• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panda Global Signs Wobbles!

Panda Global has been growing strong in Smash even though the team is so relatively new. Having only been around since June of 2015 they have already signed on names like Eric "ESAM" Lew, Jestise "MVD" Negron, Justin "Plup" McGrath, and Shane "SS" Bruce. Today they add a Smash player and commentator with an entire technique named after him. Panda Global has signed Robert "Wobbles" Wright!

“Wobbles is an incredible player who spent time in-and-out of retirement but is still a top level contender, taking out some of the Melee's top players this year alone,” Panda Global Chief Executive Officer Alan "SamuraiPanda" Bunney said in an interview with The Daily Dot. “But what actually attracted us to Wobbles is his intelligent writing and that his in-game commentary is deep, insightful, and always entertaining.” Wobbles expressed his on excitement on Twitter. "I hope you are as excited as I am," he said. "But that would be pretty tough."

It will be interesting to see Wobbles attending and competing in more events in the future. Want more updates on players getting signed? Be sure to stay tuned to Smashboards for future news!

Last edited:

Comments

By the sound of this, this means wobbles will be competing more? Like attending just super majors or majors to? Also really excited for more commentary from him, it is super amazing.

If this means Wobbles will be attending more tournaments, whether to commentate or to compete, I am hype. Congratulations to him! ^_^

I can't wait to see him competing again. It's been too long since wobbles had a presence like he did in 2013. I am now very excited for 2016 as my favorite commentator and one of my favorite players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom