• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.13/1.14 changes for Gunner

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
The changes found for gunner are a change in the angle of the second hit of down smash from 130 to 50, and a restriction facing the second hit of down smash set to 4. The changes for Gunner did not include testing for Gunner's frame data. I am also not sure what the second change means for Gunner.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Nothing actually changed tbh.

What they probably did was alter the 2nd hit on dsmash to face the other way, but now it faces 50 versus 130 since it's already facing the other way.

I'm not sure what facing restriction really is, but I heard it has to do with the Camera.

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone tested whether gunners vortex is affected by the new patch? I'm sure it is, but I'd like confirmation.
According to the Patch 1.13 thread in the competitive discussion forum, mii gunner's vortex is affected by the patch.

Top Bottom