• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parry u-tilt BROKEN!

Yawshi

Smash Cadet
Parry u-tilt is so broken, because depending who your playing won't expect it also I killed very I think like 90%

Mags07

Smash Rookie
It's broken in the sense of if you get hit by it. However on the flip side its a great option if your opponent is getting too telegraphed.

Hobo-jho1992

Smash Rookie
Parry U-tilt is a no no for :ultsimon: or :ultrichter:. I recommend using d-smash their fastest smash attack or up-special. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure parry+do works on heavy characters.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Snake's U-tilt in general is a pretty dumb move.

Comes out frame 6.
Does like 15% damage before 1v1 multiplier
Covers a small but notable amount of range directly in front and below, rising up
Kills most characters at 106% fresh (stage dependent)
Foot hitbox is significantly larger than what you'd expect, fairly good anti-air even against some disjoints
Comes out frame 6.

It's not Brawl Snake u-tilt (that was truly a borked move) but it's still one of the best moves Snake has, along with one of the best in the game in general.

--

Personally I think f-tilt is a bit more dumb as a move, because it's basically a second jab; frame 4, and confirming into f-tilt 2 for a near-the-ledge KO is lulz.

Last edited:
Top Bottom