• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Part of Fox's World - Disney Parody And Hax Narrative

Be it through rap, pop songs, or strange remixes Smash fans really know how to have fun with the game through music. Hax is a well known Fox main who was once known for his mastery of Captain Falcon. He has previously had his change of characters poked at by a Disney parody called "Do You Wanna Play Some Falcon?" but it seems yet another creative mind wants to give this story a Disney twist. Youtuber Noah Nathan has gives his take on "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid to comment on the character switch. Give it a watch and leave a comment below on the song!

Comments

You act like people don't like a good laugh now and then! We've featured comedy videos before if we think folks will like them, and I feel like this is one of those times.
Well I got mad at the fact that you put fox. Everything gotta be fox? "Fox only, no items". Fox this, Fox that. Dank memes. :/

Well I got mad at the fact that you put fox. Everything gotta be fox? "Fox only, no items". Fox this, Fox that. Dank memes. :/
The song is titled with the word Fox in it. The song is an entire joke related to Fox. I'm not sure how I could have avoided mentioning Fox nor why that's an issue. Can you explain it better to me?

Funny thing is, M2K has stated that Falco is superior to Fox, but Fox has notoriety on his side... Either way, great find, SmashCapps! Nice to see something whimsical among the tournament highlights.

The song is titled with the word Fox in it. The song is an entire joke related to Fox. I'm not sure how I could have avoided mentioning Fox nor why that's an issue. Can you explain it better to me?
I didn't watch it because I kept getting an error.

It's because Fox has always been ezmode high tier and is a srs veteran. Being totally imba has positive and negative consequences.

Be it through rap, pop songs, or strange remixes Smash fans really know how to have fun with the game through music. Hax is a well known Fox main who was once known for his mastery of Captain Falcon. He has previously had his change of characters poked at by a Disney parody called "Do You Wanna Play Some Falcon?" but it seems yet another creative mind wants to give this story a Disney twist. Youtuber Noah Nathan has gives his take on "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid to comment on the character switch. Give it a watch and leave a comment below on the song!

Holy hell this is brilliant. Laughed my butt off all the way through it.

sucks that Hax dropped Falcon for the most part

I love it and LOL XD! Funny as hell!

Top Bottom