• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Nite

Smash Champion
Good stuff Iori. Sorry I didn't get to help you practice, but looks like you didn't need it ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ics should be banned in doubles

****ing 3v2

shoutouts in the results thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
didn't end up doing crews, everyone wanted to go home after GFs

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That's the classic conundrum of when to schedule crews.

Before the tourney, nobody will show up.

During the tourney, nobody will want to steer focus away from pools/bracket.

After the tourney, nobody will stay.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Actually we've had a pretty good success at actually getting crews done at Pathways tournaments before. But Darts vehicle didn't show up until 3pm, so yeah. Not his fault and it's understandable though.

LOL Strong Bad that was probably the single funniest post you've ever made. Really wondering why Karl asked what tournament lol.

And Karl, you've never heard of Zenith? It's an EC series, that usually fares pretty well as far as attendance goes.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea we'd have easily had crews done & been gone by 11 if dart's carpool had shown up at 1. np though. what i want to know is why isn't the results thread up yet?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
yea we'd have easily had crews done & been gone by 11 if dart's carpool had shown up at 1. np though. what i want to know is why isn't the results thread up yet?
Definitely NOT my fault, but I'm not going to point fingers. I'm just glad everyone was able to make it and make it safely at that. Without Bert, 9 people wouldn't have made it. Nor would there have been a recording setup in the corner.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Definitely NOT my fault, but I'm not going to point fingers. I'm just glad everyone was able to make it and make it safely at that. Without Bert, 9 people wouldn't have made it. Nor would there have been a recording setup in the corner.
Yeah and when I said "not his fault" referring to Dart, I was really referring to your whole group. Transporting 9 people is definitely a hefty task, <3 Bert for that.

Vts

Smash Champion
The tournament went just fine, it's cool that people ran little late we just didn't get to do project m or crews, worse things could have happened like GF at 2 am in the morning the tournament ran pretty fast since people did want to play there matches

over all the tournament we great , everyone was having fun and not to much complaining as well ton of just hanging out also with everyone being friendly so next time we can just improve the bracket little bit better since it was rushed we didn't really look at the losers side and predictions cus strong bad had the arkansas gauntlet with ace first then arby then me, not to well planned since we tried to split arkansas up it ended up little messy in losers but just stuff we can learn from for next tournaments.

Dart!

Smash Master
You didn't jinx me juggleguy, i just expected ****ty kels sheik and got beat by a better player. Good stuff iori. Although, you should have stayed doc after calling me out :p

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
******* didn't accept my cheeseburger.
You were easily one of the funniest players I met at the touney.:smirk: Sorry about that dude, I hate processed meat from anywhere but your gesture was appreciated.
@Jace We were the best team period, but now you know that It wasn't my fault. Spaceballs' mario was the scariest thing I have ever had the opportunity of facing. I think at one point you admitted the same thing.
@cookiemonsta glad I could make you laugh while I was playing you.
@Strong and Bane for running the tourney like a dream :bee: Also Strong bad that money match was tough, didn't know you could wield that primate like a sir.

Congrats to the community woot

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
The tournament went just fine, it's cool that people ran little late we just didn't get to do project m or crews, worse things could have happened like GF at 2 am in the morning the tournament ran pretty fast since people did want to play there matches

over all the tournament we great , everyone was having fun and not to much complaining as well ton of just hanging out also with everyone being friendly so next time we can just improve the bracket little bit better since it was rushed we didn't really look at the losers side and predictions cus strong bad had the arkansas gauntlet with ace first then arby then me, not to well planned since we tried to split arkansas up it ended up little messy in losers but just stuff we can learn from for next tournaments.
VTS, that was pretty unavoidable considering 1) G. Vice was on the other side of the bracket so out of you, Arby, and G. Vice two of you were going to match up and 2) ACE was a 1 seed and lost to Myztek who was a 2 seed so yeah. I think the bracket was set up just fine, just that nobody could have predicted the results and when you have 3 Arkansas players that far in the bracket you guys are gonna have to play eachother lol. I guess that just means you guys are good, right??

Jace08

Smash Lord
@Jace We were the best team period, but now you know that It wasn't my fault. Spaceballs' mario was the scariest thing I have ever had the opportunity of facing. I think at one point you admitted the same thing.
yeah man when I was talking about all your chars I was just trying to strategize to win >< never meant to blame you at all. I had a great time teamin with ya, and agreed spaceball's mario is something else

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I definitely think that IHSB's Mario is an excellent alternate to our main's team's natural weaknesses. If only I could get my fox to the level it needs to be, we may have ourselves something to work with.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
I wanna see vids, Bert! Will anything be posted here later?

:phone:

Top Bottom