• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palpi's Combo Video!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
u said u quit brawl but ur still gona hang around here lol ;_;

song was kewl

Palpi

Smash Hero
Cause you guys are my 2nd family! lol

I quit ike like a year ago and i still come here...well quit as a main..you can never completely quit ike..its a rule

numba1cheese

Smash Cadet
That video was pretty good in terms of presentation. I like how you took it light on the music. Too often, montages have epic serious music, or comedy music for comedy montages. This was a mix of both, and you did a good job at it.

And lol at Heart transition at 2:41

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Seeing as how you lost effort with the video, I say it's pretty well done. I actually find the music entertaining. I was gettin sick and tired of all this epic orchestrated music. Epic orchestrated music not so epic anymore after hearing it a hundred times.

In any case, some of the clips were pretty neat, like what you did with Mario vs Pikachu. Other stuff was meh, like Ike's walk off d-air. Though, I figure you should try reuploading it until you get the whole video on youtube. Either that or post a dl link.

Top Bottom