• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Worlds Gaming Results Thread

Did you enjoy the tournament / venue?

• Total voters

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Parallel Worlds Gaming: Brawl, Melee, and P:M Tournament Results!

And please don't forget to show your support for the venue and like the facebook page!​

Brawl Singles
:​
1: Kero :olimar: ($63)
2: Judo :snake: ($32)
3: WSG-ShadowPheonix :metaknight: (11$)
4: Kryp :pit:/ :metaknight:
5: DtJHilt :olimar:
5: Amida :luigi2:
7: WSG-Neat-Tar :metaknight:/ :pt:
7: Twig :warioc:
9: Earl :rob:
9: AG~ :diddy:
9: Marcus​
9: Sam :olimar:
13: Taylor​
13: Arin​
13: Will​
13: Adam​
17: Howard​
17: Level 9 Snake :teemo:

Melee Singles
1: KellyK :sheikmelee: / :marthmelee: (83$)​
2: Luigigoshard :luigimelee: (41$)​
3: Judo :falconmelee: (14$)​
4: Twig :falconmelee:
5: Goodin :falcomelee:
5: DtJHilt :sheikmelee:
7: Shonic :marthmelee:
7: Mook :falconmelee:
9: CBP :foxmelee: / :marthmelee:
9: Jake :marthmelee: / :samusmelee:
9: Kryp :marthmelee:
9: Ace of Spades :marthmelee:
13: Amida :jigglypuffmelee:
13: Arm&Hammer :peachmelee: / :marthmelee:
13: AG~​
13: WSG-Neat-Tar :ganondorfmelee:
17: Miggy :gawmelee: / :jigglypuffmelee:
17: Clay :luigimelee: / :falcomelee:
17: Max :peachmelee:
17: Mike​
17: Debs :jigglypuffmelee:
17: WiiSnake :nessmelee:
17: Aero​
If I see another Marth in bracket again in my entire life it'll be too soon...​

Bracket
Mayleh Singles  bracket.png

Melee Doubles
1: The Ted Bundy Bros (KellyK and Luigigoshard) (40$)​
2: Workers of Cuteness (A:G~ and Twig) (20$)​
3: Husband & Husband (SP and Earl)​
4: Joob (Goodin and AJ)​
5: Team Sho (Mike and Shonic)​
5: Salt & Pepper & Tears (Ace of Spades and Debs)​
Project Melee Singles:
1: Hoboz :bowser2: ($30)
2: WiiSnake :ness2: (18$)
3: Kero :ganondorf: ($6)
4: Ercilynn :metaknight:/ :pit:/ :ivysaur:
5: WSG-ShadowPheonix :metaknight:
5: Earl :peach:
7: Goodin :falco:
7: KellyK :falco:
9: AceofSpades :lucas:
9: JoySticKnight​

I want to thank everyone for such a great turnout this weekend! It was a lot of fun to be apart of!​
We'll announce definite scheduling later on for the next rendition of this tourney, hopefully we can host these every month or so with a good enough showing from the community.​

Don't forget to leave #saltyshoutouts in the thread!​

(PS: I could only get one image attached cause I'm dumb so I chose melee lol)​

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
5th with Luigi? Not bad..... really felt like I could have taken the set off Kryp, but I was stupid and did not ban Rainbow Cruise. Shame on you Kryp for countering a Luigi, with an even harder counter, lol. As I have said this was super fun, one of the most fun tournaments I have gone to. Mostly because a lot of players I do not see often were there, and the socializing was at its peak, also, that store was sick. If I had money, I would buy so much there.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles:
1: Kero :olimar: ($63)​
2: Judo :snake: ($32)​
3: WSG-ShadowPheonix :metaknight:
4: Kryp :pit:/ :metaknight:
5: DtJHilt :olimar:
5: Amida :luigi2:
7: WSG-Neat-Tar :metaknight:/ :pt:
7: Twig :warioc:
9: Earl :rob:
9: AG~ :gw:/ :diddy:/ :kirby2:/ :pikachu2:/ :metaknight:
9: Marcus​
9: Sam :olimar:
13: Taylor​
13: Arin​
13: Will​
13: Adam :lucas:
17: bye​
17: Howard​
17: Level 9 Snake :teemo:

Project Melee Singles:
1: Hoboz :bowser2: ($30)​
2: WiiSnake :ness2:
3: Kero :ganondorf: ($6)​
4: Ercilynn :metaknight:/ :pit:/ :ivysaur:
5: WSG-ShadowPheonix :metaknight:
5: Earl :peach:
7: Goodin :falco:
7: KellyK :falco:
9: Ace of Spades​
9: JoySticKnight​

Umm... it'd probably be best if you included characters for the other events, too (to avoid confusion and stuff). Since you didn't pay attention to Brawl probably, I'll go ahead and fill those in for you (and some of Project: M) outside of the randoms that I don't know. Additionally, AG~ played Falco in Melee, and AeRo played Puff in Melee. Decided to include a couple of the pay-outs that I knew as well.

Will post shout-outs later.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Good job against Judo, Kero. I think I remember both of you facing each other at an Arcade Legacy tourney about a year ago, if I'm not mistaken.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Umm... it'd probably be best if you included characters for the other events, too (to avoid confusion and stuff). Since you didn't pay attention to Brawl probably, I'll go ahead and fill those in for you (and some of Project: M) outside of the randoms that I don't know. Decided to include a couple of the pay-outs that I knew as well.

Will post shout-outs later.
Thanks, I would have included them had I remembered them. Pretty unfamiliar with the player pseudonyms and I didn't really pay attention to the brawl sets at all so yeah LOL

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Yo I got $11 from Brawl singles.

Anyways, shoutouts:
KERO - WellSeasonedGaming the best crew in Kentucky :)
Judo - Ggs man. Even playing Snake, you're still ridiculous
SP - Man you suck
Kryp - Ggs. You're getting so good at this game
Amida - Why in the world did you play Luigi?
Hilt - Man, ours' was a fun set. I can't believe you're still able to keep up with how little you play
Neat-Tar - I told you it would happen
Twig - Every single tournament, we end up playing. And every single time, you scare me a lot
A:G~ - You're improving, even though you aren't really playing. If you stuck to a character you'd be really good
Earl - It's always fun to have you with us. I hope you start coming to more events soon
Hoboz - Good on you for picking the best crew in Kentucky to join, and for repping it well
WiiSnake - You did well in Project:M, but you honestly shouldn't have just given Hoboz the win, regardless of how hype it was.
Ericlynn - Sorry for playing you immediately in P:M singles, after you taught me to play the game yesterday.
Goodin - Thanks again for getting the venue!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
I really enjoyed the tourney, and it honestly made me more interested in P:M. You all managed to get four events in, which is incredible.
Alright, shout-outs time

1: KERO: Never let yourself EVER lose confidence because you lack Purples again. That was stupid, and you should feel bad that you did.

2: Judo: Good games. Good to see you back, even though you were only playing Snake. One day, I will find a way to pose a threat to your Sheik.

3: WSG-ShadowPheonix: Good games, but I must warn you: foolish is the man who does not truly comprehend the wicked and terrifying force that is the Keroro Platoon. Even with one of our members on hiatus, we will still remain leagues ahead of any other crew in this state.

4: Kryp: Wow, as much as it pains me to see a KP member go down, good stuff beating Twig (even if it involved using a pocket MK). Sooo close to that money this time, but perhaps the next time.... Btw, that sushi was actually fairly good. Ggs btw.

My GPS: For not trying to dump me into a river but instead giving me the worst directions I've seen since then.

5: DtJHilt: Good to see you again, but why you leave without saying good bye? D: (Or perhaps I had momentarily been out of the venue when you left). Good placement by the way, especially considering how little you practice. Also, regarding the yellow skip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLSbh2liVmk

5: Amida: KP power! Placing 5th only playing Luigi is actually pretty good. Of course, I expect even better results next week with Snake. Good stuff representing KP in Melee btw.

7: WSG-Neat-Tar: So I guess you're getting back into the game? That's cool, and I'm glad to see more of MK in KY tbh. Good luck running 2Fast!

7: Twig: KP! You gotta learn how that dumb bat works. Amazing fart to Uair on SP, though. That was gold. Too bad we couldn't get to MK7 stuff. At 2Fast, though, it's gonna happen. Also, Carshark for best tech-chaser. Good stuff representing KP in Melee and placing 4th as well.

Louisville roads: For being the worst.

9: Earl: Good games in Project: M. Sorry that all that dumb stuff happened on YS, though.... Ganondorf is really dumb :/

9: AG~: Looks like you and the rest of Richmond are getting into Melee, which is cool and stuff, but I probably won't be following.

9: Sam: I heard you beat Hilt. Good stuff. Your Olimar is getting a lot better, and I really want to see you at more tourneys. Sorry that you had to go through two Oli dittos, though.
13: Adam: Thanks for conserving my Wii-remote's battery! I'm always happy to lend you it if you need it at tourneys.
17: Level 9 Snake: The return of the legend, and as per usual, kindly allowing others a chance to have fun rather than just taking all the money for himself.
Louisville drivers: If I have my turn signal on for a good ten seconds, either get in front of me or slow down; don't sit in my blind spot and then act like I did something wrong when I change lanes.

1: Hoboz: Good stuff getting first in P:M. Our set was too close, but you definitely deserved the win.

2: WiiSnake: Sorry if I appeared a little cold; I don't really emote too much with people I'm unfamiliar with, but you are one of the nicest people I've ever seen, and you watch Retsupurae, which is pretty awesome. I honestly did enjoy our set, even though I didn't know how to work around PK Fire. I hope to see you at 2Fast for a rematch!

3: KERO: Doesn't know how to play; picks up ridiculously easy to use character almost immediately and gets third.

4: Ercilynn: Sorry that I couldn't stay the night, but I'm pretty prepared for my Calc/Physics quizzes tomorrow, and also, I'm pretty certain if there were Project: M teams, we would have dominated.

7: Goodin: Amazing tourney and stuff; thank you so so much for hosting!
Keroro Platoon: Apparently Louisville people aren't in on the KY KP conspiracy since we didn't have to play each other in bracket! That was pretty neat and whatnot. Anyway, keep being an amazing crew so we can continue living up to my claims.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Yo I got $11 from Brawl singles.

Anyways, shoutouts:
KERO - WellSeasonedGaming the best crew in Kentucky :)
Judo - Ggs man. Even playing Snake, you're still ridiculous
SP - Man you suck
Kryp - Ggs. You're getting so good at this game
Amida - Why in the world did you play Luigi?
Hilt - Man, ours' was a fun set. I can't believe you're still able to keep up with how little you play
Neat-Tar - I told you it would happen
Twig - Every single tournament, we end up playing. And every single time, you scare me a lot
A:G~ - You're improving, even though you aren't really playing. If you stuck to a character you'd be really good
Earl - It's always fun to have you with us. I hope you start coming to more events soon
Hoboz - Good on you for picking the best crew in Kentucky to join, and for repping it well
WiiSnake - You did well in Project:M, but you honestly shouldn't have just given Hoboz the win, regardless of how hype it was.
Ericlynn - Sorry for playing you immediately in P:M singles, after you taught me to play the game yesterday.
Goodin - Thanks again for getting the venue!
I know I know, but seriously my play was Bull**** at best haha!

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Keroro Platoon: Apparently Louisville people aren't in on the KY KP conspiracy since we didn't have to play each other in bracket! That was pretty neat and whatnot. Anyway, keep being an amazing crew so we can continue living up to my claims.
I made that bracket.

Anyways, time for my shoutouts.

1: Kero- KP goin' down, son
2: Judo- S2's still salty with you, also good job in Brawl and Melee
3: WSG-ShadowPheonix- I told you it would happen
4: Kryp- wow, great job getting 4th. We'll have to play at #2Fast
5: DtJHilt- ggs, looking forward to running events with you. Also shoutouts to your sister for making my nametag the best in the building
5: Amida- ggs, looking forward to Denny's
7: WSG-Neat-Tar- wow nice name tag
9: Earl- :salt:
9: AG~- ggs man, you've definitely improved
13: Will- ggs

1: KellyK- well done, hope to see you at #2Fast
2: Luigigoshard- a Luigi getting second? Great job
5: Goodin/9: CBP- thanks for hosting the event, hope to see you guys again
17: Miggy- hope you enjoyed your first tournament, and we'd like to see you again
17: Debs- ggs
17: WiiSnake- I've never seen such a display of character loyalty. Just wow
17: Aero- ggs
Fun event, great venue, would come again. Also, I love fighting dem :jigglypuffmelee:s in Melee. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Forgot, I need everyone to make sure I don't get away with those PK Fire shenanigans next time, I want to be forced to improve, not just constantly use one move that can punish hard.

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Super fun tourney, it was about time KY had one, after all.
This was definitely the first Smash tourney that I cared more about Melee than Brawl going into and coming out of.

some shout outs
Big shout outs to the people who hosted this, and the store. Everything went super well as soon as the TVs arrived, and it was just a super great venue over all.

Brawl
1: MyKEROsempai<3 - So proud and happy for you that you finally got first at a tourney Judo was at. ^.^
2: Judo - For whatever reason we have never really talked, and we've never played each other. So we should definitely play next tourney, at least in friendlies. ;-;
3: SexyPhoenix - the next time I'm practiced in Brawl I promise I won't be so free
4: Shane - Even though you considered this an empty win, I'm super proud of you
5: Amida - we always do the most stupid MMs. Btw, we're 2-1 in MMs. So suck it.
5: Hilt - This was the first tourney where I didn't feel as if you hated me lol, also good **** with not practicing, and all
7: Ttar - .... RIP, me in that MM #thegimpheardaroundtheworld
7: Corey - Wow, way to lose to Mr free himself, Kryp
9: A:G~ - wow idiot, play enough characters??
9: Sam - stop getting so unlucky with who you have to fight, it makes me sad.
13: Adam - lolfree

Melee
Yooooo, Melee2fun
1: KellyK - Thanks for teaching me a lot, even if you didn't realize you were. Super fun set in singles, and even more fun set in doubles GF. Can't wait to play you next Saturday. Assuming I have money, Money Match? :D
2: LuigigoeShard - Again, I really enjoyed Melee doubles, too bad we didn't get to do any 1v1s. We've got next Saturday though. I'll MM you too!
4: Twig - You're too good at smash, also lol at you playing a set thinking it was serious
5: Goodin - we didn't talk, or play, but I really wanted to play you. We should do that at #2fast.
9: CBP - Thanks for helping me warm up, giving me suggestions, and just being really friendly. Also thanks for making any freshwater supply of water around become salt water
9: Ace Of Spades - Super fun doubles friendlies, it was fun bodying you guys. ^.^
17: WiiSnake - You need to have more faith in yourself and you character, or else you need to find a new character. Fun set in singles.
17: Debs - Again, super fun doubles friendlies, and set in bracket. haaha :D

Eric Stratton/Ercilynn - I like that the only time you said a word to me was when I was busy with doubles winner's finals, and it was to challenge me to a MM, even though you still owe ME a dollar from a MM we did at my house. XD

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Super fun tourney, it was about time KY had one, after all.
This was definitely the first Smash tourney that I cared more about Melee than Brawl going into and coming out of.

some shout outs
Big shout outs to the people who hosted this, and the store. Everything went super well as soon as the TVs arrived, and it was just a super great venue over all.

Brawl
1: MyKEROsempai<3 - So proud and happy for you that you finally got first at a tourney Judo was at. ^.^
2: Judo - For whatever reason we have never really talked, and we've never played each other. So we should definitely play next tourney, at least in friendlies. ;-;
3: SexyPhoenix - the next time I'm practiced in Brawl I promise I won't be so free
4: Shane - Even though you considered this an empty win, I'm super proud of you
5: Amida - we always do the most stupid MMs. Btw, we're 2-1 in MMs. So suck it.
5: Hilt - This was the first tourney where I didn't feel as if you hated me lol, also good **** with not practicing, and all
7: Ttar - .... RIP, me in that MM #thegimpheardaroundtheworld
7: Corey - Wow, way to lose to Mr free himself, Kryp
9: A:G~ - wow idiot, play enough characters??
9: Sam - stop getting so unlucky with who you have to fight, it makes me sad.
13: Adam - lolfree

Melee
Yooooo, Melee2fun
1: KellyK - Thanks for teaching me a lot, even if you didn't realize you were. Super fun set in singles, and even more fun set in doubles GF. Can't wait to play you next Saturday. Assuming I have money, Money Match? :D
2: LuigigoeShard - Again, I really enjoyed Melee doubles, too bad we didn't get to do any 1v1s. We've got next Saturday though. I'll MM you too!
4: Twig - You're too good at smash, also lol at you playing a set thinking it was serious
5: Goodin - we didn't talk, or play, but I really wanted to play you. We should do that at #2fast.
9: CBP - Thanks for helping me warm up, giving me suggestions, and just being really friendly. Also thanks for making any freshwater supply of water around become salt water
9: Ace Of Spades - Super fun doubles friendlies, it was fun bodying you guys. ^.^
17: WiiSnake - You need to have more faith in yourself and you character, or else you need to find a new character. Fun set in singles.
17: Debs - Again, super fun doubles friendlies, and set in bracket. haaha :D

Eric Stratton/Ercilynn - I like that the only time you said a word to me was when I was busy with doubles winner's finals, and it was to challenge me to a MM, even though you still owe ME a dollar from a MM we did at my house. XD
Yeah, honestly I just try to be humble, I'll try to act more confident next time.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
AG you know actually you askede for a falco tip even tho me for a falco tip even tho I suck with him I always try to practice him I just play against level 1 computer and just practice all his techs because in melee level 1s DI kinda randomly like a human player but my falco is horrible really I wish I could say it was halfway reputable

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
AG you know actually you askede for a falco tip even tho me for a falco tip even tho I suck with him I always try to practice him I just play against level 1 computer and just practice all his techs because in melee level 1s DI kinda randomly like a human player but my falco is horrible really I wish I could say it was halfway reputable
But you did tell me a few important things like how all you do is jump out of shine. That was basically my play style in doubles after that, and I got money, so good enough for me. You also told me a couple other things, can't remember exactly what though..

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
But you did tell me a few important things like how all you do is jump out of shine. That was basically my play style in doubles after that, and I got money, so good enough for me. You also told me a couple other things, can't remember exactly what though..
UHHH I TOTALLY REMEMBER WHO YOU WERE UMMM...

Edit: Oh wait nvm LOL

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Venue was great and I had fun and even got some money back. :cool:

Kero - The platoon didn't fight with each other at this tourney, that's whack.
Judo - Get out of my head! Those Final Destination runbacks.
WSG-ShadowPheonix - Once I win a match vs you there will be a big celebration.
Senpai - Beating me in bracket at a tourney for the first time in a while eh. #rivalryrenewed (also rainbow cruise lolz)
DtJHilt - Our matches were funny for saying I don't play Melee much but did significantly well :p
Amida - Your Luigi outplaced me and I never even played you. MM at 2fast if you want?
WSG-Neat-Tar - We could've had two Wario heads together but you broke up the band.
Twig - Professional noob and scrub.
Earl - You're the best because you always ask for friendlies and I almost never ask anyone for unknown reasons.
A:G~ - You know what they say about long shoelaces.
Sam - Trying to time-out in friendlies, I'm a monster. If I recall though the only one that actually timed out you won so good stuff.
Adam - Sorry I failed to get A:G's 3DS, my bad.

On the Melee side of things

KellyK - Nice job taking first and wrecking my Falcon with Marth.
Luigigoshard - Luigi's shield is too good gets me every time even if I landed behind you to not get grabbed I'd just get hit by something else like dsmash/bair.
Goodin - Didn't play you and glad I didn't since I hate playing against Falco :)
Shonic - Hitting me up with those hard mind games on if we're playing or not. Gg's anyways though.
CBP - Lol, so much salt. Within the first few minutes of our match I heard you slamming those buttons down and it scared me pretty hard. You are fierce.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles:
1: KellyK / (83$) sorry I choked so hard against you in Grand finals bro lol il be sure to **** u all week leading to next weeks tourney as usual! Seriously congrats on completely outplaying me finally. The salt is real
2: Luigigoshard (41$) shout out to myself uhhhhh!!!!!
3: Judo (14$) we had a great set and I'm always amazed how brawl players are still so good in melee. Awesome falcon man!
4: Twig- good set in teams. Like your falcon as well!
5: Goodin- sorry I had to body you in winners semis, sorry I didn't bring a towel for the nut on your face after that set :-)
5: DtJHilt- we didn't get to play this time but yet another top 5 on your record! Great job!
7: Shonic- good to meet you man! Really like your Marth in friendlies and hope we will be seeing more from you in the near future
7: Mook sorry for messing up your name, not sure if we played?
9: CBP / pat u suck
9: Jake / I know your not on smash boards but u have a lot of potential
9: Kryp - think we played in teams? GGs, another nice finish from a brawl player
9: Ace of Spades- sorry about miss firing and ending a 4 stock **** lol jk good set!
13: Amida- nice jiggs you have, congrats on your brawl placing as well!
13: Arm&Hammer / don't think we played
13: AG~ love your name lol nice meeting you
13: WSG-Neat-Tar- did we play in teams?
17: Miggy / don't think we played
17: Clay / sorry we didn't get to play any this time clay, il see u around I'm sure
17: Max- good subway trip lol
17: Mike- don't think we played
17: Debs - keep working on luigi, hit me up if u ever need tips
17: WiiSnake good ness play, random char but effective with him
17: Aero- don't think we played
Sorry if I missed anyone. Great tourney everyone! Look foreal to seeing the majority of you next weekend!

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles:
1: KellyK / (83$) sorry I choked so hard against you in Grand finals bro lol il be sure to **** u all week leading to next weeks tourney as usual! Seriously congrats on completely outplaying me finally. The salt is real
3: Judo (14$) we had a great set and I'm always amazed how brawl players are still so good in melee. Awesome falcon man!
5: Goodin- sorry I had to body you in winners semis, sorry I didn't bring a towel for the nut on your face after that set :-)
5: DtJHilt- we didn't get to play this time but yet another top 5 on your record! Great job!
7: Shonic- good to meet you man! Really like your Marth in friendlies and hope we will be seeing more from you in the near future
7: Mook
9: CBP /
9: Kryp
9: Ace of Spades- sorry about miss firing and ending a 4 stock **** lol jk good set!
17: Clay / sorry we didn't get to play any this time clay, il see u around I'm sure
Great tourney everyone! Look foreal to seeing the majority of you next weekend!
Wish you had seen me in P:M, was going hard in that tourney, but yeah, I only play Ness cause he's fun.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles:
9: Kryp - think we played in teams? GGs, another nice finish from a brawl player
Sorry if I missed anyone. Great tourney everyone! Look foreal to seeing the majority of you next weekend!
Lol at those shoutouts wth especially pat and goodins

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles:
Lol at those shoutouts wth especially pat and goodins

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts time:

KellyK - Good sheik. A bit salty you knocked me out of winners, but you won fair and square. Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon.
Luigigoshard - Wish I could play your luigi more. It was really great, and reminded me of an old luigi main we used to have way back(Before he moved to Louisiana).
Judo - That falcon man. Like I said with Kelly, major salt from me, but you are actually really good. Wasn't expecting to lose lol.
Twig - I BEET U IN A TOURNEY SET nah jk. Sorry for that confusion lmao, and you are actually really great. Would love to get a MM/Friendlies with you next tourney.
Goodin - We need to marth ditto, lol. We never were able to get that in.
DtJHilt - Add me on facebook ;P
Shonic - DUDE YOU SUCK I H8 U GTFO
CBP- Great hanging out with you. Can't remember if we played or not.

I know I'm probably missing a lot of people, but I gotta head to bed, so sorry if I missed you lol
Special shoutouts to Mike. Keep practicing and giving me a reason to drive 2+hrs and not be on my phone/get in a wreck.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Okay shout outs
CBP - the Jebailey, always great to see ya
Goodin - thanks for getting the tourney set-up
KellyK - good **** on winning the tourney
KERO - you Ganon is great, was loving your fair punishes on me
Eric - dude, had tons of fun playing ya, that is one legit MK
Hoboz - Good games man, hope that someday I can play you again, maybe consider it a completed set.

Top Bottom