• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patching Through, Prince Fluff for Smash

Do you think Prince Fluff could be a future Dream Friend?

• Total voters

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Prince fluff

Banner by Thelimomon

Who is
Prince Fluff is the secondary protagonist of Kirby's Epic Yarn. He was initially supposed to be the main protagonist of Epic Yarn before it became a Kirby game. Regardless he worked with the newly transformed Yarn Kirby to save Patch Land and Dream Land from the sorcerer Yin Yarn.

Why Fluff
Fluff would serve as a fourth representative for the Kirby series, he would also stand as a primary representive of the yarn series from Goodfeel.
Being made up of fabric, Prince Fluff would have a unique art style to himself.

Move sets

By Me

In the meantime what do you think Fluff's chances are of being a future DLC character for Star Allies?

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
I'd would be cool to see this guy make it in, Kirby's Epic Yarn is one of my personal favorite kirby games. I'm supporting this!

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
I think Prince Fluff has a pretty good chance to be a dlc for Kirby Star Allies. (He could pull and throw enemies with his whip;))

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wouldn't be too surprised if the likes of Adaleine, Suzie and Magalor join Star Allies as Dream Friends. So I'm hoping Fluff gets to join Star Allies at least, it would certainly give him some much needed relevancy.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm not sure of his chances but I loved the game and his moveset nearly writes itself.

Plus I want to see what he looks like as a 3D model.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Years ago I always had the idea for a playable Prince Fluff. Nowadays, not so much really, I want Marx more than any other Kirby character. Though he would be pretty interesting to play if he was in. I support, for old time's sake.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I actually played Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's alright. The only problem is that you don't die, therefore it's too easy. Some people might think that's a good thing when it probably is for them. But, I'm always looking for a challenge. I'm not saying I don't support him. Put me on the support list. I'm planning on getting Kirby Star Allies when I get the Switch. Yeah, surprise! I don't have the Switch.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Well, this wasn't in the Newcomer Support Directory, so I made a move set of my own without knowing that one already existed. Here it is:

Prince Fluff Moveset
Neutral Attack: Vulcan Jab
Dash Attack: Stray Car
Forward Tilt: Yarn Kick
Up Tilt: Bicycle Yarn Kick
Down Tilt: Sweeping Yarn Kick
Forward Smash: Slicing Yarn Whip
(Does damage, has a star on the end of the whip)
Up Smash:
Down Smash: Strength Form
Neutral Aerial:
Forward Aerial: Mid-Air Yarn Whip
(Different, distinguishable animation from the other two yarn whip moves)
Back Aerial:
Up Aerial: Top Form
Down Aerial: Weight Form
Grab: Yarn Whip
(Does not do damage, has no star)
Pummel: Yarn Twirl
Forward Throw: Explanatory,
Back Throw: thrown
Up Throw: in
Down Throw: direction

Neutral Special: Digger Rampage
Custom 1: Burying Digger