• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panda Challenge - Level 1

Did they over nerf Pikachu?

• Total voters

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Welcome to the Panda Pikachu Challenge!

HOW GOOD ARE YOUR QUICK ATTACKS? CAN THEY HANDLE 3.5?

HOW TO PLAY

I show a short video of me zipping around the stage, and you have to copy it exactly. Meaning you have to land all the cancels, get all the ledge grabs, match all the angles, and end up in the exact same spots I do

The first challenge starts at level 1, and the difficulty increases as the levels go up

RULES

The first taunt marks the beginning of the course, the second taunt marks the end

If you mess up at anytime along the course, you have to start from the beginning

You can take as long as you want between moves, however you cannot move if you touch the ground, and some moves have a small timing window to perform

You have to perform the exact same angles

You have to land all the cancels

It has to be played at normal game speed

It has to be 3.5

LEVEL 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soNFxT4BgUg

Forgot to set the audio to mono, will probably re upload in the future with better quality

Last edited:

PizzaPizza

Smash Rookie
I want level 2!!

Been looking for practice like this as my pika has been lacking on solid edge cancels. May I suggest starting and stopping in the same location for level 2? That way once we get it down we can have a cycle of endless bouncing around :)

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
I want level 2!!

Been looking for practice like this as my pika has been lacking on solid edge cancels. May I suggest starting and stopping in the same location for level 2? That way once we get it down we can have a cycle of endless bouncing around :)
Yay people actually appreciate the panda challenge!

I'll try to make it loop for level 2, but I can't promise anything, Level 2 is hard lol. I'll see if I can get it finished this week.

Top Bottom