• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAYING YOU FOR MODDING (NOT HACKING)

SylveonBae

Smash Rookie
I need someone with good skills at adding chars and skins and css to help me with my problems. I will give out my files
to someone that responds that they can help me.
I can pay up to 20$ USD PayPal.
I will also keep you around for more of my modding problems and will pay for each time.
Thank You.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Most people would be willing to help without you paying. Do not offer to pay people, even if you can. If you also could give more detail to what a modder would be doing, that would be nice.

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, don't try to pay people. We all do what we do here for the community and for the love of the game, not in hopes of turning a profit. Either way, you're better off just asking people how to do stuff and learning how to do things for yourself. Go poke around in the Discord, the people there can undoubtedly answer any questions you might have, and you won't need to make a thread everytime you need help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom