• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Skype Group

COB

Smash Apprentice
Looking to start a Skype group for anyone interested (similar to the Falco/Marth ones). The group would be used to discuss strategy, matchups, etc; on a real time basis. If any of you would like to join just comment your Skype username below :)

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
I'd love to join c:
live:iloveprincessimus

LifeMakesMeLOL

Smash Rookie
I'll join. lifemakesmelolz

(please write "smash" or something in friend request note, I get a lot of spam invites and ignore random ones)

Coelum

Smash Rookie
Looking to start a Skype group for anyone interested (similar to the Falco/Marth ones). The group would be used to discuss strategy, matchups, etc; on a real time basis. If any of you would like to join just comment your Skype username below :)
Yes please!

c0elum

gamEvan

Smash Cadet
NNID
evan11zss
my nnid is evan11zs

please add me to the skype group. i play peach sometimes for fun but i am going to start training with dark peach soon.

im a zss so i am mostly joining because i want to fight all the peaches lol

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
my nnid is evan11zs

please add me to the skype group. i play peach sometimes for fun but i am going to start training with dark peach soon.

im a zss so i am mostly joining because i want to fight all the peaches lol
You are aware this is for melee right? Lol, I mean I'm sure you could still get into the group just didn't know if you knew.

COB

Smash Apprentice
marthmallow
I play Peach too, I promise.
Bazooka137

I'm always down for discussing strategy!
my user name is agm2124. please add :)
Yoooo.
Skype name is schyzzm.
jayce.qt would love to join
Yes please!

c0elum

Added all of you guys! (sorry for the delay, incredibly busy these days) Accept my friend request on Skype and I will promptly add you to the group. We are at 20 and counting!

ctrlaltdefeat

Smash Rookie
Added all of you guys! (sorry for the delay, incredibly busy these days) Accept my friend request on Skype and I will promptly add you to the group. We are at 20 and counting!
you didnt add me :( im in the group tho so you can just find me in there

leaglepsy

Smash Rookie
I would mostly lurk cause of lack of time, but I'd be really interested to read it :)

igel-eid

Top Bottom