• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May Results

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321563
AllIsBrawl: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13321
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PathwaysSmash
Bert's video thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14513655

Melee Singles (bracket)[collapse="Pools"]
[/collapse]1: Iori ($206.00)
2: Dart ($108.00)
3: ihavespaceballs ($36.00)
4: Jace ($10.00)
5: VTS
5: Myztek
7: Arby
7: G. Vice
9: Zivilyn Bane
9: Strong Bad
9: Tron
9: Zantetsu
13: Smooth
13: ACE
13: Cookiemonsta
13: The March Hare
17: Terral
17: poopydungman
17: Shinobi
17: Bert
17: Gaston
17: King Siegfried
17: Riio
17: Terry

Not in bracket:
25: Goat
25: Chaos
25: Daniel the Seraph
25: Ugvts
25: Block
25: Platypus
25: -2
25: Hentercenter
33: Fishburne
33: Wooz
33: Bill Cosby
33: Zur!

Melee Doubles (bracket)

1: Strong Bad's Boobs (Jace & Iori) ($108.00)
2: Claw Grip Blonde Moisteners (G. Vice & ihavespaceballs) ($54.00)
3: Number Wang (VTS & Arby) ($18.00)
4: The Burninators (Strong Bad & Dart)
5: Team Gangsta Paradise (King Siegfried & Cookiemonsta)
5: zivilyn bACE (Zivilyn Bane & ACE)
7: Bert & Shinobi (Bert & Shinobi)
7: Myztek & Tron (Myztek & Tron)
9: Ask Terrence (Zantetsu & Terry)
9: Goat & Gaston (Goat & Gaston)
9: Screech and Chong (Rioo & Daniel the Seraph)
9: Bill Cosby & Fishburne (Bill Cosby & Fishburne)
13: Wretched & Terral (Wretched & Terral)
13: -2 & Hentercenter (-2 & Hentercenter)
13: The March Hare & Ugvts (The March Hare & Ugvts)
13: Chaos & Poopydungman (Chaos & Poopydungman)
17: Zur! & Platypus (Zur! & Platypus)
17: Block & Wooz (Block & Wooz)

The Project M bracket was extremely incomplete, so there aren't useful results to show.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Iori - Fun money matches, even if I can't understand the Doc matchup. It's awesome you were able to make it. Good job getting first.
Dart - The matches we played were great, and GGs in doubles. I'm pretty sure I remember you giving me some pointers but I don't specifically remember any of them by this point. Really glad you managed to show up, Illinois is not a short drive from here.
ihavespaceballs - Always good seeing you, I had a lot of fun in money matches/friendlies. Thanks for the tip about the Pika Rocket, I'm a bit surprised I never heard of that before.
Jace - We really need to play some sets the next time we meet, it's been way too long. Still glad you made it. Great work in doubles.
VTS - ICs. Good work.
Myztek - Good seeing you again, crazy Fox. I really need more practice against spacies. I was noticing you using Falco in bracket and must say I'm glad I didn't play you in a tournament match.
Arby - Fun friendlies, I really hope you guys all make it back again before FC.
G. Vice - I had a lot of fun with those friendlies and trying to reflect Samus charge shots. I'll let you know when my game is pre-alpha and fully playable. Butter feet Ganon is so impressive to watch.
Zivilyn Bane - I'm glad you're around, because I could never run a tournament as well as you do.
Strong Bad - Also good job running the tournament. We need to get some matches in the next time we meet.
Tron - I wish we'd had more chance to play friendlies. You're a lot better than I remember you being from MIST.
Zantetsu - Good job repping the crew with Ziv. It's too bad you had to leave early.
Smooth - Good games in bracket, even the one that wasn't actually bracket. I really wish I hadn't SD'd that last stock, but I'm not too disappointed I lost considering you had to play Zivilyn Bane next.
ACE - You stomped all over our pool. I wish I'd had a chance to play you in some friendlies, hopefully you make it back again before FC.
Cookiemonsta - I can't believe I forgot to get some matches in with you. Come back soon so that I can lose to that Falcon again.
The March Hare - Awesome friendlies, you need to visit more often. Bring that other guy who I forget the name of next time, too.
Terral - You placed too high. You shouldn't have made it out of pools.
poopydungman - GGs in pools. I have a lot of Marth experience relative to any other character, so I was kind of prepared going in to the set. It would be good to see you and your crew again sometime.
Shinobi - I really wanted to get some more friendlies in against you. I'm pretty proud I won that bracket set, not sure I deserved a win there. GGs.
Bert - It was great seeing you again, it feels like it's been forever. I really hope you make it back sometime soon.
Gaston - Sucks that your group had to leave so early, I was looking forward to getting in some friendlies with you. You should try to make it to another Pathways before FC.
King Siegfried - I hope I helped you a bit against Zelda. Really fun friendlies, always good seeing you.
Riio - I spaced out showing you my game, but you aren't missing much. I had fun in Project M and friendlies. Good meeting you.
Terry - You should have placed higher. I didn't get to see any of your sets, but there's no way we should have tied. It seems we both dodged getting byes and had to play actual matches against good players.
Goat - Your group left so early. If I'd known you'd be leaving so soon I would have made sure to get some friendlies in. Good seeing you anyway, though.
Chaos - I don't think I played you at all, but good meeting you.
Daniel the Seraph - Did you fix your controller? It was good seeing you again, Daniel the Counterpicks When Fighting Link. Hopefully you are able to come back sometime.
Ugvts - Hey, at least you beat someone.
-2 - GGs in pools. I had intended to get in some friendlies with you, but I spaced it out between everything else.
Fishburne - Fun friendlies. You're a great personality to be around. Ness vs Pichu grand finals Apex 2013 has been called.
Bill Cosby - I didn't get a single match in against you. We need to correct that the next time we meet. It looked like you'd gotten a bit better.
Wretched - You should have entered singles. I'm sure the controller will turn up sometime. We did awesome in doubles, I think we need to team more often.
-Tempest- - I saw you show up, but I only saw you playing Project M. It also seemed like you left pretty early. It was good seeing you either way, glad you at least made it for part of the day.

To the two new Springfield guys who I don't know the nicknames of - Glad you were able to come, I need to get some more matches in with you guys the next time I see you.

To everyone else I didn't meet or otherwise left out: glad you were able to make it.

Terry

Smash Ace
I got last. God, I suck. Even so, this was the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. Shoutouts later.
: D

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Shoutouts in collapse. Don't pay attention to the fact that it is in order of singles participation. I didn't get to play a lot of people due to me being mopey because of my controller, but whatevs. If I don't know who you are, sorry I didn't include you.

[collapse=Shoutouts]Iori - Wow, man. Watching you play was amazing. You think SO MUCH when you're playing this game. It seems like post other players just have patterns and they repeat the same stuff every game. Watching you play, I saw thought. Every movement had meaning, every attack was spaced, and every character was wat. I never got to play you.

Dart - Good games in teams. Terral and I did much better than we thought we would. Sorry about the trash talk too. I pretty much stalked you through all of your important games and yelled out discouraging things from the crowd in different voices. :]]

ihaveobtainednebulaicgonads - It was good meeting you after hearing so many good things about you. It sucks that you traveled from another state and only won $36 in singles, but at least you placed. I never got to play you.

Jace - I never got to play you, but I watched a majority of your matches. Good stuff. Sorry you weren't in the money.

VTS - VTS, the hidden ice climbers warrior. Good games and good conversations. I don't think we ever took the time to play...

Arby - Good games the first night, for sure. That is the best I've ever played.

G. Vice - It was great finally meeting you. You get a lot of praise from Missouri and I understand why. You're such a great guy in general. We'd love to have you around even if you didn't play the rootinest tootinest Ganon in the midwest.

Zivilyn Bane - YOU TIED WITH STRONGBEYD AND G-VICE. YOU ARE GOOD. ADMIT IT.

Strong Bad - You are small.

Zantetsu - Post tournament yeee

Smooth - Smoothie, man, it has been so long. If you're ever in the Springfield area, feel free to come play with the crew.

ACE - I think you could've done much better. I don't know what got in your way, but I see a lot of potential.

Cookiemonsta - We never played. ._.

The March Hare - How did you beat Terrence? That is just silly.

Terral - Good job in teams.

poopydungman - Cool name.

Shinobi - Good games in teams other than you camping the ledge and backthrow shine spiking me

Bert - I don't play Falcon.

Gaston - weegee. Good games in Project M.

King Siegfried - That match vs Terrence was intense. Also dinner with you and Daniel was delicious.

Terry - ._. you could've done so much better. Its kay.

Goat - I keep forgetting who you are. Are you the Fox player? If so, good games pretournament.

Chaos - wait who

Daniel the Seraph - Dinner was delicious, as I said, and it is always good to see you. COME PLAY WITH US 4EVR

Ugvts - you gee vee tee es. Thanks for the slice of pizza.

Platypus - Good games in teams. Were you the Falco player or was it VVV

-2 - THIS GUY?

Fishburne - You are getting better. Your Ness is mad good in Project M. Plus dem moonwalks.[/collapse]

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Iori - Nice job taking first. I was rooting against you though :p Gotta support the fellow Marth mains.
Dart - Dart! It was super fun hanging with you again. I got better just being around your Marth I think. When you started rooting for me vs Smooth, I tapped in to some awesome powers and felt a lot more confident after that. Thanks again, come back to Springfield (mo) again some day!
ihavespaceballs - Your Samus is just so sexy. I just want to take her power suit off and make....EH HEM. Sorry. Don't tell my wife I said that LOL. Good seeing you again, nice job making some money. Next time I'll do a better payout for 3rd place (watch you get 1st next time lol).
Jace - We ALMOST go to play :( But it's all good. Was so fun watching you play vs Myztek and Dart. I think Dart got you a little flustered though and perhaps that was in his favor? You are just too good, and always consistent. Good stuff winning teams, I think you're undefeated in Pathways team tournaments lol.
VTS - So much fun playing you. I didn't want to john on Thursday night but I was dead tired and not playing well. I played much better in our tourney set so at least I redeemed myself a bit lol. Always a pleasure and thanks for the thumb guards :p
Myztek - Good games in dubs. I was super scared of playing you and Tron, and my goal was top 5 in teams so it was a little nerve racking. I wish we could've played some singles. Nice job beating G. Vice, you played so good that set!
Arby - We didn't get to play except for in dubs. You and VTS have some really good team chemistry going, and like ACE said, that really does help. Next time we gotta play some singles.
G. Vice - I think I played you more than anybody else at the tourney, and that fact makes me very happy :p I could feel my spacing and punish game getting better with every single match with you. You force my Marth to come up with creative ways of getting around your "wall" instead of just doing what works against my friends, and it's opened my eyes quite a bit. Can't wait to play you again.
Strong Bad - Thanks so much for helping me get entry fees taken and brackets going, ect. It was a HUGE help. We didn't get to play but that's cool, we will play next time.
Tron - Good games in dubs dude. We didn't get to play singles at all but it's all good.
Zantetsu - It was music to my ears when you said "I'm back in it". Made me really happy. I'm still super hyped for your move to Springfield. We're all gonna get a LOT better when that happens. Usually it's me, Terry, and Wretched. With you here we'll finally have a fourth person to consistently play with. Plus you're really good so that helps too lol.
Smooth - It was fun playing you! Glad we got two sets in. When you switched to Marth, at first I thought it was a big mistake because I had just played a ton of Marth dittos with Dart. But you fought well and your Marth is pretty good. I like Marth vs Falcon a lot though, and feel like it's pretty 50/50. You definitely got a lot better though from October Rolla tournament or whenever it was I last saw you.
ACE - Good games in dubs dude. I know you probably feel like I held you back and that's understandable since I'm not used to teaming with Falcon. I think we did good though, considering we got top 5 and beat Myztek and Tron. Sorry again about talking to you while playing your tournament set vs Myztek =/
Cookiemonsta - We didn't get to play. That sucks and it's all your fault. We need to play next time :p
The March Hare - We didn't get to play. It would have been fun to try a Sheik that is not named Terrence lol. Hopefully next time.
Terral - Dart said "Yeah put Terral on the crew he's hella good" or something like that. Nice job showing ppl that your Pikachu is legit.
poopydungman - Your Marth was pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised in game 2 and you played well. GGs.
Shinobi - I didn't get to play you at all but I saw you take a game off Strong Bad and you beat my friends (Zantetsu and Terry) in doubles. Good stuff!
Bert - Always great to see you Bert. I'm sorry my style counters yours :( That just happens sometimes. I watched you play other ppl though and you look like you got better so that's good.
Gaston - Why did you leave? Somebody said you didn't feel well. GWS.
King Siegfried - Nice job getting 5th in dubs with Karl (same as me and Ace). You guys and us should have squared off in a tiebreaker match. Would have been fun (when we pummeled you noobs) lolol.
Riio - Didn't really play/meet/talk/watch you at all. But thanks for coming :p
Terry - You didn't get last. You made it out of pools. So the guys that got last didn't make it out. Either way you looked like you were playing good and you beat Siegfried so that's good.
Goat - Hi.
Chaos - 'Sup.
Daniel the Seraph - I'll be expecting that $10,000 cash deposit in to my swiss bank account within 48 hours or else I'm sending my goons after you -_-
Ugvts - Good games Robbie Rob. We play like, every tournament lol. You are such a barbarian. Good job 4 stocking that heavy *** TV. Oh and good games in pools too.
-2 - Yo.
Fishburne - Nice Ness! I thought I was gonna come back at the end. I had trouble remembering to DI your downthrows lol. I wasn't able to focus on p:m that much but no johns, your Ness is goooood.
Bill Cosby - Didn't get to play you either :(
Wretched - I hate controller thieves. I'm glad you're not quitting over that though, since that would just be silly.
-Tempest- - Sorry we didn't generate any business for you guys. Smash players are just generally poor. Even I was really broke that day lol (and will be until Friday).
Block - Glad you showed up and hopefully your first tournament wasn't too brutal. I know I was busy running around like a madman and didn't get a chance to talk/chill/play you but we will next time for sure. Don't get discouraged, even Mango started out as a noob.
Wooz - Same thing as what I said to Block. Even Wobbles, Fly Amanita, ect started out as noobs and you guys WILL get a LOT better if you just keep at it.

Also I wanted to point out that in four pools matches, and five bracket matches, I didn't play a SINGLE FOX OR FALCO player. That's by far the majority of the practice that I get and I wanted to try out my moves on them :(

EDIT: Also Wretched, G. Vice got 7th and I got 9th. But yeah, I tied with Stron gBad.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Iori - Dude good **** gettin 1st. I can't believe you beat me so badly with doc in our pool. I'd rather play your sheik lol
Dart - Thanks for the Marth pointers and the friendlies we had at the tourney. It was a pleasure riding up there with you.
ihavespaceballs - Dude your one of the people I wanted to play the most. Everybody was hoggin you though lol. Hopefully I'll get a chance to **** play you the next time we meet. :awesome:
Jace - Dog those falcon ditto's we were having were hella fun! Probably my favorite part of the tourney. Its so good to see you again and good **** on your placement.
VTS - Lololol you really know those climbers huh. "Left!"... "Through the ceiling!" Fun Friendlies though.
Myztek - Dog I think I played you in more friendlies than anyone. That **** was hella fun. And I thought It was hella funny how you were sitting down the whole time, But when I asked you go Falco b4 I left, you stood up again. GGs dude.
Arby - I only got 3/4ths of a friendly in with you and I LOVE FALCON DIDS. I have to play you more next time.
Zivilyn Bane - Good **** running the tourney and thanks for being patience with me and my group for being a little late. We gotta get friendlies next time.
Strong Bad - Dog It was really good to see you again Adam. I wanted to play you again like we use to back at school. Hopefully I'll come early enough next time to get more friendlies in.
Tron - Good **** beating me in bracket dog. Your a hella cool person so I didn't mind the lose at all. I wanted to get more games in with you but time is always the problem.
Zantetsu -First time we were at the same tourney and didn't meet in bracket. I would have liked to get some epic spacies friendlies in. Good **** outplacing me though.
Smooth - It was great seeing you again dog. We must get more friendlies in next time. I LOVE FALCON dids.
ACE - Your the only Falcon I didn't get to play. COME AT ME! Lol
Cookiemonsta - Karl, WTF?! 13th place my *****?! "but the competition was soooo gooood." lol
The March Hare - Fun friendlies dude.
Terral - Dude we sure didn't get to play. We've got to next time. P.S. I quoted your shoutouts to make doing mine easier. Lololol
Shinobi - It was nice meeting you dude. That fox you've got there is really good.
Kuang (RiiO) It was nice meeting you too man. I'm definitely gonna have to play you more since you also live in StL. Looking forward to it.
Bert - None of this would've been possible without you man. Thank you so much for driving all 9 of us there and back. Much love (no homo)
King Siegfried - Thanks for teaming with me as always man. I really wish we didn't have to meet in bracket so early but what can you do? P.S. Consider Falco as an alt for the sheik matchup dude.
Terry - Sorry Dude. I *****ed out and use spacies against your sheik. I knew you'd **** my Falcon with her. GG's
Chaos - I don't remember if you were to the Ice climber player or the Sheik player in my pool. But GG's to both of you since I don't remember lol
Daniel the Seraph - I'm glad you made to another tourney man. But its summer time. I'll be seeing more or you I'm sure.
Fishburne - I was really good seeing you again man. I was actually a little sad cause I'm transferring from Rolla this year. Next semester though. I will find I a time to visit you guys. Hopefully Brandon can help you or Vista throw Rolla Monthly VI.
Bill Cosby - S'up Chris. I didn't even get to play against you in the van I don't think. But I heard you've gotten I little better. I'll have to see for my self next we meet.
Wretched -S'up Wretched. I didn't get to play you either but I seen you doing really well in some friendlies with people. Looks like you've improved as well.

Welp, Thats it for me. The tourney was a BLAST! And F you guys if you find any instances of bad grammer/spelling. I don't feel like correcting it lol. Peace :awesome:

Terry

Smash Ace
Sorry cookie. I was a little upset because someone took Wretcheds controller and I literally had you dead like twice but messed up. I've honestly never raged like that. : ( wasn't mad at you. I could care less who you want to play as : )

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Sorry cookie. I was a little upset because someone took Wretcheds controller and I literally had you dead like twice but messed up. I've honestly never raged like that. : ( wasn't mad at you. I could care less who you want to play as : )
But why were you mad at Cookiemonsta though?

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I was going to upload the tournament to SSBPD, but it's been down for a few days. Checking the thread, it seems as though their hosting provider is completely out of action.

Hentercenter

Smash Rookie
Had a lot of fun. Have a lot to learn and work on. Came here for exp. and it did not disappoint.

Zur! and Platypus - GGs and thanks for the fun team matches. Would like to play you guys again some time!

:phone:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Had a lot of fun with Missouri and the Midwest. You guys are all awesome. I'll post actual shoutouts later when I haven't just got done filling out like 14 applications for nursing jobs.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Most fun I've ever had at a Pathways despite not feeling the greatest. I really hope we can pull together another tournament of this caliber reasonably soon lol. I'll definitely ask off for next month's Pathways.

Shoutouts and videos to come as soon as I get off my tablet and onto my laptop.

Terral/Ziv is it cool if I start a video thread? It seems like we had a bunch of recording setups there. Ugvts', Shinobi, mine, and wasn't there one other...?

If anyone has any specific sets they would like uploaded from my setup, I will do my best to upload them first. Just ask. (I did NOT record pools from my setup btw)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Most fun I've ever had at a Pathways despite not feeling the greatest. I really hope we can pull together another tournament of this caliber reasonably soon lol. I'll definitely ask off for next month's Pathways.

Shoutouts and videos to come as soon as I get off my tablet and onto my laptop.

Terral/Ziv is it cool if I start a video thread? It seems like we had a bunch of recording setups there. Ugvts', Shinobi, mine, and wasn't there one other...?

If anyone has any specific sets they would like uploaded from my setup, I will do my best to upload them first. Just ask. (I did NOT record pools from my setup btw)
Yes, start a vid topic. Also, I want me vs VTS.

Terry

Smash Ace
Iori - Good to meet you man, you are freaking amazing. ****. Also, thanks for playing me so much! : D
Dart - lol, I was rooting for Iori, sorry, man! Good **** though. Didn't get to play you but whatever.
ihavespaceballs - We only played a few games but it was fun man. Good ****. I know you could've done better than that! Samus so sick!
Jace - Honestly, I really really wanted you to win the whole tourney because you are pretty much the coolest nicest smasher ever! : D
VTS - I'm so glad I got to hang with you guys for a bit before the tourney! Had some fun and your IC's are pretty legit. Not gonna lie, I hate IC's!
Myztek - You're definitely good man, have you ever heard that you have a really weird style?! It seems really precise and legit! lol, you stand up when you play!
Arby - Good to hang out with you guys. : D You're definitely really good and have a ton of potential!
G. Vice - G. Vice! You are so my favorite of all the Arkansas players! >_> Sorry about the butt sweat man! You're Ganon is soooo legit!
Zivilyn Bane - I'm so glad I didn't have to play you! We play every freaking week!
Strong Bad - I didn't even notice you at this tourney! Its okay! I hate you! : D
Tron - I dunno who is you! : D
Zantetsu - Thanks for teaming with me! <3
Smooth - ;alhga;ldga;ldf;lasjf
ACE - Man, you john alot!
Cookiemonsta - Sorry! I am really sorry! Sorry for the drama! Sorry sorry! : ((((
The March Hare - You bitch!
Terral - Thank you for the slice of pizza. That pizza fueled me through my match with King Seigfried! : D We should play more ^_^
poopydungman - Haha! I remember a bunch of people saying "wtf, poopydungman??" lolll
Shinobi - Someone told me you were a decent player! ^_^ Never met you so that's all I've heard about you! : D
Bert - Good to see you man! We didn't get to play much! I hung around Iori a bunch lol I do wish I got to play you for a little bit though! : (
Gaston - : o
King Siegfried - I'm so sorry I had to play you again! I really have this matchup down! I think! Sorry sorry! : D GGS!!!
Riio - Not the slightest clue who you are mang! Sorry! : D
Terry - Hey, sexy! ; )
Goat - Dunno who you are! So sorry! <_<
Chaos - <_<
Daniel the Seraph - Dude, love the shirt! haha, teach me sc2! I SUCK :< We didn't get to play melee :CCCC
Ugvts - lololollllll
Block - Don't be discouraged man! I know it was your first tournament but this is how I started too! xD
Platypus - I'm sorry! IDK who you are!! <_<
-2 - Your name is familiar though I don't remember!! O_O
Hentercenter - : O sorry, I didn't get to meet you!1
Fishburne - Stop trying to mindgame me! You know that is a freaking subway bag!
Wooz - IDK
Bill Cosby - You too! You can't manipulate me you tricky little *******!
Zur! IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kendra - Beautiful woman that stood out in the crowd of nerds! x D My favorite pokemon is probably Furret, or maybe Eevee, or IDK! Too many good ones!! T_T
Nathan - Come on man! I honestly love having you around dude! You should have stuck around! And stop telling me you want to quit! It makes me sad :<

I know one of you guys that I'm forgeting has to be Andy! Sorry, I forgot your tag! Can't expect me to remember them all man! Besides, I only just met you. I know you probably didn't do so well, just like Block! But even I still am not happy with my placement ever! And I wreck your butts :C

Great tournament guys! I had soo much fun! : D <3!!!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
probably as much as i have.
which isn't a lot.

No he didn't go mewtwo he tried using doc and saw that it was going south. yes i said it. Then went sheik and it went game 5.
If I may, that match up is further than the southern hemisphere. I would like to add that since we only played one match you can't concur anything. It would've definitely been a close set thought, that I can guarantee.

Riio

Smash Cadet
This was my first tournament and I had a ton of fun, and I'm really happy I made it out of pools. I was the Falco player in glasses and black skinny jeans that ordered a ton of pizza haha. I didn't get to meet a lot of you 'cause I was kinda overwhelmed by everything, but here's a few shoutouts:

Iori - Congrats on first man
ihavespaceballs - It was good meeting you, you're a cool guy and I enjoyed our friendlies. Awesome Samus!
VTS - Nice ICs, I gotta learn the matchup better haha
Myztek - It was fun playing you, I'll do better next time
Tron - I really enjoyed our matches, wish we could have had some friendlies
Zantetsu - Great fox, I had no chance haha. Hope we play again next time
Cookiemonsta - Good meeting you too man, hope you come to UMSL next year so we can play regularly
Terral - Your pikachu is really fun to play against haha. It was good to meet you, thanks for introducing me to Project M. I'll check out your game next time
Shinobi - I'm sure we'll play again soon, don't get too good before then 'cause I can already feel the gap haha
Bert - Appreciate the ride and housing, tournament was a new experience for me and it was a lotta fun. I love watching your Falcon
Daniel the Seraph - Thanks for teaming with me, we had a good run and your Ganon is pretty scary haha
Dart, Siegfried, Bill Cosby, and Smooth - It was nice meeting you all and riding in the smash van with you guys. Good times haha

unknown522

Some guy
probably as much as i have.
which isn't a lot.

No he didn't go mewtwo he tried using doc and saw that it was going south. yes i said it. Then went sheik and it went game 5.
yeah, the vids are already up. I was watching them yesterday with weon-x.

Since we hadn't heard anything about him for a while we assumed that he hadn't been playing.

You haven't been playing much either? What happened?

:phone:

Top Bottom