• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 7.0 Doc Buffs

GhostM

Phantom
Doc’s latest buffs in patch 7.0.0 listed here, which really makes me happy to see that he finally gets the buffs that he deserves. I *main Doc, so this is great news for me.

Side Tilt: Increased power and launch distance. (9% damage from 7% damage, with slightly increased launch distance).

Down Tilt: Increased hitstun and shorter launch distance. (+3 extra hitstun frames).

Neutral Air: Increased power and launch distance in the high damage range. (Late hit of nair deals 10% instead of 8%).

Down Air: Longer lasting hit detection. (Now active from frames 16-19 instead of 16-17 previously).

Up Special: Extended launch distance when hit with the strong portion of Up B.

Last edited:

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
Anyone find more success after this patch released? I haven't been to a tournament since it released (not that we've had much of a chance in the last few months), though I do find that I can win with Doc a little more consistently among my friend group.

Top Bottom