• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(PART 5) Choose 1 character in smash that fits each description the most: Best,Worst final smash/ Easiest,Hardest to use/ Best,Shipping duo

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

BEST FINAL SMASH- Lucas
DftZN7dWkAE0KIq.jpg

The way its falling down at an inward angle makes it pretty hard to avoid.

WORST FINAL SMASH- Peach
maxresdefault.jpg
Its highly likely that she will get a new final smash in ultimate. Anything is better than this.

EASIEST TO USE- Kirby
super-smash-bros-ultimate-kirby-5_feature.jpg

Really floaty and having 5 jumps. I'd say kirby is great for beginners and if you wanna take it further kirby can be really good competively.

HARDEST TO USE- Sonic
ss_2.jpg

Funny how what makes him really difficult to use is his speed. Not only that but I've always had a hard time killing with sonic.

BEST DUO- Ridley and Pichu
DnKesriV4AADc8Z.jpg

The most brutal fighter and the most adorable fighter working together. Ridley the power house dragon and Pichu the speedy combo mouse.

SHIPPING DUO- Peach and Villager
ImjhiH7.jpg

Both use turnips and are pretty much always happy to kill.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Best Final Smash; Easiest to use: :ultyoshi: (I love Super Dragon; well, he's easiest for ME to use...)
Worst Final Smash: :ultdk: (Yes, it changed in Ultimate, but still...)
Hardest to use: :ultshulk:
Best Duo: :ultyoshi: and :ultmario: (of course)
Shipping Duo: :ultyoshi: and :ultkirby: (Bottomless pits :yoshi:)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Best Final Smash: :ultpit: Specifically Smash 4 Pit's.
I love how flashy and divine him using the 3ST looks, plus it was iconic to the series back then. That's not to say I don't like Pit's current Final Smash either. It's just the 3ST fits him more, and besides the reason I said before, it also brings him back to his good-old archer self while looking awesome. I also love the sounds it makes, especially with the light rays from above happen; so divine.

Worst Final Smash: Either :ultcloud:, Brawler/Gunner Mii, or :ultpeach:
I say Cloud as his just looks like Ike's FS with a different look despite being a special move for him or something. Then there's Brawler Mii that's just similar to that, except just punches and kicks, and Gunner Mii's pretty much Samus's Zero Laser with a different look. As for Peach, it really doesn't do much besides a bit of damage, and the sleep effect can be avoided easily by just hanging on the ledge or in the air, not to mention opponents who do this can reap the healing rewards too. Honorable mention to DK's konga beat.

Easiest to Use: I don't know enough to judge this.
Hardest to Use: I don't know enough to judge this, but I can guess Shulk or Ryu...?

Best Duo: :ultpit::ultsamus:
I adore these two strong long-ranged fighters and their abilities, and both have their own close-combat capabilities too.

Shipping Duo: :ultpit::ultzss:
There's bias in these last 2 answers. It kinda helps that the two kinda have this sibling franchise thing going on.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Best Final Smash: All Kid Icarus characters have good ones, but I'll go with Dark Pit Staff due to how satisying it is.
Worst Final Smash: Miis have pretty underwhelming ones.
Easiest to use: Dark Pit and Pit, probably.
Hardest to use: Bowser... Jr.?
Best duo: Olimar and Falcon. Captain buddies
Shipping duo: Marth and Ike, when I was big on shipping.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Best Final Smash: :ultrobin I just love the critical hit cut-in animation. It's a homage to Awakening, and it makes the Final Smash much more dramatic and awesome. Though, now that Chrom's in Ultimate, I wonder what Robin's new Final Smash will be...
Worst Final Smash: :ultdk:I could never get the timing right for Konga Beat. It's pretty easy to sidestep too, so it makes the Final Smash pretty useless.
Easiest to use: :ultmario:/:ultcloud:/:ultfalcon: The fact that they're easy to pick up makes them very common on For Glory.
Hardest to use: :ultmegaman: I'm not really sure on this one, but Mega Man has a large skill ceiling. I wasn't too good at him either.
Best duo: :ultrobin/:ultchrom: Pretty self-explanatory. Chrom appeared in Robin's Final Smash, and in one of his winning animations as well. And now he gets to fight either alongside or against him.
Shipping duo: :ultrobin/:ultlucina: I was a huge M!RobinxLucina shipper back in the day, and to an extent, I guess I still am. I could list several points about how I believe that M!RobinxLucina is the canon ship for Robin in Awakening, but I won't. Not here, at least. To keep it short and simple, I loved how they shared a reveal trailer, as well as when Robin says "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you" when he beats her.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Best Final Smash: :ultrobin I just love the critical hit cut-in animation. It's a homage to Awakening, and it makes the Final Smash much more dramatic and awesome. Though, now that Chrom's in Ultimate, I wonder what Robin's new Final Smash will be...
Worst Final Smash: :ultdk:I could never get the timing right for Konga Beat. It's pretty easy to sidestep too, so it makes the Final Smash pretty useless.
Easiest to use: :ultmario:/:ultcloud:/:ultfalcon: The fact that they're easy to pick up makes them very common on For Glory.
Hardest to use: :ultmegaman: I'm not really sure on this one, but Mega Man has a large skill ceiling. I wasn't too good at him either.
Best duo: :ultrobin/:ultchrom: Pretty self-explanatory. Chrom appeared in Robin's Final Smash, and in one of his winning animations as well. And now he gets to fight either alongside or against him.
Shipping duo: :ultrobin/:ultlucina: I was a huge M!RobinxLucina shipper back in the day, and to an extent, I guess I still am. I could list several points about how I believe that M!RobinxLucina is the canon ship for Robin in Awakening, but I won't. Not here, at least. To keep it short and simple, I loved how they shared a reveal trailer, as well as when Robin says "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you" when he beats her.
I completely forgot about Robin and Lucina. I agree, that duo was probably one of the highlights of Smash For.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Best Final Smash: :ultridley:
Worst Final Smash: :ultcloud: (basically just another version of Ike's)
Easiest to use: :ultmario:
Hardest to use: :ultryu:
Best duo: :ultlucas:/:ultpokemontrainer:
Best ship: :ultwario:/:ultzss:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Best Final Smash: :ultsamus:. If you know why, then you apply for the senior discount.
Worst Final Smash: :ultjigglypuff:. You, uh, gonna do any damage there, bud?
Easiest to Use: :ultlink:. Just shoot arrows until something dies (most likely the controller battery)
Hardest to Use: :ulticeclimbers:/:ultrosalina:. I can't wrap my head around puppet characters.
Best Duo: Either :ultganondorf::ultmetaknight:, :ultsamus::ultpikachu:, :ultcloud::ultsnake:, or :ultwiifittrainer::ultvillager:.
Shipping Duo: :ultlucina::ultpalutena:. I'm starting to worry that I sound like a broken record player on these forums.

Last edited:

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Best Final Smash: :ultsamus:. If you know why, then you apply for the senior discount.
Worst Final Smash: :ultjigglypuff:. You, uh, gonna do any damage there, bud?
Easiest to Use: :ultlink:. Just shoot arrows until something dies (most likely the controller battery)
Hardest to Use: :ulticeclimbers:/:ultrosalina:. I can't wrap my head around puppet characters.
Best Duo: Either :ultganondorf::ultmetaknight:, :ultsamus::ultpikachu:, or :ultwiifittrainer::ultvillager:.
Shipping Duo: :ultlucina::ultpalutena:. I'm starting to worry that I sound like a broken record player on these forums.
Yeah I can't ever use:ulticeclimbers:or:ultrosalina:correctly. The only thing I know about ice climbers is wobbling and they took that out.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

BEST FINAL SMASH- LucasView attachment 164796
The way its falling down at an inward angle makes it pretty hard to avoid.

WORST FINAL SMASH- PeachView attachment 164893Its highly likely that she will get a new final smash in ultimate. Anything is better than this.

EASIEST TO USE- KirbyView attachment 164880
Really floaty and having 5 jumps. I'd say kirby is great for beginners and if you wanna take it further kirby can be really good competively.

HARDEST TO USE- SonicView attachment 164881
Funny how what makes him really difficult to use is his speed. Not only that but I've always had a hard time killing with sonic.

BEST DUO- Ridley and PichuView attachment 164882
The most brutal fighter and the most adorable fighter working together. Ridley the power house dragon and Pichu the speedy combo mouse.

SHIPPING DUO- Peach and VillagerView attachment 164891
Both use turnips and are pretty much always happy to kill.
Best FS - :ultsimon: it just looks cool
Worst FS - :ultwiifittrainer:just...eh
Hardest to use - :ultrosalina:
Easiest to use - :ultbayonetta:
Best duo - :ultduckhunt: and :ultisabelle:
Best ship - I will go down with :ultfalcon:x:ultlucina: literally do not @ me

And yes, I’m that Falconcina Fangirl(TM)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Best FS - Ganondorf
Worst FS - Miis
Hardest to use - Wario
Easiest to use - Pit
Best duo - Ness & Lucas
Best ship - Chrom & Robin

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Best FS - :ultbayonetta: (Super flashy, awesome, has some depth with the timed button presses, the whole package. Truly "smashing"!)
Worst FS - :ultkirby: (It's not that it doesn't function well, it's just that there were a MILLION better options than just...a flashier Great Aether.)
Easiest to use - :ultyoshi: (Yoshi was the character I gelled with best when I first started playing and the one I used to unlock many characters.)
Hardest to use - :ult_terry: (Even now I still can't wrap my head around Buster Wolf.)
Best duo - :ultrobin: and :ultchrom: (On my mark!)
Shipping duo/trio - :ultcorrin: and :ultrosalina: (Gentle easy-going royals who have gone through a lot of pain and loss, including losing their mothers, and sharing a deep love for their families, both surrogate and biological. Heck with it, they're cute together)
Honorable mention to :ultbanjokazooie: and :ultgnw: (Caught a screenshot in an AI battle of the two/three sleeping next to each other after Daisy used her Final Smash. I thought it was really cute, and I can honestly see them hanging out a lot.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom