• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Discord Server

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
Hey everyone! Now we're on Discord! Discord is much better than Skype and here's why (copied from this post from the Shulks). Discord has created a great community for us Peaches and I highly recommend joining.

-Can be used in your browser or through the program. I recommend the program, but it's your choice. Also works on phones.
-Multiple voice and text channels have given us a lot of options for discussions we previously did not have. Also has made matchmaking easier for everybody.
-It's very useful for people to be able to set how loud they hear each individual (as mics are different in sensitivity)
-No Skype lag (this was very annoying)
-The program itself is made to use machine resources very efficiently. It takes up very little space when open. On the other hand, my laptop cries when I have Skype open.
-Sometimes, having Skype open has caused people lag while doing wifi matches. This issue does not happen with Discord.
-It's easier on the mods, due to improved powers
-It is easier to tell who is online, afk, or offline.
-To talk via voice, you just join a voice chat channel, and can see who is already in that voice chat channel beforehand. It's much easier than having somebody host a call. And, again, there are multiple voice chat channels which can be used for different things.
-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Free (Teamspeak costs money)
-Useful commands you can use, like @[insert_name], @everyone, and #[insert_channel_name]
-Your IP is protected
-Much more features to come in the future, as it's still new and being updated. Some thing I am aware of which will come in the future are the capabilities for custom emoticons, screen sharing, and video chat.

You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules (you must read these)

1) No NSFW Posts. Mainly images but applies to comments too. This results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see what you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.

(2) Character Bashing - Don’t bash our main, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against our character.

(3) Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for our character mains, anybody against that goal will be removed.

(4) No spamming the chats. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.

(5) If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.

(6) Do not change your name to be the same as someone else. Attempting to masquerade as another person is a bannable offense.

(7) Please use the channels for their intended purpose.

(8) Please show respect when you’re in the voice chats.

To join the Discord server, simply click this link!: https://discord.gg/0UlvtBXxff95Trne

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So as many of you may or may not know, a lot of gamers have been using this newish service called Discord and it's pretty awesome for organizing voice chats or discussions. I made a server for peach discussions and if anyone would like to join it just click on the link down there. I know there's already a Shulk server and they're kind of anal about who they let in but that sounds like too much work to me so yeah. I'll add mods over time if i see you talking in there a lot and/or being helpful. so yeah, let's do this thingy.

Click this here now~
What is a Discord? I heard about this only recently.

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
What is a Discord? I heard about this only recently.
Think about it like an easier version of teamspeak, but better organization than skype. they have a desktop app, phone app and browser app so easy access everywhere. and it's pretty light on your system too.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Think about it like an easier version of teamspeak, but better organization than skype. they have a desktop app, phone app and browser app so easy access everywhere. and it's pretty light on your system too.
Not sure if I will go and register an account or not...

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
it doesn't take long to make an account and it's pretty low commitment if you change your mind :)

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I sign up on Discord and I will check out the Peach server later when I have time.

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
We recently reached 50 members on the server! (Yay) So if you haven't already come join us on discord ^^

QubriK

Smash Rookie
Greetings , I'd like to join the Peach chat please. (Might've already posted one but meh)

Last edited:

LIQUID | KYLE

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! Now we're on Discord! Discord is much better than Skype and here's why (copied from this post from the Shulks). Discord has created a great community for us Peaches and I highly recommend joining.

-Can be used in your browser or through the program. I recommend the program, but it's your choice. Also works on phones.
-Multiple voice and text channels have given us a lot of options for discussions we previously did not have. Also has made matchmaking easier for everybody.
-It's very useful for people to be able to set how loud they hear each individual (as mics are different in sensitivity)
-The program itself is made to use machine resources very efficiently. It takes up very little space when open. On the other hand, my laptop cries when I have Skype open.
-Sometimes, having Skype open has caused people lag while doing wifi matches. This issue does not happen with Discord.
-To talk via voice, you just join a voice chat channel, and can see who is already in that voice chat channel beforehand. It's much easier than having somebody host a call. And, again, there are multiple voice chat channels which can be used for different things.
-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Useful commands you can use, like @[insert_name], @everyone, and #[insert_channel_name]
-Your IP is protected
-Much more features to come in the future, as it's still new and being updated. Some thing I am aware of which will come in the future are the capabilities for custom emoticons, screen sharing, and video chat.

1) No NSFW Posts. Mainly images but applies to comments too. This results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see what you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.

(2) Character Bashing - Don’t bash our main, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against our character.

(3) Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for our character mains, anybody against that goal will be removed.

(4) No spamming the chats. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.

(5) If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.

(6) Do not change your name to be the same as someone else. Attempting to masquerade as another person is a bannable offense.

To join the Discord server, comment on this post and I will PM you a one use invite link.

-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Your IP is protected

To join the Discord server, comment on this post and I will PM you a one use invite link.
May I please be added to the Peach discord chat?

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
Please send me an invite to the discord, this would be so awesome to join

Lilgen

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-6232-2570
I would like to join, please? I am very interested in learning about peach. :)

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
Is it possible to just post the link here?
For quality control purposes I find this method most effective. I'm getting to everyone's messages as best I can and hopefully I'm keeping up satisfactorily :D

NetProjects

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2638-0295-5309
Can I Join?
Sometimes I feel I do better with Peach than with Shulk so, I want to learn and know other Mains.

BulkyJam

Smash Rookie
NNID
bulkiestjam
3DS FC
4098-2492-8436
I am a Peach secondary in Smash 4, so I would like to join as well, please!

Send me an invite brothers.

Also you may want to have a public invite so I can link people I know it who are interested rofl

sea drake

Smash Rookie
NNID
cedobear
I'd like to join, I want to give and learn more info about peach :^)

Top Bottom