• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pando, it's been forty years!

ThrowBackGmac

Smash Rookie
As said by the great Kuma- I mean Grizz. Anyways, how we do? Haha, I'm Gavin. Nice to meet ya! I technically already made a "Meet & Greet" thread before....five years ago. I figure enough has changed with this amount of time & inactivity to warrant another introduction, but I digress. I (currently) solely play SSBU, but I'd like to dip my toes into Tekken one day. I've been playing Smash Bros since I was a toddler and my love for the game has never diminished. I'm currently studying the roster, but Piranha Plant :ultpiranha: is my go-to main since that's the character I have the most fun playing with. (And also because I love gardening and growing exotic plants.) I may side main Ike :ultike: or Robin :ultrobinf: for fun. Maybe the former, since I have a decade's worth of experience with the character. (With a few online tournament results to boot!) I'd love to partake in tournaments, but I don't aspire to be a professional competitive player either.

I'm also considering about hosting events in my local area. The California Central Valley to be exact. For now, it's sitting on the back burner in my mind and (admittedly) it's a bit of a fantasy right now. If I do go through with it, I'm starting small, but my community is desperate for anything of the sort. Socially speaking, we're in a bit of a drought. I'll keep you updated if anything materializes!

About me personally? I'm nineteen years old. I plan to study for my permaculture certificate in April with my mother. I'm also a music nerd and a writer on the side. I even used to write music reviews! I'd like to start a YouTube channel if the inspiration were to ever hit me. I work forty hours a week, so I'm not terribly active, but I hope that I can still find enjoyment with the Smash Community whenever I can! :?: Anyways, I'll see you around. God bless/Ciao!

-Gavin

Top Bottom