• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(PART 2) Choose 1 character in smash that fits each description the most: Fun/Satisfying/Brutal/Teammate support/Combo Food/ Saddest Star Scream

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Fun- The fighter who is the most exciting to play as.
Satisfying- The fighter that has a move that is hard to hit but super satisfying when it does.
Brutal- The fighter who is great at going all in and being all up in the enemies face.
Teammate Support- The fighter who helps its teammate the best.
Combo Food- The fighter who is just helpless when it starts getting comboed.
Saddest Star Scream- The fighter who you just wanna catch and hold because its scream is so sad.

FUN- Villager
Its so fun just riding his rocket and smashing into people's faces.

Satisfying- Jigglypuff
Her rest just gives me joy when it hits someone, it makes me feel empowered and evil.

Brutal- Bayonetta
She...is just...the definition of savage.

Teammate Support - Ness
His Pk fire keeps opponents in place and his teammate can just come over and rest lol.

Combo Food- Bowser
Being the heaviest character in the game there's not much he can do to get out of combos.

Saddest Star Scream- Kirby
I'm torn between Kirby,Pikachu or Pichu, but I'll say kirby has the saddest scream.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Lemme give this a shot

Fun - :ultinkling:
Satisfying - :ultcloud: don’t @ me
Teammate Support - :ultpacman:
Brutal - :ultsheik:
Combo Food - I guess :ultkrool: unless he counters
Saddest Star Scream - :ultlucina:
Funniest Star Scream - :ultpit: I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REEEEEAD

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Lemme give this a shot

Fun - :ultinkling:
Satisfying - :ultcloud: don’t @ me
Teammate Support - :ultpacman:
Brutal - :ultsheik:
Combo Food - I guess :ultkrool: unless he counters
Saddest Star Scream - :ultlucina:
Funniest Star Scream - :ultpit: I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REEEEEAD
Oh yeah I forgot Pit says that XD

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Fun: :ultpokemontrainer: There's three great flavours in one neat package
Satisfying: :ultfalcon: land the knee or the Falcon Punch and you're sure to smile
Brutal: :ultbowser: in terms of just pure power and ferociousness. Ridley could also count
Team Mate support: :ultinkling: covering enemies with ink apparently makes them take double damage. Handy!
Combo food: :ultridley: as demonstrated by Bayonetta kicking his butt
Saddest Star Scream: :ultyoshi: but mostly because it's the only one I pay attention to.

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Fun/Satisfying/Brutal/Teammate support/Saddest Star Scream: :ultyoshi:
Combo Food: :ultbowser: (Yoshi's DJ make him hard to combo, so someone had to occupy this spot :yoshi:)
I see you like yoshi lol I always think yoshi is transgender since he can lay eggs though I might be completely wrong.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Fun - :ultmiifighters: (ARISE, MY OC ARMY!)
Satisfying - :ultmewtwo: (KOing an enemy with a Fully Powered Shadow Ball is just *kisses fingers* divine)
Teammate Support - :ultike: (his Crowd Dominance is a life-saver, especially in 8-player smash)
Brutal - :ultganondorf: (EVERY MODE IS A KILL MOVE)
Combo Food - idk, maybe :ultbowser:?
Saddest Star Scream - :ultzelda: (With a character design like that, her death cry is probably going to permanently scar my soul every time it happens... which is going to be a lot, because I stink with the character)

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Fun - :ultrobin

It's only natural that you'd have fun with your main.
Satisfying - :ultrobin

No matter what attack it is, landing a hit with Robin is always satisfying for me, even if it's with the Bronze Sword. My favorites include getting a kill with the Levin Sword, trapping an enemy with Arcfire and/or Arcthunder, meteor smashing with Elwind, and getting a kill with Thoron.
Teammate Support - :ultfalcon:

Captain Falcon closely engages the opponent while I support him from afar by keeping my distance while casting spells.

Brutal - :ultike:

I've seen what those attacks can do. A good Ike is scary.
Combo Food - :ultkingdedede:

His attacks are rather slow, not to mention the fact that he's a heavyweight. Heavyweights such as him are Arcfire/Arcthunder food to my Robin.

Saddest Star Scream - :ultpichu:

From what I remember, Pichu's Star KO scream back in Melee was something along the lines of "PICHU PIICHUUUUUUU". Truly heartbreaking.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Fun: :ultpacman:He's got a lot of crazy tools that are wacky and fun to throw out.
Satisfying: :ultzelda: She's low tier, but I'm good with her.
Brutal: :ultbowser:He runs around and blows everyone away with powerful blows.
Teammate Support: :ultvillager:He can strengthen the opponent's projectiles with Pocket, and set up a tree to hide behind.
Combo Food: :ultkingdedede:His terrible matchups are largely due to being easy to combo.
Saddest Star Scream: :ultpikachu:It sounds like it's about to die.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
They're in spoilers boxes because I am kind of interested to see if you guys can guess them before seeing them. Some aren't who you think they will be.
:ultpokemontrainer:
Being able to swap between the three fighters for whatever occasion is presented to me feels fun.
:ultgnw:
Hitting that Nine is the best feeling in the game especially when it you took the extra effort to combo into with a down throw.
:ultganondorf:
Hits unbelievably hard with most his moves and can slice fighters into pieces with his new sword based smash attacks.
:ultness:
Send in a barrage of PK Fires and let your teammate do the work. When they're at kill percents, feel free to go in with a Back Throw.
:ultbowser:
Heaviest fighter, slow attacker, no counter, suits the category like a charm.
:ultpichu:
It sounds like Pichu is dying in real life. It's one of the saddest thing in Smash Bros.
First List
Third List

Last edited:
Fun: :ultdk: Throwing people around is fun!

Satisfying: :ultfalcon: Landing a Falcon Punch is still the most satisfying thing for me in smash.

Brutal: :ultganondorf: For obvious reasons.

Teamate Support: :ultinkling: Ink damage bonus!

Combo food: :ultbowser:Monstrous hurtbox.

Saddest Star Scream: :ultjigglypuff: ''JigglypUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu. ... '' *guilt intensifies* ''Oh no... what have i done!?'' :p

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Oh! Another one! And you put "Fun" in this one! :happysheep:

:ultmario:
Fun
Mario's definitely a fun character. I don't main him, but I did plan on using him for a secondary at one point in time before dropping him because I thought he felt basic to pick up. (I wanted a technical character.) Still, I find his style to be entertaining. His combo game is quick and easy and it's fun spacing with b-air and spiking with f-air.

:ultsamus:
Satisfying
There's a reason why I mained Samus for as long as I have. Sure, I'm a fan of the Metroid series and Samus is my favorite fictional character. Even in times where I felt like dropping her, due to feeling depressed for losing in certain match-ups like against Sheik, I couldn't find any other character more satisfying than Samus. With strong aerials like b-air and d-air, it's hard to not get any satisfaction from landing these. They're hard-hitting and rewarding. Not to mention, a full Charge Shot to finish off my opponent is definitely a blast.

:ultridley:
Brutal
I haven't played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but from what I've seen with Ridley's capabilities, such as his jab, f-air, forward special, and down special, Ridley's looking like he truly matches the persona as portrayed in the Metroid series. Not to mention, he looks like death in the form of a dragon.

:ultness:
Teammate Support
Having had Ness on my team a number of times, I find Ness to be pretty reliable for a teammate. He's able to absorb energy-based projectiles, including projectiles like Link and Toon Link's bombs. He can set up a pillar of fire on his opponent. He's able to swing back projectiles with his baseball bat. Not only that, but Ness can stay around a little longer when I team up with him, since his PSI Magnet can absorb my full Charge Shot. And let's not forget his back throw.

:ultbowser:
Combo Food
There are a number of heavies, but Bowser takes the cake with the size of his hitbox.

:ultkirby:
Saddest Star Scream
Poor Kirby! :'(

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Fun - Sonic
Satisfying - Captain Falcon
Teammate Support - Ness
Brutal - Ike
Combo Food - King Dedede
Saddest Star Scream - Pichu

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Fun: Mario. Each time I play with him, often I laugh so hard when...um...I can't explain why.
Satisfying: Meta Knight. A bit hard to pull off a combo with him, but can deal 50% in 1 combo.
Brutal: Ganondorf. I would have chose Bowser, but Ganondorf's Reverse Warlock Punch can instantly shatter any shields.
Team Support: Robin. He has magic, and is the only character who can heal with the special move, asides from Wii Fit Trainer and few others. I'd say him, because he does well in terms of using magic, and his Down Special heals the most. But at this point I want a priest character.
Combo Food: Probably Ridley. He is helpless when attacked and his hitbox is maybe the biggest.
Saddest: Palutena. Mommy!

hposter

Smash Apprentice
Fun - :ultpacman:
bias, lol.

Satisfying - :ultrob:
bias, lol. but you gotta admit, hitting that dair is CLEAN

Brutal - :ultmetaknight:
i dunno, it just feels brutal to be utterly destroyed by this guy

Team Support - :ultlucas:
landing pk freeze is really helpful sometimes

Combo Food - :ultridley:
i mean look at this dude, he's huge

Saddest Star KO - SSB4 :ultfox:
he sounds like he's legit dead

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Fun: :ultisabelle: (Flying around like crazy with my recovery? Fishing-rodding everyone in my path? Just pissing people off with my taunts? Yea she’s fun.)

Satisfying: :ultcorrin: (No greater feeling than landing the Counter.)

Brutal: :ultrobin: (OH NO BIG DEAL, JUST HAVING MY GODDAMN LIFE FORCE SUCKED OUT WHILE MY FLESH IS BURNED TO CRISPS BY THIS HARRY POTTER BOY)

Teammate Support: :ultyoshi: (It’s pretty much how his entire character started. Supporting teammates is what Yoshi does.)

Combo Food: :ultdk: (Especially for fighters with great uptilts.)

Saddest Star Scream: :ultpalutena: (Hits even harder if you've played through to later chapters in Uprising.)

Funniest Star Scream: :ultdaisy: (I dunno what it is, but that "NOOOOOO" cracks me up every. time.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom