• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.1.6 is coming later this may! Usual patch notes thread

Youbacon42

Smash Cadet
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/axfj/update/index.html

Well well well, looks like a patch arrives later this month. Here's to beg again for a kill throw. Will we get some love this time? Will the windboxes always kill now? Will we finally get an autoccancel aerial? What would you like to see? I'll update this post with the changes (if we get some), so feel free to speculate or write down your deepest wishes until we get the changes. ...or disappointment.

POST-PATCH EDIT: Welp, looks like we got nothing. But we're not the only one, a lot of chars didn't get anything. This was an Anti-Bayo patch, because she got nerfed a lot, so I guess an indirect MU buff?

Last edited:

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Basically: autocancel bair, reduced knockback growth on dthrow and I'm a happy camper. A kill throw would be amazing too but I'm not holding my breath...

expansioN

Smash Rookie
Brawl Fsmash with lingering hitbox would be the ****. Also what´s in my signature (not gonna happen though)

jsqrc

Smash Rookie
time to wish for everything and expect nothing again

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT

Last edited:

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
We need something to justify our lack of safety in a lot of moves (and therefore hard time killing) and our early deaths.

Top Bottom