• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House Result Thread! Final Update: Results are UP

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Mango- good job winning everything in the tournament... lol nice meeting you and thanks for the advice!
Zhu- good stuff getting 2nd! It was nice seeing you again!
SS- I like your falcon!
Kira- good **** beating me. Ya that counter pick I chose against you was failure haha.. other then that I will just have to improve. Hope to see you at Pound 4! :)
MacD- nice seeing you again! Good stuff at the tournament!
Forward - we didn't talk much, but your awesome I wanted to play friendlies with ya.. Oh well next time ;)
Axe- we shook hands like 20 times LOL, but yea you should have beaten Mango in winners so we could have played! I also like your aggressive falco! ;)
GG7 - lol I didn't know who you were even when you told me who you were until Toph told me after the tournament... LOL I remember you talking to Genesis FTW about me on AIM while I was at his place once haha. It was nice getting to know ya you were a cool guy. :)
Vectorman- good friendlies we had! Nice meeting ya too! Hope to see ya again!
PB&J- we didn't talk much at Genesis, so it was nice hanging out with you and getting to know you a lot better! Good stuff in teams and I will see you at Pound 4 for sure!
Dj Nintendo- It was nice getting to know you more too! We are too good in teams! I like your bowser! ;) see you at Pound 4!
Eddie from MEXICO- Was soooo much fun playing you and teaming with you! Hope to see you again sometime! AMIGOS FOREVER!!!
GMoney- YOUR SO HILARIOUS MAN I WAS JUST LAUGHING MY *** OFF IN CREW BATTLES AGAINST SOCAL LOL! See you at Pound 4!
Hugs- Good stuff I like your samus it's sooo good! Nice seeing you again too! See you at Pound 4!
Toph- Good stuff.
Jun- thanks for housing man and driving us around! It was cool meeting you.
Neighbourhood P- your a jerk... LOL just kidding good stuff in pools against me and I was glad that I met you! :)

If I forgot anyone sorry about that... It was great meeting lots of people and I hope to see you all at POUND 4! =D

pockyD

Smash Legend
I barely played any friendlies at all :( - mad regrets, but commentary is a lot more fun than i thought (except when you have to do it alone :( )

Mang0 thinks he's special - you're pretty special
HugS - thanks for breaking the shower
Zhu - that dude definitely stole your sweater; and +1 for zhu noises
Lucky - i hate you for burying my hot dog
SS - you're good, i guess
TANG - so many ****in traffic
S2J - apparently i was the only one to take a game off in pools? i must be awesome
Gmoney - awesome and fun-loving guy
Brandon - you certainly know how to keep road trips interesting
Kira - we got ONE friendly
adam - thanks for the games; i know i'm not that responsive when playing but it's because i have to concentrate so hard to even hang with you (and i definitely can't even hang with your fox or anything)... and yeah, i do suck for missing so much easy **** in spite of that :(
Sheridan - way to beat kira. suck it, socal
SFAT - you're "heckla" good but way to bounce norcal out of the tournament
Pnoy - took me down in singles AND doubles :(
Connor - I think your boback loss is forgiven. i'm going to keep making fun of it anyway though :laugh:. SUPER impressive stuff though
DJ Nintendo - holy **** man it just looked like you were miserable the entire weekend
macd - i wasn't actually surprised by any of your wins - you've been good for a long time! (i was actually the one always trying to convince sheridan to seed you higher during the summer :) )
Lovage - feels like i can't move at all when i play you
Replicate - feels like i can't move at all when i play you. also it sucked to go down to socal just to lose to you
Eddie Mexico - this guy is really good
Alan - learn to shorten your stories, and keep on tonguing your food
Pat - pat of pat's house, you're a trooper for cleaning that bathroom
Tafokints - random sheik guy
Darrell - i don't really have anything to say, but it didn't feel right leaving you out
GG7 - fun matches, i think more than half the friendlies i played during the event were with you
Maple - lots of fun to play against
embracethe12 - nice pants :laugh:
Jkun - if you're here for winter, we can play a LOT
Boback - HEY-EY! snail.
Dunskies - we did terrible LOL but it was fun
TheRipTide - pretty good for someone who claims to never play! suspicious...
Pwny Boy - i don't know who you are and didn't meet you at the tournament but this is an awesome name so i had to leave you a shoutout
Zoap - haha, official results say you got last place. EAT IT. you're a champion for that driving
L - your confidence game (or lack thereof) definitely brought you down, so step that up
The Great Leon - sorry for cg-ing. not really.
SuperRadBrian - you are taking part in the next great MM, norcal vs socal!

neal+azn_lep+champ+??? - thanks for running an INCREDIBLE tournament
havok - thanks a ton for housing! your place was awesome (although a little bit less awesome after hugo got through with it). i met you at axis (you were my first match) so i didn't bother formally introducing myself or anything; then i saw your post about it, so i'm sorry if you don't remember me and thought i was just an inconsiderate freeloader :(
phil - **** you for not entering so that i forgot to leave you a shoutout
san diego girls - hot

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
This tournament was really well-run. Good **** to all of the TOs.

I had mixed feelings during the tourney. On one hand, I was really disappointed in myself for playing as poorly as I did and not coming close to my own standards. However, I was very happy to see Kira, Connor, MacD, and Lovage do as well as they did, and their performance against OoS helped re-establish my faith in Socal.

I'll post shoutouts later.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahahahaa @ jesson

moar shoutouts noobs

i'll do mine later once i blaze

cuz there ain't no shoutouts unless they high shoutouts

HOLLA

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Amazing tourney

Shoutouts in alphabetical order

Alfredo - Nice seeing you again. I only got to play your ganon lol
Adam - That conversation about my sisters was really funny
AKAred - Nice meeting/playing with you =)
Atlus - your pics are always amazing
Axe - you're the chillest dude ever. I'm sad I didn't get to play your Falco. Come back to socal soon!
Blunted Object - It was really nice meeting you. I got sooo much footage of your falco so stay tuned for me to upload them lol
Boback - nice seeing you again. Persians all day!
Brandon - Sorry for not letting you use my laptop for livestream day 2, I really wanted to record some matches =(
Connor - GOOD STUFF BEATING g$$
Darrel - nice meeting you =D
Dj nintendo - You seemed upset the whole tourney =(
Doppel - For someone who lives near Irvine I never see you lol. 365/2 looked good from what I saw
Dunskies - I didn't get to play you but you're a really funny dude
Eddie Mexico - What a beast luigi! Come to more socal tournies lol
Embrace - I hadn't seen you in foreva. You should really consider doing commentary
Festizzio - thanks for taking all those pics for me :psycho:
Fly - You always look so happy when you take pictures XD
Forward - I wanted to MM you even after that 3/4 of a match you ***** me lol
GG7 - You play like you're high even when you're not high! But it was really nice meeting you =D
G$$ - You're really cool! I'm that one guy who got the cheese from your pizza ^_^
Gsub - You already know lol
HugS - i'm really glad you're not mad about that whole DQ fiasco. It was my bad
Incornaut - Thanks soooooooooooo much for the rides. That car trip when we were following charles was so fun XD
Jack of Blades - nice seeing you again. It had been a while
JDM - It's too bad you didn't come day 2 =(
JKun - We should team more. Our run in pools wasn't half bad ^_^
Kira - Thanks so much for the tips! I wish I could play you more lol
Kirbyraeg - You can't deny how fun that car ride was. Oh and our doubles matches were legit lol
L - Fun matches, nice seeing you again
Larry - i don't think I've ever introduced my self I just said "cya larry" haha
LHG - I got some of your link recorded =O
Light - Sorry for thinking you're so young. you probably get that way too much >_<
Lovage - Ur so teknical
Lucky - nice seeing you again. Add me on facebook rofl
MacD - Nice job in Bracket!!!!!!!!
Mango - I always want to play you because you're amazing at the game lol
Maple - i haven't smashed with you in a while kyle, school got you cramped?
Natsu - I have not seen you since Jenny's Bday lol
Pat - GGs in pools, nice job with the tourney name rofl
PB&J - Hi OoS!
Pink Reaper - We met for like 5 seconds wtf
Phil - nice seeing you again, you're such a cool person omg!
PockyD - GGs in pooools
Rei - Cuddling with your TV made me feel all better. Day 2 is better than melty blood!
Replicate - We should do that sock 'em boppers MM!
Rickety - you're a really cool person
Romeo - You're falcon is so cool lol
S2J - Thanks for all those Falcon tips johnny! I need to work on.....my sweaty palms haha
Seng - fun matches, it's been a while since I've seen you!
Sfat - You're a kool kid =D
Sheridan - Where was your hat?
Sheridan - Thanks for the help in the puff matchup
Signia - i wish you came for day 2. it was fuuuuun =D
Slicer - WHY DIDN'T WE MEET? lol
Stabbedbyanipple - There is no spaces in my name!
Brain - Nice seeing you again, your facial hair is second only to fly in awesome-ness
Tai - Fun MMs, you're fox always shine spikes the heck out of me. Come back to socal soon!
Tang - It was cool meeting you. You always look so spiffy
The Greater Leon - Stop sleeping so we can play friendlies QQ
Theriptide - it was nice meeting you. Your Up B cancels are soooo cool lol
Toph - Hi OoS!
Typh - GGs in poools
vectorman - recorded hecka matches of you
Wasabi - nice seeing you again =)
Zhu - I really wanted to see you vs Forward =(
Zoap - thanks for the dollar lol

Everyone I forgot - My bad

Neal/Champ/Pat - you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that's just cause i sandbagged you, stab <333333

nah man it was cool meeting you and hopefully we'll get to play more next time

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Hosts:
Champ/Neal/Pat: Awesome. Still didn't get to play you, Pat. :( Loved the free water.

Alex: fuuuuuk dude we smoked a lot. God I want my car back! Come over more, if you want it I'll tell you all my trade secrets to get good :p (and I feel like smoking hella weed)

Cameron: Surprisingly, you're the homey. Man, you took my **** for much of what it was: good-natured ribbing. You got pissed off a little, but you still kept your cool, which was fine by me. And you even have a brain. It actually made me wanna play you more in Melee. Chalk up into the "annoying online, cool in person" category.

Sheridan: Hahahaha you should talk more. Your little kidness is ridiculously cute... still. I bet you probably think you're outgrowing it, but NOPE. Still don't respect you in smash, either. :p I know you're getting better, but so is everyone else; you haven't quite yet made a believer out of me. Remember, I'm your competition.

ATLAS IS SO GOOD THOUGH, HUH?! SOOOOO GOOD!

Jeremy: You had a negative Nancy attitude at the end for no reason, but I forgive you -- you were probably just tired and hungry, amirite? You're a cool dude, and it was nice having you chat more, even if I had to ask you a million random questions to make sure you did. Hahahaha it's funny to hear you go off about stuff, I'd rather listen to you than talk about myself. We'll play as soon as I get my car back... I'm getting in the mood to play some serious smash with you very soon and very often. Get at the kid. The Marth is back.

You know what's up.

1: Mango: Soon as I get my car back we're playing =)
2: Zhu: ****en noob
5: macd: meh
9: Larry Lurr: were you sandbagging :p
9: Light: **** we really shoulda played, i forgot you were even here. our random friendlies are always fun
9: Blunted Object: nice falco, i like your nairs
13: Gmoney: hahahahha you are so awesome dude. but get ***** in marth dittos LMAO
17: Sheridan: sick puff :p
17: S2J: my favorite player in socal <3
17: DJ Nintendo: **** you looked mad miserable all weekend. shoulda blazed with us *****aaaaa
17: GG7: I bet I **** the **** out of you next time I play you. Just FYI. PS you owe me weed smooooke. You're chill as *** tho, nice Falcon
25: Maple: You're too cute!
25: fly: Jeremy, you're a badass. It was awesome having you in the car on the trip. I feel I understand the real Fly a lot more now :p. Be happier!
25: Brandon: That dude
25: embracethe12: Awww I wanna play you Steven! I actually really like your Sheik
25: Pnoy: Dude you're also who I really wanna play mad friendlies with
25: Replicate: Man we need to talk smash theory more. I like those wavedashes out of shield =)
25: Romeo: Marth dittos for sure man
33: adam: The Marth is back =)
33: J666: Hahahaha I can't tell if saying P-Hoooood is like some kind of shoutout or what
33: Darrell: Man I wanna play you a lot now, *****s is talkin'
33: TAI: Sick *** Marth, you had me worried in tourny...
NES: You don't even know, playing you was the highlight of my tourny. I was high as **** and I started playing you and my Marth just clicked again LOL. Dude your Peach is HELLA smart, it's almost unbelievable all the little Peach trixies you know. I really wish I could play you / train you. We need to play!!!

Until you went Fox.

33: Alan: My Fox *****
33: emerican: My Fox *****
33: Gishnak: You're gonna be good in no time, dude. I had a lot of fun playing you. Wish we coulda played more.
33: sherigami: Still too smart for your own good
33: PockyD: Man your Sheik has improved a lot from the last time I played you. Looks like you're on your way to figuring out the game; keep it up.
33: SDR: Get *****

We never stop like Pops going to donut shops!

AXE 09

Smash Master
- a shiny nickel - you have one of the best names ever lol! love it
- Blunted Object - sorry that i had to shake your hand like a million times, but your falco is just too good!!!! man, playing those falco dittos with you were fun, even though we only did like 2 of them haha. man i really wanna play you more. you're a really cool guy, hopefully we'll meet again soon and ditto some more :p
- connor - holy crap dude, you're so freakin technical! your peach is crazy, but your fox impressed me the most, with all your shine-bairs and shine-upsmashes lol. Okami says that the squirtle in pokefloats is named connor, so from now on, i'm calling him connor haha
- Darrell - dude freakin sick samus!! you're ridiculously good. good stuff beating us in doubles, way too legit. you're way awesome in person, too. keep up the samus dude, it's already ridiculous lol
- DJ Nintendo - man, sorry you weren't feeling so well for the first day, but i'm glad you were doing a lot better the 2nd day. as always man, you're my bro. sorry we didn't get to MM =( but hey, maybe next time we meet, we can MM again :p you rock man, see ya at the next big tourney
- Eddie Mexico - omg! you're one of the most polite, nice, awesome, well-mannared people i've ever met!!! man it was such a pleasure meeting you, you're definately one of my favorite people. your luigi is so good too!!! ah, i really hope we can meet again, you're such an awesome person, it's unbelieveable how well-mannared you are
- Embracethe12 - dude, i'm so sorry i keep forgetting your name lol! but don't worry, i kinda just forget EVERYONE'S name, i just suck when it comes to names hahaha. but anyways, it was awesome meeting and playing you man. see ya next time!
- FESTIZZIO - FESTIZZIO!!!!!!!!! XD dude you're the man!!!!! i miss you already dude!! it kinda sucked that we had to fight each other in pools ='( but hey, we made our pika dittos epic anyways lol =) i hope we can meet again over the winter, you're way too legit!! pika mains forever!!
- Fly - HOLY SHIZNIT you're so freakin good!!!!! my gosh, your style of IC's is one that i've NEVER seen before. you're so origional and just so freakin good hahaha. and you're a really nice guy in person too, it was awesome getting to meet you. i hope i can play you again, you're WAY too legit!
Gmoney - what the heck man, we didn't even get to play!! gah! lol oh well, you're still way the heck awesome man! we black people need to stick together. you rock dude! see ya next time!
- Hugs - I GOT A HUG FROM HUGS!!!! XD XD XD lol that was DEFINATELY one of the highlights of my trip, and getting to play you was amazing!!!! you have no idea how badly i wanted to play you hahahaha. man, i really hope that next time we meet, we can play like a crapload more friendlies, i just can't get enough of that samus!!! it's so freakin good!!! lol. man, it was nice meeting you, you're really awesome
- Jkun - dude you are way too legit!!! we didn't play much, but it was just awesome in general getting to meet you and hanging out with you at the university and stuff. man you're so tight lol. keep it up!
- Kira - dude..... you are one of the nicest guys i've ever met (no homo). you're definately one of my favorite smashers now, you're so tight!!! i'm glad that i finally got to play you, but i think we needed to play a lot more games lol. hopefully i'll get to play you more over the winter, your sheik is no joke. man you're so tight lol
- Lan - thanks so much for housing me and vman, dude. holy crap.... you weren't kidding when you said your house was messy o.O lol my goodness. wow dude, you have a really good pichu!! i was shocked hahaha. thanks again for everything man
- Larry (DEHF) - OMFG you're gotten WAY the heck better than the last time we met, i was so shocked!!! i thought you'd be brawled up, but i was 100% wrong, you're so freakin good dude!!! i really wish that we got to play more, i really wanted to do some falco dittos lol. i love those. see ya next time man! keep playing melee XD
- Lovage - sorry i had to be all gay and resort to chain grabbing in crews, that was pretty lame :/ i really wanted to have some friendlies with you and have some legit matches, but i guess we just didn't find the time. anyways, meeting you was awesome! you're a really tight person dude, i'm really glad that we (officially) met at the restaurant, i came to find that you have one of the best personalities ever. i hope we get to meet again soon!
- Lucky - gosh darn it! we didin't get to play lol. oh well, maybe next time =) i hope my $2 helped you out
- MacD - holy crap, you pulled off some crazy stuff in our matches dude! good stuff beating me in the bracket, major props for that. and thanks a million for housing me, i couldn't be more thankful lol. thanks a ton, man
- Mango - gosh darn it! why do you have to be so good??? ahh!!! it's too much for me to handle lol. i guess i'll try again next time ^^ getting 3 stocked by you hurt so bad lol
- Maple - dude you're so quiet lol. but from what i saw, you're really cool man. i hope we get to meet again someday
- Nawncence - dude you're legit lmao
- Pat - thanks for all the water man! really appreciate it haha. good stuff for such an awesome tournament!!
- PB&J - dude you freakin rock!!!! thanks for the shirt dude! if you could, PLEASE make me a shirt with a gangsta pikachu on it, i would definately wear it 24/7 lol. you're so tight dude!!! black pride fo sho lmao! see ya next time, you're awesome man
- Pit - holy crap o.O you're freakin good, you almost beat me in the bracket, i couldn't believe how good you were haha. keep it up man! it was nice meeting you
- Rei - dude.... you rock sox XD
- Resident Waffle (HMW) - man you're so tight!!! XD commentary is WAY too legit, keep up the good work man. you're so freakin awesome!!
Romeo - WOW dude you're falcon's legit!!! you're a really tight person, it was really nice meeting you. i hope we get to play more soon!
- Sheen - sup dude!!! i haven't seen you since that one random tournament of yours that i went to lol. it was awesome seeing you again man
- Signia - i never even met you lol. you should've said hi to me man!!! i would've played some matches with you or something haha. well from what Okami says about you, you're freakin awesome lol. i hope we'll get to meet next time
- Sizzle - wtf, what were you doing there???? lol i didn't expect to see you there, nice seeing you again haha. AZ pride!!!
- SS - AHHHH I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR FALCON!!! XD you're definately my favorite falcon player! gosh you're soooo freakin good lol. and actually talking to you for a bit in person felt like such an honor to me. i loved playing friendlies with you, i really really wanna do more!!! like 100000X more lol. we didn't do enough, and i'm so honored to share the name Jeff with you. sorry i sound like such a fanboy, but you're my favorite falcon, it's kinda hard to not be excited lmao
- Stabbed by a nipple - all i gotta say is, you have one of the most amazing names ever created on smashboards in all of history XD lol you're way too legit
- Tang - dude! i really wanted you to show me your moves lmao!! seeing you dance at genesis was like OMG! even C. Falcon was impressed haha. keep up the good stuff man, and you have one heck of a link o.O i saw your match against Light. sorry for cheering against you, but it's just Light's my AZ homie lol. but seriously dude, you're freakin awesome, and i freakin love your link lmao
- Toph - you're freakin awesome XD
- Zhu - OMG DUDE you're definately one of my favorite smashers!!! man, i had no idea how nice you were, you're so modest and one of the coolest people ever, you definately made my trip so much more awesome! although we didn't get to play, just meeting you in general was an honor. i really hope we get to do some falco ditto friendlies next time lol. man you're so tight, it was so awesome metting you, you're just so freakin awesome lol! till we meet again

AZ - we gotta step it up!!! i'll see everyone this saturday lol

V3ctorman - TIMMY!!!!!! AHHH I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

For those that i didn't name - chances are that i remember your face, but i can't remember the name lol! i'm really sorry, as most of you know, i really REALLY suck with remembering names hahaha. but basically, everyone that i met at the tournament was really tight, it was so awesome meeting everybody, and i had a blast!!!

*highlights of the trip*

- having some random dude pop out of the bushes and sell GG7 some weed

- getting 0 to death comboed by SS ending in a double knee <3

- Meeting Zhu and Eddy Mexico (these guys are incredibly nice)

- getting a hug from Hugs

- taking a SHL falco picture with all the falco players =D

- hearing how loud Forward was cheering for me in crews and against mango (you're freakin hilarious sean lmao!)

- Seeing V3ctorman again

- Watching GG7's face every time a hot asian chick walked by (lmao chris)

- eating dinner at Island's after the tourney with everyone

- playing 3 for all falcon matches with Tai and Blunted Object

L__

Smash Master
ok lets do shoutouts! uhhhh I hope I don't forget anyone

socal ppl/people that might be from norcal that, for some reason, I thought are from socal
L - your hair is sexy. it was fun playing with you
I'm NorCal. :dizzy:

Yeah, those friendlies were really fun :)

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
haha yeah he was actually. boxers (and probably most other professional athletes) are trained by their coaches to be cocky. it builds up your mental game

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
(shoutout stuff)

*highlights of the trip*

- having some random dude pop out of the bushes and sell GG7 some weed

- Watching GG7's face every time a hot asian chick walked by (lmao chris)
God jeff you post the funniest ****. Your shoutouts were amazing because it was all AH! YOU'RE SO FREAKING GOOD!!! XD XD! *CRIES* OMG MAN YOU'RE AWESOME I WISH WE PLAYED MORE!!!!! OH SNAPS!

and lol at the 2 highlights up there :)

<3 asian girls <3

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol!! sorry, i just had to say it ^^

was anything recorded at the tourney? i wanna see some matches lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah, but I think homemadewaffles has a backlog of prior tournaments and is in NY for rom2 so i'm guessing it'll be another week until they go up?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
this tourny was so fun..greater leon is the man. had fun playing with everybody and hanging out at the bonfire..more shout outs later

-pb&j-

DJMirror

Smash Master
God jeff you post the funniest ****. Your shoutouts were amazing because it was all AH! YOU'RE SO FREAKING GOOD!!! XD XD! *CRIES* OMG MAN YOU'RE AWESOME I WISH WE PLAYED MORE!!!!! OH SNAPS!

and lol at the 2 highlights up there :)

<3 asian girls <3
You gotta be there at UC Irvine!

Those Asian girls were all over GG7 and Forward LMAO

Top Bottom