• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario: Everstar

Should I continue this?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mrrgle

Smash Cadet
So I was going through my Miiverse posts, and I found some cringey, 664 comment RP I did, (We reached that number with only three people even involved) And I thought it was kind of interesting. Thought I might as well pick it up again to see what happens...
NOTES:
If you were curious, the "Koopert" character, is not actually my OC! It belonged to someone who helped the original post grow and played a huge part. So I take no credit for Koopert. I don't think the original had glasses, but I thought it fit. In case you somehow find this, Robert, sorry if my portrayal of your OC is bad or something.

There once was an island named Koolumbus Island. It was discovered long, long ago, by a brave explorer known as Kooplumbus. He had sailed to this island and found something special, something that held the balance of the universe... He built an establishment to protect it... But over the years, people wondered... Was this all just a myth?

Mario and Co. were on a massive, beautiful cruise ship known as the Daisy cruiser, owned by Daisy of course. They were headed to Koolumbus Island, in which they hoped to enjoy many tropical memories, and much sight-seeing, such as the ever famous Statue of the Everstar.

"Hey Mario! I can't believe I am on a cruise with the REAL you! Here... The maps in the welcome center at this place are a whopping 50 coins! So to honor your courage, I gift you this map!" Mario gratefully grabbed the map, and took a peek. It was a big, colorful island, with locations labelled such as Koopa Forest, Mt. Blowsup, Darkshaded Woods, and more. "Thank you very much-a." Everything was perfect. Suddenly, a loud scuttling appears from behind and a squeaky voice shouts "Hey, give that back! It's my mom's!" A tiny Toad kid was chasing a bigger Toad kid, who had in his possesion a golden amulet with an amethyst in it. "I just wanted to look! My mom would kill me if I lost it! Please!" The bigger Toad just continued to taunt him and move it out of the younger kid's reach. Mario decided to interfere. "Hey-a, knock that off and return the possession-a!" The bigger kid seemed to be daunted for but a second, then he tried not to sound scared. "Tch, fine. I'm not afraid of you! Urr..... I'll be back soon! I'll get you! Trust me! For I am... BULLY T.! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!" He did, however, return the amulet. The younger Toad kid gave his thanks. "Hey, thanks Mr. Mario... My mom will be proud of me for not losing it like she thought I would..." Mario enjoyed the pleasant breeze. After Bowser's previous defeat, it was about time for him to relax... Luigi at his side, Peach, as well. Daisy was in the Captain's Helm, though she wasn't actually steering. That job is reserved for Seadog T., Co-Owner of the Daisy Cruiser.

This was going to be great! I always heard that there was excellent Koopa history at this island, and I, Koopert am determined to learn more about my ancestors, and have a good time. I have a purple shell, and neat glasses. This ship, however... "Man... I'm bored!" Suddenly, I spotted Mario, and he looked as if he were searching for something. I approached him. "Hey, what're you looking for?" I asked. "Not what, but who. Have you seen the princess anywhere?" I hadn't previously myself, but I heard she was in her private room below deck. "No, but I think I heard she was below deck in the private quarters." Mario nodded gratefully. He grabbed his brother... Urm... Green 'Stache and brought him down below.

"Well, this is unfortunate, Mario. It would seem poorly placed cargo is blocking our way!" Luigi pointed out. Sure enough, cargo was in fact completely blocking the path, and Mario, not expecting trouble, had left his hammer at home.

"Hey you! Come back here with that!" Some tiny Toad kid had stole my shell, and I had to run around the ship without it trying to catch him... embar rassing. "I got you now!" I took a dive for the little brat, and caught him. I took my shell back, and set him down. "Don't do that again, or i'll tell your mom." He seemed daunted for a second, but shook it off and ran away, screaming about his name and how he'd be back. Annoying squirt. I feel like he might've dropped something while I chased him... Maybe it's something he stole, so I better go look for it. As I took a couple steps forward, I suddenly felt what he dropped. It was a banana peel, and I was facing the stairs to below-deck. As I crashed and tumbled down the stairs, I came into contact of a large pile of crates, and I broke through all of them, causing a massive pile of Bob-Ombs to slide out of the crates. "Hrrngh..." I grunted. I then heard a familiar Italian plumber. Though it didn't sound as red as usual, if that somehow makes sense... "Oh, no! Are you alright? Luigi is going to help you!" Just then, a more familiar voice, sounding as red as possible, if that makes sense, then announced his presence to me. "No, Luigi! Don't step on those!" I mustered the ability to stand up, and I saw Mario and Green 'Stache on the other side of a rather big pile of bombs. A door creaked, and the sound of high heels thumped against the metal, as Princess Peach hurried outside. "I heard a loud bang over here! What happened?" She gasped as she saw the bombs. "What could such a load of such unnecessary objects being aboard this ship?" I, Koopert, was on one side of the mess along with Peach, while Mario and Luigi were on the other. "Hey. What's-a this? What's that logo on the back of these...?" Green 'Stache said. "Hey... That's a-Bowser!" At that very coincidental timing, a loud boom crashed onto the cruise, and all the bombs clicked together causing their fuse to start. Green 'Stache panicked and fled to the upper portion of the ship. While Mario tried to help us over the pile of lit bombs. "Mario, don't waste your time! Flee! Me and the Koopa here will find our way out! Trust me! Just leave!" Peach exclaimed. They seemed to stare at eachother for awhile, but then Mario ran off as instructed. "Okay, Koopa. What's your name?" Peach asked me sweetly. "My name?! We have more important things! It's Koopert if you really need to know, but let's get this escape on a go!" I dragged her into the only open room, which was Peach's room. There was an openable window in here. I struggled with it, but couldn't open it. "How do you open this blasted thing?" Peach giggled. She undid a lock, than opened it. Of course she did. Of course there was a lock. We both climbed out of the boat, and we spotted orange dots out in the horizon. "Sorry I have to do this in front of you princess, but climb aboard." I popped off my shell and hopped on it like a surfboard. Though I definitely dislike it, I don't mind having my shell off as much as other Koopas. I allowed the princess to piggy back ride, as awkward as that may sound.

Me, my Lil' Bro, and a mom and her child were on a bright orange life boat. I hope the Princess made it... Though I think I can feel her across the sea... Yea, I believe in her. She must still be alive. I set my gaze back at the ship. Bowser's Airships surrounded the wreck of the boat, as explosions still went off. A certain someone really didn't want us to reach this island. Bowser has never recovered from a battle so quickly, though... Having my thoughts on the Princess and dreaming of ravioli and spaghetti, I fell asleep.......................................... "Land ho!" Luigi shouted, and woke me up. An island was viewable in the near distance. The island seemed to go on forever. This must be Koolumbus Island. As we hit shoreline, we couldn't help but notice the variety of broken down ships all around us, and somehow, pieces of the Daisy Cruiser even managed to land here. Daisy... I wonder what happened to her... "So, Mario, where are we-a?" Luigi asked. "How would I know?" I responded. Luigi pointed out something pretty clear. "The map that that Toad gave you!" Of course! I pulled it out. "We are in... Shipwreck Shore." A quick gaze around could inform you that this place really lives up to it's name. "Well, the Daisy Cruiser's original plan was to head to the port town of BloopBeach Docks. It doesn't seem too far away, but we have to get through The Palm Maze first, whatever that would a-be." An opening in the nearby palm had a sign labeled the previously mentioned Palm Maze. Me, Luigi, and the Mother-Child Duo headed in...

"Hey... Koopert?" Peach asked. "What." Peach continued. "Is that land in the distance?" I shifted my gaze upwards slowly and sure enough, there was land. "Oh my stars!" I looked around the shoreline, and decided where to land. One beach was covered in shipwreck, and the other was VERY small, but have a cave opening we could potentially shelter in. "D-Do you think this is Koolumbus Island?" I asked. Peach responded quietly. "If it is... I wonder if Mario made it here?"

(Should I continue? Post your opinions below!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom