• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach and the bidou tech?

Royal_Tea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Royal_MC7
So I found a new tech called the bidou tech which creates a lot of new movement options and makes other movement techs much easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH528Pdh1Rk

I did a bit of testing and it works fairly well for peach, but doing the QFR and JCFF with aerials is difficult because you don't use the c-stick. Might experiment a bit more. Thoughts?

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
Fcff is easier. Just release jump and press up on the c stick.
For the record it doesn't create anything new. Just makes it easy.
And you can still use the c stick for aerials, you just have to combine it with an attack input.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
As an alternative to shielding and pressing Special, Peach could perform an aerial Down Special (since it doesn't do anything) to set up the Bidou.

It's an intriguing tech - do we know if there's any fancy Turnip related things Peach can do with this?

Last edited:

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Is it possible to JCFF with Bidou and do a N-air without breaking all my fingers?
(I'd actually like to JCFF only by using Jump and the Special stick)

Top Bottom