• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Philosophy

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
hmm well,recently i went to a tournament,i was a falco main at the time,i was keeping up with the best in the state but i would always lose,i was kinda getting bored of falco and he wasnt really exciting to me anymore, i started wondering that falco was not my character, so i wondered who could i main that i would have tons of fun with, i like as a character and fit my style, i tried peach and since then my look on the game has been different, i've been improving alot faster than i was even with my secondary(fox), and all and all iam having fun learning her
Yeah shes mad fun to play, ii stop playing fox to main peach about a year ago, and never looked back :_O

mizujin

Smash Cadet
I play Peach because my friends are as scrubby as you can get so they think she's crap and flip out when I win. Then she goes "oh did I win?" and it pisses them off more.
Her taunt is also hilarious. And stitch faces.
Oh, the stitch faces.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I play Peach because my friends are as scrubby as you can get so they think she's crap and flip out when I win. Then she goes "oh did I win?" and it pisses them off more.
Her taunt is also hilarious. And stitch faces.
Oh, the stitch faces.
haha, same here... I'm the only guy that plays peach in the bahamas, hatein *****, an im winning **** with her Btw!

Ambix

Smash Ace
haha, same here... I'm the only guy that plays peach in the bahamas, hatein *****, an im winning **** with her Btw!
I could have sworn there was a girl that played peach from the bahamas....

I recall meeting her back in 2007 or 2008 at a tournament in atlanta, georgia. The greatest smash tournament since brawl came out I think it was.

I must have gotten the countries mixed up. >_<

Sim

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't beat my friend a while ago.

I took Peach and won without any techniques. Since then I main Peach, and learned the techniques a while ago. ;)

> Or Falco...

Falco is my easiest top/high tier match-up. Powershield the crap out of his lazers and Full-hop > float at platform-height and it will greatly help your game. Then you FF on the stage, block/powershield a lazer, jump again, and approach like that.

Pull turnips on the platforms and not the stage floor. Pick other stages than Final Destination for better training with that. Remember that Falco has poor dash speed so he can't escape your combos once they start.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Falco is my easiest top/high tier match-up. Powershield the crap out of his lazers and Full-hop > float at platform-height and it will greatly help your game. Then you FF on the stage, block/powershield a lazer, jump again, and approach like that.

Pull turnips on the platforms and not the stage floor. Pick other stages than Final Destination for better training with that. Remember that Falco has poor dash speed so he can't escape your combos once they start.
It's not that easy. Falco has more priority, so even though you can float it's still hard to get combos on him, especially when he can soos your float cancels. Powershielding doesn't work for Falcos who switch up laser timing or don't spam shb. It's also hard to use turnips when he can jump over them, pressure campy peaches, or shine them back at you. I've found that it's really a matter of using dsmash opportunistically (like when the Falco messes up or after hopping/wavelanding onto a platform) and edgeguarding. On FD, chain grabs. Otherwise I think Falco wins the matchup...stronger, faster, more priority. Peach really has to try and get him off the edge, but that involves being campy, which Falco can do much better...and from the middle of the stage.

Maybe just use counterpicks? :p

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ambix: Puerto Rico isn't a country... It's a territory of the US.

I play Peach because of Float and she has a similar playstyle as Ness. She just has an actual CC game and she has a good projectile. She can camp and CC and fight CC and do the things Ness can do. Playing the two characters are extremely similar and I don't have problems switching between them. Ness' djc is very similar in timing to Peach's FC.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
He's the character from Soul Calibur 3 that will get a random weapon from the character list. So pretty much...he's the Weapons Master.

PandaCobo

Smash Apprentice
i main peach because her style of play was how i like to play. She has campy style and then has great combos and uniquie and somewhat customizable play style. i love using DADS with her but she is able to change and adapt to different characters and different players. She is very versitle. The reason i mained Daisy is because the way i use her just felt really good. It was easy and I feel i learn more and more everytime i use her.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I could have sworn there was a girl that played peach from the bahamas....

I recall meeting her back in 2007 or 2008 at a tournament in atlanta, georgia. The greatest smash tournament since brawl came out I think it was.

I must have gotten the countries mixed up. >_<
yeah theres a girl that playes peach Dasy?... shes really good, i said Im the only guy that playes peach though:oneeye:

Top Bottom