• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
post taken as a direct insult to me
cash battle me dog
Wasn't trying to insult you dude. Your alias is Tomacawk right? You have no vids, your elo is almost exactly the same as mine, and I've never met/played you. How am I supposed to know how good you are or if you're better than me? Why are you so quick to assume that you ARE better than I am? What other resource to I have to know your skill level? So yeah, definitely not trying to insult you. I'll MM you though for sure.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tomacawk vs. zivilyn bane $200 cash battle FC Ruleset G&W banned
everypony get hyped

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
Wasn't trying to insult you dude. Your alias is Tomacawk right? You have no vids, your elo is almost exactly the same as mine, and I've never met/played you. How am I supposed to know how good you are or if you're better than me? Why are you so quick to assume that you ARE better than I am? What other resource to I have to know your skill level? So yeah, definitely not trying to insult you. I'll MM you though for sure.
lol dude I was kidding to the max, really didn't mean to start anything

but I think I am pretty good at teams, Andale and I took 2nd at HD:R, which was a regional
there are lots of vids of me too. scope em out if you wanna peep my style

I will cash battle you if you want though :D

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
lol dude I was kidding to the max, really didn't mean to start anything

but I think I am pretty good at teams, Andale and I took 2nd at HD:R, which was a regional
there are lots of vids of me too. scope em out if you wanna peep my style

I will cash battle you if you want though :D
rofl. damn i totally missed the sarcasm then =/ Sorry lol.

I tried to youtube you but all the matches i find are 1+ yr old :(

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i allowed it because i felt that I would beat him anyway

virtually every time I was hit was bad jumps or crouch cancel dsmash and I thought, incorrectly, that I was going to be able to counter it fine

johns version--his friend kept cheering against me, which is no problem, but clapped and said "yeah!!" when I suicided at super low %, and that really pissed me off. Who the **** cheers for people suiciding? that's just lame

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so we can sleep at the church friday night right, like for mist?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
i allowed it because i felt that I would beat him anyway

virtually every time I was hit was bad jumps or crouch cancel dsmash and I thought, incorrectly, that I was going to be able to counter it fine

johns version--his friend kept cheering against me, which is no problem, but clapped and said "yeah!!" when I suicided at super low %, and that really pissed me off. Who the **** cheers for people suiciding? that's just lame
I agree also. I only cheer when ppl suicide in real life :troll:

:phone:

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i mean if you look at the game, I paused it and told his friend to **** himself (really, lol), and then as SOON as I unpause I nearly kill myself again because I'm so pissed off

just not in control of emotions

pretty positive i'm not coming, i can't afford gas, singles, or doubles, so would be pretty dumb to go
gl hf guys, dart is gunna be hella practiced from me and dekuscrub at my place friday night :O

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ZB also you should know that is ripple goes I will team with him because we used to live in the same area and are pretty tight irl friends

does this make me a bad person?
I have no idea who you are...

Wait...unless its luke, which would make sense. I can't see location on phone.

Nite

Smash Champion
I am no longer going. Kind of been losing interest in this game for quite some time now, so after a long week at work, I'd rather just hang out with my girl and my buddies most of the time. I mainly just travel cause the game is still fun and I like to see some old faces.

Sorry Ziv, I know you wanted to team. Maybe next time.

I will be attending FC, so I'll see all of you there. <3

P.S. Diablo

>Bert<

Smash Ace
No more Nite. No more Tomacawk. No more Sheriff. =(

Ah well, I'm bringing Shinobi and Kuang. They're gonna surprise all y'alls.

Midwest vs South crews is looking better and better for us!!! Mwahahaha

zZz

Smash Apprentice
I am no longer going. Kind of been losing interest in this game for quite some time now, so after a long week at work, I'd rather just hang out with my girl and my buddies most of the time. I mainly just travel cause the game is still fun and I like to see some old faces.

Sorry Ziv, I know you wanted to team. Maybe next time.

I will be attending FC, so I'll see all of you there. <3

P.S. Diablo
There's a Diablo, Halo, Smash lan happening Monday if you want to join myself and Rick5

Dart!

Smash Master
What time am i supposed to meet you guys in Washington? i have to know or i might not make it.

also i will probably be late if i'm meeting people in washington...its 3 hours to springfield from there and its an hour from st louis which is a half hour from where i'm staying tonight. i'm waking up at 8 and won't be in washington til 9:30ish so....

Dart!

Smash Master
Well there's no way we can make it there by 9. I can try for 9:30 but it will be close. Also give me a call so i can keep you guys updated

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
What a great tournament!!! So much fun. Best Pathways ever. 36 entrants and 18 teams, both new records for the Pathways series.
Singles was
1) Iori
2) Dart
3) ihavespaceballs
4) Jace

Teams was
1) Jace and Iori
2) G. Vice and IHSB
3) Arby and VTS

Was good seeing all my smash friends again and meeting new ppl also. I felt like I played well and also got better. Since I work Saturdays I might not get to play again in tourney until FC :( but who knows, maybe I will :p

Also I'm eagerly awaiting vids. Wanna see my set vs VTS :p

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I had more fun at this Pathways than I did at MIST. It was awesome seeing so many familiar faces and meeting so many new people. Results thread will be up in the coming hours.
As for videos, the official Pathways channel is over here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PathwaysSmash (already has WF and a few other matches uploaded). Comment on the videos to make sure Ugvts knows who is playing in each and what round it's in.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
SHOUTOUTS? YEAH.

As soon as the results list shows up, just so I don't miss anyone.

Also, I only played a few matches after my controller conundrum so the shoutouts will be vague.

EDIT: But a little side note, whoever is taking controllers is a horrible person. I hope you feel happy stealing something that I've had since I was 8. I can pretty much say that my drive to smash is completely gone. I can't say for sure but if there was a reason for me to quit, this would be it.

Terry

Smash Ace
Someone also stole the controller I was gonna give to Wretched. :(

Edit.
Also, I agree with Terral. I actually had more fun at this than at any other tourney. I got to chill with Arkansas and meet some super cool people.
: D

Top Bottom