• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach counters Inklings

Do you think That I'm Right

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyrule5Smash

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3325-5023-3166
Hello After some "labbing" and watching videos and playing myself I think I discovered something good, Actually Peach counters Inkling (Like she does against IC'S) Why? Because She can keep away inkling, also she has Floating so she can avoid roller kill confirms and she has an amazing combo game, edgeguarding so yeah.

Peach can space and zone out inklings so they can't grab or do roller kill confirms all the time on her,another fact is because she is light she can escape from a lot of inlkings combos, Peach can also edgeguard very good inlkings (and also inklings suffer against peach's turnips, combo game and neutral) she cover a lot of Inkling's options bye

Last edited:

PH Blues

Smash Rookie
There's a pretty good match involving Samsora and Cosmos that recently took place at Let's Make Moves. From that footage and this early in the game the most I'll say is Peach/Daisy goes even with Inkling. That's definitely more than what can be said with much of the cast right now.

Top Bottom