• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (OVA Is released and out subbed say what?)

wyrfxrssn

Smash Cadet
I watched the first episode so I could be hip to what all the cool kids are watching. I thought it was okay. The animation reminded me of that one show that was on Cartoon Network for a while about those two jpop stars. The animation is fine. I didn't really like the actual show, though. The first half was really, REALLY bad. Them fighting a giant **** monster was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard of, and Panty's ****iness isn't very funny. I liked the second half much better simply because they focused a lot more on the action and a lot less on the buildup.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I watched the first episode so I could be hip to what all the cool kids are watching. I thought it was okay. The animation reminded me of that one show that was on Cartoon Network for a while about those two jpop stars. The animation is fine. I didn't really like the actual show, though. The first half was really, REALLY bad. Them fighting a giant **** monster was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard of, and Panty's ****iness isn't very funny. I liked the second half much better simply because they focused a lot more on the action and a lot less on the buildup.
You have to watch more than just 1 ep of an anime to give it a chance... LAWL

wyrfxrssn

Smash Cadet
I liked the first half of the second episode quite a bit. I feel like they did the action really well. In the first episode it seemed like they were trying too hard to do... I don't know what, but it seemed forced. This seemed much less forced.
I didn't like the second half as much (mostly because Panty being a ***** annoys me) but otherwise it seemed alright. I'll probably give the series a second chance if I have the spare time to watch it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I liked the first half of the second episode quite a bit. I feel like they did the action really well. In the first episode it seemed like they were trying too hard to do... I don't know what, but it seemed forced. This seemed much less forced.
I didn't like the second half as much (mostly because Panty being a ***** annoys me) but otherwise it seemed alright. I'll probably give the series a second chance if I have the spare time to watch it.
LOL JUST SO YOU KNOW

Both Panty and Stocking are *****es the whole time mostly. Get used to it XD

LSDX

Wah!
Friday seems so far...
Any season of an anime begins the week after the last viewing. The next season usually airs weeks or even months down the line. I have never recalled season 2 of any anime being shown a week after its previous season finale.

Top Bottom