• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Knut

Smash Apprentice
that's an awesome video doh. and the music makes it that much better. on the real, i never thought to practice power shielding aerials into dsmash.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
No offense Vanz but I feel like it'd be Mccain telling YOU to get your **** together

/bias

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I had a dream right before I woke up that Kirbykaze had posted a 40 something video of him vs Abu, Peach/Puff friendlies, and one of the matches was on Kongo...

A completely unremarkable thing to dream about.

JJTheJetPlane

Smash Cadet
Do you guys like my avatar? I made it myself.

I went to a tournament last weekend. I haven't played the game in months. I placed 7th, the same as my friend who plays a lot more (and plays Fox). D-smash too free. I ended up losing to Chillindude and Nintendude. I forgot how to play against Ice Climbers and got wobbled twice. And then I lost a Peach ditoo. =(

I managed to take a match off of Chillin cuz he tried to save my life after I airdodged off the stage when I missed a tech and I edgeguarded him from that. PURE SKILL.

MacD

Banned via Administration
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH WHAT CLUBS????

idk if i'm much of a vegas club goer though. we got into surrender and it was ok but too crowded to have fun. then we got into tryst and had the owners table aka front and center first one you see when you walk again. that was cooler but i was with my cousins and meh.... just wasn't as fun for me

also that whole liking boys thing

and before you ask no, i can't get anyone crazy hookups like that again. it was my cousin who used to work at surrender who hooked us up. i'm not about to bug her for just me and a bunch of randoms she doesn't know

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I went to Vegas over New Year's. Can't wait to go again this summer and see some of you busted *** crusty hoes there. Free drinks all day =]

:phone:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
She stole a song from my girl Kelly and ****ed out of singing live at the inauguration. Plus she's as dumb as a box of hair.

Sorry I'm not sorry for being a Beythiest.

MacD

Banned via Administration
are you talking about halo vs already gone?? cause if anyone is to blame it's ryan tedder

and who cares if she didn't sing live? it's not like she can't sing and it's not like she didn't sing the version that they used. given the circumstances i don't see why it was such a bad thing. and not like kelly thinks she's some ***** for doing so http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-03-k...irming-lip-synching-inauguration#.URBmfmfHR8E

do you have anything to comment about her performance at the super bowl? cause that was a hell of a lot better than the past few years

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
LMAO HOW DO YOU FIND FLAWS THE THE QUEEN.

Landon, (REAL NAMES CUZ IM GETTING SERIOUS) im not sure if we can continue to be partners in crime (or lack thereof) if you're going to hate on the queen.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
This new format is so hard to get used to...honestly, right now, I think it sucks.

I guess I like the text font, though.

Top Bottom