• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ParamoreRiot's AT Ideas

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Knuckles

Similar to Knuckle Joe, he has a variety of attacks.

1. He digs underground appearing randomly in any location by hopping out of the ground and hitting anyone above him.
2. Standard 3-Combo attack
3. He glides in the air and drops his fists to the ground, causing a shockwave effect.

Big the Cat

When summoned he chases froggy around the stage trampling anyone in his path. And when he turns around you can get hit with his fishing pole.

Duck Hunt Laughing Dog

So, your fighting your friends in SSBB and you grab an Assist Trophy.
A light flashes across the screen. The laughing dog from Duck Hunt appears and laughs at you, then leaves.

Similar to Goldeen as a pokeball, in the sense that it does absolutely nothing, but adds humor to the game.

Ocelot

Ocelot appears and with his revolver!
When summoned, Ocelot a game of Russian Roulette with each player, taking a shot at each player even the one who summoned him. If there are 4 players playing, 3 will be safe the other damaged. 3 players playing, 2 will be safe the other 1 damaged, etc. Each shot does about 50-75 damage.

Epona

Epona appears and the summoner gets to ride her!
Similar to Wario's chopper, the rider can gallop and hop with Epona. Damaging anyone in the way. Each hit does 5-7 damage but lasts for about 30 seconds.

Tails

Tails enters the fray on Sonic's Tornado! Flying around the stage Tails will fire lasers and fly into any opponent in his way.

Peppy

Peppy from Star Fox contacts you from the bottom of the screen........DO A BARREL ROLL!
When he says this a ship comes flying across the screen, doing a barrel roll.

Waluigi

Waluigi appears in his Super Mario Strikers uniform. He then starts kicking soccer balls at amazing speeds hitting anyone in the way. Before he leaves the battle, he does his signature crotch chop.

Jimmy T

Jimmy T of the Warioware series appears! He stands in the middle of the stage and a spotlight shines on him darkening the whole screen and the playable characters can't be seen. Is he dancing?! Man he sure can boogie. After he gets his groove on the light turns off, and the players on screen will have there original locations changed to that of one of their opponents. This could become confusing.

Cheep Cheeps

Cheep Cheeps fly across the stage, similar to the original Mario game, damaging anyone that gets in the way.

Raiden

Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid franchise appears! Similar to Samurai Goroh or Lyn, Raiden appears and slices any opponent in his way. Each slice can do 5-7 damage, but each strike has a combo.

Rundus

Rundus of Metroid Prime 3 appears! He glides on a sheet of ice across the stage, and freezes all of the opponents. Sort of like an ultimate Mr.Freezie.

Eggplant Wizard

An Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus appears and turns your head into an eggplant?! When your head is an eggplant your controls are inverted: up is now down, left is now right, a is now b, etc.

Mother Brain

Mother Brain from Metroid appears in the middle of the stage! It doesn't seem to do anything, but at a random time it self-destructs doing massive damage.

Lololo and Lalala

Lololo and Lalala from the Kirby series appear! They push green boxes onto the stage which do some pretty good damge when your hit by it.

Yeto and Yeta

Yeto and Yeta from Twilight Princess appear! They come storming onto the stage on their "snowboards" pummeling anyone in their path. Sometimes when you are hit, you become frozen.

Rambi

Rambi of Donkey Kong Country appears! He runs at amazing speed, ramming his horn int anybody in his path. His horn attack causes the person getting hit to fly upwards. Not good if you have high damage.

Dark Samus

Similar to Samus' final smash, Dark Samus fires a huge phazon beam doing massive damage. The upside to getting hit by this beam is that you can obtain phazon powers. These phazon powers cause you to have a blue glow around you, enhanced damage capability, and longer combos.

Tingle

Tingle from the Legend of Zelda series appears! He fly on his balloon dropping items onto the stage. He could drop a good item such as a piece of heart, or a bad item such as a huge rupee or a bomb-omb.

Super Nintendo

A Super Nintendo console appears?! After the console appears, everything is turned 8-bit!
Fighting won't change, just the look and feel. This only last for about 30 seconds.

Mii

A random one of your Miis appears to aid in battle!
He/she can use an array of attacks but only one per appearance:
1) Bowl a ball across the stage
2) Swing a baseball bat at an opponent
3) Ride a cow that slams into an opponent
4) Play music, similar to Jigglypuff's sing attack, in that it puts the opponent to sleep allowing you to attack the sleeping opponent.

Feedback would be nice, Thanks
~ParamoreRiot​

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Nergal

Nergal from the Fire Emblem series appears! His dark power engulfs the entire screen. When hit with an orb of dark power, you get hit with 20-25 damage.

Balloon Fighter

A Balloon Fighter appears! He floats aimlessly around the stage. The all of a sudden his balloons pop! When the balloons pop they make a explosion that does similar damage as a bomb-omb would.

Count Bleck

Count Bleck of Super Paper Mario appears! He floats in the background of the stage and hurls globs of dark energy at the players. He may even summon a vortex that sucks up every player doing up to 30 damage.

Claus

Claus from Mother 3 appears! He has two different attacks.
1) He throws an exploding pig bomb onto the stage.
2) He sends a bolt of lightning from his swords that does some good damage.

Takamaru

Takamaru appears! He dashes across the stage slicing up anybody in his way. Believe me when I say these attacks can hurt.

LeadPenguin

Smash Cadet
I realize these are just for fun, but Sakurai pretty much flat-out said that no real guns would be in the game. That's why Snake has his wacky rocket launcher but not his usual gun, and Fox and Samus have "blasters." So you might want to rethink Ocelot.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I realize these are just for fun, but Sakurai pretty much flat-out said that no real guns would be in the game. That's why Snake has his wacky rocket launcher but not his usual gun, and Fox and Samus have "blasters." So you might want to rethink Ocelot.
True, but he's not gonna be a PC, so there is not as much significance.

Duck Hunt Laughing Dog I would like to see pop in the background.

My favorite is Epona! That would be soo cool riding on her TP style and using any attacks you want.
Haha
Imagine Bowser riding Epona.
xD

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Pretty good, though I think cheep-cheeps would be better as a stage hazard.

Keep em coming!

smashbot226

Smash Master
So would Koopa Clown Kart Bowser.

Assist Trophies aren't exactly original, tho.

My theory is that they were made to make many fans of the current AT chars sad.

Sakurai is mean...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Retro Dog! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!. He's an *******, you know that?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
LOL at the comic strips.
i think retro dog should stay the rest of the match and when someone gets KO'd he comes out.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I like the Duck Hunt Dog. We need an assist trophy like goldeen. (and in the new trailer, Resetti was shown doing damage to Samus (I think it was her))

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Waluigi being announced as an AT would make my day.

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
that SNES idea is pretty cool. I meen it would be practicly impossible as they would have to create new versions of EVERYTHING. But still, none the less, awesome.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
awsome ideas. except for big the cat. hes a ****ing loser
Replace Big with a Team Chaotix attack.
What's with all the Big hate?! I loved him. I was planning on making a Team Chaotix one soon. =D

that SNES idea is pretty cool. I meen it would be practicly impossible as they would have to create new versions of EVERYTHING. But still, none the less, awesome.
one can dream, can't he
xD

Shuma

Smash Hero
Woah... i never undestood why Dark Samus would make a good AT instead of a PC, but... you win, that's a very good idea.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Hell yeah Rambi FTW. Best AT ever if he's in it.

Props on the SNES idea.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Could you add louie from the pikmin series i love pikmin and olimar is my #1 hopeful but i think louie should either an AT or part of his final smash

Top Bottom