• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach AT Tutorial Video! *by NikoK*

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sorry but slapgrab chain grab doesn't work properly. It's pretty much a faux CG. Lagless fair is just auto cancelling, and praxis sig combo ends leaving you super vulnerable. Signature combo's are kind of silly IMO.

What about:

D-Tilt Cancel Glide
Glide Toss to Dash Grab
Double Hit Nair + Bair
Dash Pivot Cancel
Stutter Stepping
Everything that Dair can lead to. (Uair to Utilt, more Dair, nair, bair to slap slap, nair to slap slap, LIST IS ENDLESS)
Powershielding to nair, grab, ftilt, utilt and bair.
Dash Grab Ledge Cancel to Nair <- thanks M2K (showed me at CH4)
Z Drop Hugging

I was actually in the middle of making a video identical to it. Though I know your video editing skills are supreme. I can record videos of all this and send it to you if you'd like.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Sorry but slapgrab chain grab doesn't work properly. It's pretty much a faux CG. Lagless fair is just auto cancelling, and praxis sig combo ends leaving you super vulnerable. Signature combo's are kind of silly IMO.

What about:

D-Tilt Cancel Glide
Glide Toss to Dash Grab
Double Hit Nair + Bair
Dash Pivot Cancel
Stutter Stepping
Everything that Dair can lead to. (Uair to Utilt, more Dair, nair, bair to slap slap, nair to slap slap, LIST IS ENDLESS)
Powershielding to nair, grab, ftilt, utilt and bair.
Dash Grab Ledge Cancel to Nair <- thanks M2K (showed me at CH4)
Z Drop Hugging

I was actually in the middle of making a video identical to it. Though I know your video editing skills are supreme. I can record videos of all this and send it to you if you'd like.

I appreciate it bro... Do you still have the same MSN as the one you did back in 2004? lol, if so hit me up on oryan AT ioryan.com or on AIM at OryaNOwnsYou

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Loved your Highlight Reel, Oryan
Saw it a while back and I still watch it today

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh also, one that I only see myself using, and made M2K go WTF at.

(Works Out of Shield)Footstool to floating aerial (Footstool > Floating Dair, Bair)

I'm currently working on finding where Each of these tactics have been used, writing instructions for them, and clipping them out to send to you.

Though I can't record instructional-esque videos until tomorrow.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Honestly, the "Praxis Combo" is not practical, because they can airdodge the umbrella and **** you. I usually only use it in friendlies just for the effect, and because it fills people with fear and they start spamming airdodge after you've used it once on them.

But put it in a video anyway because IT LOOKS AWESOME.

These days instead of umbrellaing I usually fastfall into utilt or hop into nair. Except in friendlies where I go for Praxis Combos.

Also, we need both the standard Dthrow chaingrab (Dthrow, grab, Dthrow, grab) and the Dash Chaingrab (Dthrow, dash grab, Dthrow, dash grab). There is absolutely no practical difference except the dash version looks cool.

And if we want to set it up (because it'll never happen in a real match), we could do dash grab, dthrow, grab, dthrow, dash grab, dthrow, to drag a Falco to the ledge and then let him slip out and then jump up into a dtilt spike. Just because it'd look awesome. I did this to a CPU once because he stupidly jumped into it.

I've got a really cool video of me using slap-chaingrabs (the 100% escapable ones that people sometimes fall for anyway because they're too concentrated on escaping the grab and get hit by the slap afterwards) to drag a Marth to a walk off ledge and throw him off. It's about 7 seconds of awesome.

Think it would be possible to chaingrab a Fox with dash pivot grabs?

Also make sure to punish someone with an up-B out of shield cause it looks cool. And turnip pillars with a stitchface! I think I might have a vid of this somewhere.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Thanks brah, I can honestly say this video will be x1000 better ;)

Sidenote: Major props for living in Peg. (I was born there)
LE GASP! I've added you to my msn, lets chat sometime :p

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
u could put turnip smashing in too
just hold A while pulling a turnip or before u finish a move then c-stick to sidesmash

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Thanks boss!

u could put turnip smashing in too
just hold A while pulling a turnip or before u finish a move then c-stick to sidesmash
OR hold down A while floating :D
Thanks you two. I added it to the list.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Pivot grabs are no good for chain grabbing, the extra frames it takes to turn around and grab wastes more time than you make up for with the extra range.

I will be releasing a video with a very, very useful technique (I have a hard time calling it advanced..). I've been preaching this technique everywhere, and decided to make a demonstration video on it. Hopefully I have time to make it tonight, if not sometime next week.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I will be releasing a video with a very, very useful technique (I have a hard time calling it advanced..). I've been preaching this technique everywhere, and decided to make a demonstration video on it. Hopefully I have time to make it tonight, if not sometime next week.
Oh boy does that sound familiar... :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just so you guys know, it's not some wild new technique. And it's not special. I just want to emphasize the technique because it is useful.
If it's what I think it is...please give me credit as well ;) Ill send you a replay of me using it to link combos :p

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yay, everyone loves secrecy. >_>
In the mean time you people decide to throw out this big under-our-noses "reveal" I'm gonna go splash around in the water.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Just an update for everyone...

This video might be made into parts, so its not just one long movie. Also, the minimontage at the end will include (so far), edrees, nikok, praxis, and I...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'd Help but I don't know where to begin...plus I ain't got the materials necessary to upload Videos...But anywho I look forward to seeing some Nice things in this Thread.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
LIES. :cry:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Oh, I remember this...what took you so long Niko? xD
And I remember this being overhyped by Oryan...like..wasn't this going to be a super HQ video or something?

Anyway, congrats! sexy video..I didn't like how half of the video footage was covered by that annoying text balloon though >_<

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I remember this...what took you so long Niko? xD
And I remember this being overhyped by Oryan...like..wasn't this going to be a super HQ video or something?

Anyway, congrats! sexy video..I didn't like how half of the video footage was covered by that annoying text balloon though >_<
It was going to be super HQ... but you can blame my WoW addiction as well as college ****** my free time. I just gave the project over to Niko, since he still had the motivation.

Top Bottom