• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena reflect

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
Have to use it as if you are "countering" the projectile then she will automatically reflect it, like K Rool's reflect

Eisal

Smash Apprentice
Down-B (special) is both her Counter and Reflect, and will react depending on what sort of attack is hitting her. If a normal attack hits her, she will counter, if a projectile hits her, she will reflect.

Both cannot happen at the same time.

Scottfrankd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScottFrankD
Down-B (special) is both her Counter and Reflect, and will react depending on what sort of attack is hitting her. If a normal attack hits her, she will counter, if a projectile hits her, she will reflect.

Both cannot happen at the same time.
I honestly didn't know she had a reflect - I thought the moment they replaced her side B with Explosive Flame that she lost the reflect!

I am definitely incorporating this now. Samus and Wolf players beware!

waifu

Smash Rookie
Be creative with it too. You can reflect any projectile. Such as isabelle's gyroid. Pretty good option against her if she's standing next to it because it goes back down and the explosion will not hurt you.

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
I freaking hate that reflect. I always forget that it's one of her move and I always get destroyed by it every time I play with my Samus.

Scottfrankd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScottFrankD
Be creative with it too. You can reflect any projectile. Such as isabelle's gyroid. Pretty good option against her if she's standing next to it because it goes back down and the explosion will not hurt you.
I need to remember/test stuff like this.
I barely use Palutena's counter because I don't want it to be predictable, but in doing that I then forget it exists, AND that it reflects too.

I haven't really reflected anything yet (or tried to), how fast does it reflect projectiles? Is it instantaneous or is there a delay?

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I need to remember/test stuff like this.
I barely use Palutena's counter because I don't want it to be predictable, but in doing that I then forget it exists, AND that it reflects too.

I haven't really reflected anything yet (or tried to), how fast does it reflect projectiles? Is it instantaneous or is there a delay?
The reflect itself is instantaneous. The reflect frames start at the same time as the counter frames do.

Top Bottom