• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach grab set up/frame trap

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Please beat Nado with bair consistently. :3 Dair - Nair on mk's shield is NOT safe his oos nair beats ours~ Though I want to see a lot more Peach bair > nado! Get peach to 50-50 with MK. :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Please beat Nado with bair consistently. :3 Dair - Nair on mk's shield is NOT safe his oos nair beats ours~ Though I want to see a lot more Peach bair > nado! Get peach to 50-50 with MK. :D
If meta tries to attack oos after you dair it, Peach can fall to a nair and hit meta before he can get any attack out. he can't hit you. We will only punish you if he blocks nair on shield. But punishing inbetween dair and nair is not happening.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I've been using Dair-Nair for like ever now. It's possible for MK to beat her nair, unless you are IN MK. In which he then can grab you. :3

Though I have to remember those 'adv' techniques you talked about. PIVOT TOAD FOR NEW PEACH META GAME! :troll:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
meta can not grab you from a cross up nair on shield. Meta would have to drop his shield ( 7 frames ) then turn around and grab (6 frames). You can easily jab him or get a free dsmash. with this his grab comes out on frame 13 ( 14 really if you wanna be more in depth and and count the turn around animation which is 1) frame. Too slow. Now if you not in, then yea, your Nair won't hit in time. Thats why you have to drop when the dair is gonna finish so you already in meta and clap him out his oos counters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you clearly didn't get it at all lol. I wasn't talking about "nair" lol.

Though idc anymore, since you seem to think peach nair > Mks lol. :troll:
I never said that. You not paying attention to what I am saying and assuming stuff. This is seriously not hard to understand.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I once killed a MK with a reverse toad when he tried to shuttle loop gimp me. True story.

He was piiiiisssseeeedddd. :denzel:

Top Bottom