secondary character (not for serious matches). She is really fun to use too. But I tend to always use Turnips and floats as if they were all Peach is about. When exactly should I float and when not? And is it good to always have a Turnip somewhere? I can use items pretty well thanks to my experience with Rob and Diddy Kong.

Thanks in advaaance.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Bumping this for reasons expressed in the 'Peach is Dead' thread created by the same OP.

Would you guys be interested in bringing back the 'Did you know..?' series we were running so long ago? lol.

I can compile all the 'Did you know?'s from back then into a single post for people to look over and comment on.

:rosalina:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Bumping this for reasons expressed in the 'Peach is Dead' thread created by the same OP.

Would you guys be interested in bringing back the 'Did you know..?' series we were running so long ago? lol.

I can compile all the 'Did you know?'s from back then into a single post for people to look over and comment on.

Yeah I say go for it <3

Two-Ell

Smash Master
was it a thread? For some reason I thought it happened in here lol. oopsie

well anyway I you saved me a lot of needless looking in here lol. Do you guys want to bring those in here? I think it'd be better to keep this thread alive and discuss those here.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Well when the Tactical and Social were combined, we shared stuff sorta. But then it kind of died out and then Manny just split the two threads. Then eventually made the fact thread itself. There wasn't much discussion about the tricks themselves, it was mainly just a "share and that's it" kind of thing.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279324

You can do what you want. It's fine if you bump or just bring it in here. It's healthy helpful discussion either way.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay, thanks air. I'll take a look at it later. From what I remember there was some good discussion building up towards the end. It just kinda stopped for whatever reason all good threads die to lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado

Do iiiiiiit

I really want to see one of those threads again, they were very handy and interesting

Well, here is something for me to add if this is starting up.

Don't air dodge onto the stage when you are hanging on the ledge. I thought it was good, but no, it sucks. Like really, simply standing up is vastly superior to it no matter the scenario.

Standing up on the ledge is only 2 frame vulnerability.
2nd jump -> airdodge from the ledge is way worse. 14-16 frame vulnerability.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Anyone have good tips/ideas for getting back on the stage vs marth? That's the only part of the match up I struggle with. :(

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
float either really high above the stage or pretty low.

use your float to waste his jumps and avoid his aerials so you can just safely up b back.

recovering vs marth isn't so hard, it's really harder to just get back to the ground when ur getting juggled onstage though lol.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Well, here is something for me to add if this is starting up.

Don't air dodge onto the stage when you are hanging on the ledge. I thought it was good, but no, it sucks. Like really, simply standing up is vastly superior to it no matter the scenario.

Standing up on the ledge is only 2 frame vulnerability.
2nd jump -> airdodge from the ledge is way worse. 14-16 frame vulnerability.
HOLY **** YOU'RE RIGHT LOL

That's beyond ********.

EDIT: We possible have the best ledge climb since ours only has 2 frames of lag. Hurraaaay

:053:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i think i found a new discovery with peach on mk...we can kill him reliably at around 60 percent every stock if this works

Nicole

Smash Champion
i think i found a new discovery with peach on mk...we can kill him reliably at around 60 percent every stock if this works
dont you think i have enough new england trolls in my life???

now go back to the rob boards where you belong.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I don't know if yall are still using this thread, but I found some neat things w/ Peach.

Has anyone tried a turnip upthrow game on the ledge while planking? It's similar to the Toon Link bomb toss while TL is on the edge, except your using turnips. I've used it a couple times and it works great. It's an instant throw on stage w/ a turnip.

Also, did you know Peach and almost any character can reverse up-smash while running by flipping the control stick in the opposite direction before upsmash?(More like a diagonal flip on the control stick) I think it can help Peach kill some characters earlier and beat/trade w/ approaches since the backside of upsmash is stronger than the front. It's helped me out some, and its very easy to do.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I don't know if yall are still using this thread, but I found some neat things w/ Peach.

Has anyone tried a turnip upthrow game on the ledge while planking? It's similar to the Toon Link bomb toss while TL is on the edge, except your using turnips. I've used it a couple times and it works great. It's an instant throw on stage w/ a turnip.

Also, did you know Peach and almost any character can reverse up-smash while running by flipping the control stick in the opposite direction before upsmash?(More like a diagonal flip on the control stick) I think it can help Peach kill some characters earlier and beat/trade w/ approaches since the backside of upsmash is stronger than the front. It's helped me out some, and its very easy to do.
Reverse upsmash is known. Jump canceled especially.

I've tried the turnip up throw plank. It can be useful sometimes haha

Top Bottom