• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PD's Youtube Channel

P D

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/user/playingdumb?feature=mhw5

On my channel i will be putting matches, combo video, and offline matches for ssb64 and ssbm.

Also i will be uploading funny(sorta) school videos, other video games, and videos with my friends and I

there are quite a few videos up right now but i will upload more in the future.. please subscribe :)

dandan

Smash Lord
not a lot to see right now, but you bought me with pokemon vids. waiting to see vids uploaded in the future.
just a remark, i think it would be better to use jabo 3d8 if you are going to record as looking at matches in 3d7 is kind of an eyesore. but that is just my opinion, maybe others are too used to it to care anymore.

P D

Smash Ace
uploaded 9 new matches, yoshi dittos with nintendude

P D

Smash Ace
Your videos seem to have random graphics glitches or something :(
i think thats youtube, when i play it on my computer i dont see any at all. maybe in a few days it will fix it self, like it takes a while for youtube to completely processes videos

P D

Smash Ace
uploading a bunch of melee vids

i know this is the smash 64 forrum ha

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Since we have a video FORUM now im going to allow these kinds of threads to encourage people to post videos and participate within the new sections :)

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
shoulda uploaded more videos of your fox and falcon.......but now your retired and probably will never see this post lol

Top Bottom