• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I was watching a west coast livestream the other day and they kept calling it "Eee El Oh" instead of Elo lol. Just an FYI if you didn't know, it's not an acronym. It was named after the inventor, who's last name was Elo.

:phone:

>Bert<

Smash Ace
haha dang it! Bert are we going to split up recordings where you do Midwest and I do South???
We could definitely do that. But keep in mind, if Strong Bald doesn't remember my Dazzle then I can't record anything lol. I don't see him forgetting it though. He's a smart kid.

Bill_Cosby

Smash Rookie
I may have agreed to team with Fishburne, if not then I'll mosey around until I find someone. It doesn't make a bit of difference, though, my divine fists are inert. I've ascended to the next level and have begun my "SUPER METROID BROS. MELEE EXTREME SPIKING AND HIGH INTENSITY BALL MODE TRAINING" (tm).

zZz

Smash Apprentice
I can no longer attend this. Something has come up. I hope the tournament turns out great.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I still plan on driving you and Dart, Tomacawk. I'm not really 100% sure that I would have enough room for Ripple as well. Unless of course someone wants to ride without a seat/seatbelt....which I don't have any problems with.

Plus Ripple wasn't exactly the nicest person ever to me at SMYM 12. However, I don't mind helping fellow smashers out.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sure some of your carpool wouldn't mind driving part of the way.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I AM SO HYPE FOR THIS.

An official notice, Luke, Sam, and I will be hanging out before the tournament in the morning. If anyone wants to join in the morning smashfest....?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Why would you ask me to team and then say such hurtful words :(

Lol jk. Yeah we can team unless Nite teams with me. I'm currently waiting for his response.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could go! I totally want to meet ihavespaceballs. He's my hero.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol legit. I dunno though, I was gonna team with Terrence before I found out I couldn't go, then he was gonna team with you, it'd be sad if you bailed on him. Not that I'm against it, but preferably on a more mutual basis with Terrence. I'm waiting to see what Nite says before I chose a teammate.

I have been playing in Melee Tournies since 2005 and I have LITERALLY never once teamed with somebody better than me (excluding one time I teamed with dmac at a friendlies smashfest). I would like to one day have that chance lol, so lemme see what Nite says.

Top Bottom