• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach & Daisy - Changes you would like to see

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
Of course, we would all love to see Peach hella OP, top tier, with a lagless fair, but the game accounts for balance.

What Major/Minor changes would you like to see with Peach/Daisy's moveset that would help her?

My main issues are with her umbrella.

- Allow her to grab the ledge facing both directions when the umbrella is open/closed.
- Allow her to put away the umbrella completely after using it once, allowing her to resume aerial attacks. (But can not open her umbrella again until touching the ground).

- New final smash all together.
- New uptilt / or give up tilt a better hitbox/startup.
- Give DTilt a better startup.
- [Silly] Give peach bomber the explosion effect back. :201l::201m::201a::201o:

What other changes would you like to see?

Luminario

Smash Lord
- Allow her to grab the ledge facing both directions when the umbrella is open/closed.
I'm actually pretty hopeful for this change this time around. Like how Zelda can drift immediately after Farore and no free-fall on Din they seem to be taking out the unnecessary and sometimes stupid restrictions on these characters.
Also we've already got a new dtilt which seems to be pretty fast. Shame we lose the meteor effect for that satisfying whacking sound. They probably changed it to sort out any footstool traps we could do with it.

I think uptilt would benefit from having more of a lingering hitbox on it. Like if the heart floated up slightly after the attack was used.
Also new ftilt SPP umbrella slash, but we're stuck with the can can kick so I'll deal with it.
Also more pizazz in her attacks. The new heart effect for the uh-huh taunt and up smash are welcome editions so stuff like that.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
-Give Peach a usable Down+B in the air. (Every other character in the game has one, except for Peach)

-Reduce Turnip Pull frames. (Confirmed won't happen, but it's wishful thinking.)
-End lag reduction of Peach's jab (aka. Give back Peach's Brawl Jab)
-Slight Nair hitbox increase
-A single launch trajectory when an enemy is hit with the last hit of Dair, rather than the 2 separate trajectories in Smash 4 dependent on where the enemy is in regards to her shoe.

NeonNote

Smash Apprentice
Reduced endlag on back air. Very risky to use low offstage in 4 because of this. Wouldn't the overall landing lag reduction buff Peach and Daisy considerably? Float cancelling will likely never return, but this seems to be somewhat similar. Daisy's landing lag on f-air in the trailer was very short.

UserKev

Smash Champion
I think a light Daisy themed mallet is a must to distinct Daisy from Peach with its whole tomboyish aesthetic. Daisy is aesthetically rougher than Peach, so yeah.

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
Have Peach attack with her hip when hanging on a ledge giving it high priority for a safe return to the stage.

Remove toad from Peach's grabs so she can slap and hip attack again.

Top Bottom